Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
She was stepping in for an AKA Bride on a weeks notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Lol

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I dunno how long before that she got it altered but when she tried it on the morning before it was a no-go so your pal Dogg got to relive the glory days of helping his wrestler friends for alphas.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
One of her bridesmaid's was convinced I had an eating disorder because "why else would he (me) know all this sick poo poo"

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/2/1...ghters-mma-news

Big roster purge

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

sean o'connell was always fun and that division needs more sean o'connel but the rest of the cuts that haven't been discussed already i'm cool with.

hope mizugaki finds some success in the b leagues but i'm getting mad miguel torres vibes from him and honestly i think watching the rest of his career will be mostly sad.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Detroit_Dogg posted:

One of her bridesmaid's was convinced I had an eating disorder because "why else would he (me) know all this sick poo poo"

Was she walking around hallucinating the whole day or something? They should have given you a cut of the wedding presents and forcibly made everyone who attended high five you as far as I'm concerned.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

quote:

Cole Miller
Brock Lesnar

quote:

Takeya Mizugaki
Maximo Blanco

Awwwww :(

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

So long Hamderlei. I don't know anything about her but I love the nickname.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Was she walking around hallucinating the whole day or something? They should have given you a cut of the wedding presents and forcibly made everyone who attended high five you as far as I'm concerned.

She was fine and was gung-ho about it, and her bridesmaids were onboard once she explained to them that I wasn't just a crazy man with body dysmorphia. The only one who was upset was the groom because "you could have ended up in the hospital" or some such nonsense.

*Also i think it was all booze bloat anyway

Detroit_Dogg fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Feb 10, 2017

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It's like paaaaaain before your wedding day. It's good advice from a trainer you just didn't take.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Aldo vs Holloway happening at UFC 212 in Brazil.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Detroit_Dogg posted:

She was fine and was gung-ho about it, and her bridesmaids were onboard once she explained to them that I wasn't just a crazy man with body dysmorphia. The only one who was upset was the groom because "you could have ended up in the hospital" or some such nonsense.

*Also i think it was all booze bloat anyway

Sounds like he was just upset that she used weight cutting to come in at a higher sexual market value than he could fairly compete with.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

...and the pitch! posted:

So long Hamderlei. I don't know anything about her but I love the nickname.

She was good and I thought she beat Bec Rawlings tbh, she's really an atomweight though and she was just way too small. In fact all her losses are at 115

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Larkin looked incredible when he beat the poo poo out of Neil Magny, bummed to see him go.

Mizugaki's release is probably bad for his wallet, but good for his health if he can go fight somewhere else and not get matched up against people that are going to instantly KO him.

threeagainstfour fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Feb 11, 2017

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

threeagainstfour posted:

Larkin looked incredible when he beat the poo poo out Neil Magny, bummed to see him go.

Mizugaki's release is probably bad for his wallet, but good for his health if he can go fight somewhere else and not get matched up against people that are going to instantly KO him.

Unless Larkin is headed to SE Asia to break Ben Askren's face for much $$$$$, he'll be back.

Hamederlei to Invicta 105.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Holly looks more jacked than normal.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I can't believe they just removed Jessamyn Duke from their roster considering she's had like 2 fights in Invicta already.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Thanks to Dana and Lorenzo for this opportunity. I'll marry anyone they put in front of me.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
*extremely fatherdog voice*

You can tell kimbo305 isn't on fidelity enhancing drugs because he's always available to get married

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

If you don't know a bride who has missed dress weight you don't get invited to many weddings.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Captain Log posted:

If you don't know a bride who has missed dress weight you don't get invited to many weddings.

or all your friends are fat

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

or opened up a steak house

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

or recently fired mike dolce

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Tonight at 8PM on TLC: Diego Sanchez's say YES! YES! YES! to the dress

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Le Saboteur posted:

I can't believe they just removed Jessamyn Duke from their roster considering she's had like 2 fights in Invicta already.

The story there was that she was still under UFC contract but asked to go to Invicta to gain some more experience because she was under performing in the UFC, and then she was finished in the first round twice in a row in Invicta as well

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!

Le Saboteur posted:

She was actually under contract still for the first time. In fact it was her idea to go down to Invicta to fight Irene Aldana, arguably Invicta's #2 BW at the time (because Invicta didn't really feel the need to protect Duke at that point).

They still didn't fire her after Aldana KO'd her, and she got another fight in Invicta against their #3 BW, Cindy Dandois. Then the UFC fired her "a day or two" before her fight with Dandois (who quickly tapped her out).

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Can I be a Mike Dolce now

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!
By my count the current purge stands at 34 people, including 6 free agents (Lesnar, Larkin, Story, Lapilus, Perez, and Birchak).

I have no idea why they would let Erik Perez walk, other than maybe as a complete unwillingness to deal with free agents who aren't major stars.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Tonight at 8PM on TLC: Diego Sanchez's say YES! YES! YES! to the dress

You're on fire today

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Can I be a Mike Dolce now

Yes

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I helped a friend cut weight for her wedding when she was too big for her dress and her husband got real mad at us when he realized we massively dehydrated her and like half their photos from the day he has a real mean scowl.

The bride walked out, stepped on a scale in front of the altar, her family ooes and aahs, she flexes, then mean muggs for a moment, then she drops her arms and immediately walks over to the buffet to eat a handfull of cake and a jug of lemonade without a word.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
LHW is a goddamn garbage fire and UFC doesn't even care to try and fix it. https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/830218748195909638

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

1st AD posted:

or all your friends are fat

The keyword here is, "friends." I at least have some that are breeding.

This all makes me chuckle about the Mobn wedding picture. It's the meanest thing the forum has done in ten years, but God drat it was funny.

Chillanese
Mar 30, 2010

Captain Log posted:

This all makes me chuckle about the Mobn wedding picture. It's the meanest thing the forum has done in ten years, but God drat it was funny.

February is the month of celebrating Dokdo and our inner LeftistMuslimObamas.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Misha Cirkunov?

But the future refused to change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I want them to re-sign Bader and then cut him.

• Locked thread