Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I don't think Milo has any genuine ideological convictions, but he's making bank on sex fascism so what difference does it make?

https://twitter.com/polyphemus___/status/829925372263227393

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 01:09 on Feb 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Montasque posted:

Infamous Nazi Jackie 4chan.

There seems to be A LOT of alt-righters of colour, especially South and East Asian men.

https://twitter.com/redactedtext/status/829521446569259008

https://twitter.com/redactedtext/status/829521837805613057

https://twitter.com/redactedtext/status/829522086292893696

https://twitter.com/redactedtext/status/829522420369231873

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
That's an obvious fake

Do you not notice the different streets

Or is that the joke

Idgi

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

rudatron posted:

That's an obvious fake

Do you not notice the different streets

Or is that the joke

Idgi

uh its not fake dude, the picture is just showing its milo wearing the cross cause who else would possibly own that loving ugly-rear end shirt

its definitely milo w/ the cross, those pics are from the same account

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/jacksmithiv/status/830144076787875841

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

loving really. Can I like one thing that is co opted into a culture war by these dicks.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/itstonynow/status/829801489581428736

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Dapper_Swindler posted:

loving really. Can I like one thing that is co opted into a culture war by these dicks.

what if i have no tolerance for minorities or lactose? does lactaid live up to the aryan ideal?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Bash his head like an egg on the sidewalk.

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

Considering the obsession with cuckoldy and traditional gender roles and all that I'm left wondering about which particular warped psychosexual impulse led to this idea.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Is it true that white people are more likely to be lactose tolerant?? I read this on 4chan.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

to the fascist (like any extremist) every action in your life, every animus in your being, must be an act of political will; every day an argument on behalf of your ideology; every day another test of your purity of belief, and your loyalty to those beliefs

no wonder they're always so worked up, lmao these nerds need a vacation from their own self goddamn

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

The Kingfish posted:

Is it true that white people are more likely to be lactose tolerant?? I read this on 4chan.

White people are much less likely to be lactose intolerant.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Doctor Spaceman posted:

White people are much less likely to be lactose intolerant.

drat, that's actually kinda cool.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

TomViolence posted:

Considering the obsession with cuckoldy and traditional gender roles and all that I'm left wondering about which particular warped psychosexual impulse led to this idea.

this one is actually really boring as heck and sad, like almost everything in the alt-right, it started as a joke and was coopted by the crazy true believers

the joke is thus: "I am so racially pure I only drink white liquids"

you can add your own cum joke if you want but I think this one is actually not very freudian

(funny you should ask, YES, some of them ARE offended at the very idea of chocolate milk, to varying degrees of irony)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Kingfish posted:

drat, that's actually kinda cool.

If you look at the maps of lactose tolerant pops, it all correlates with pastoral cultures or cultures with a high amount of dairy in their diets for millennia. It isn't even a special trait of white folks, it's just that the majority of their ancestors were disgusting milk drinkers.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The Kingfish posted:

Mongolia and central africa is also tolerant as dairy is a primary food source there

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Since the specific whole milk thing has to do with perceived authenticity and masculinity it would probably take like zero effort to get these chodes drinking raw milk.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They're literally the McPoyles now.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the future is really loving weird

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

/pol/ doxxing people and reporting them to ICE.

When 'trolling' goes too far.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Montasque posted:

It's a hashtag so it might not be the strongest of proof, but hey, flood the tag with dumbshit for fun.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just realized my butthole is oozing with symbolic white power

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Montasque posted:

gently caress them for doxxing, and that's probably not even going to lead to anything. It's not like the feds haven't thought of using social media to catch undocumented immigrants. Most likely they don't give a poo poo because there is an insane backlog of immigration cases.

New York City—Human Rights First today reiterated its calls for the Department of Justice (DOJ) to hire additional immigration judges and for Congress to support increased immigration court staffing, in light of new data released this week by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC) that shows an all-time high backlog of 533,909 pending cases.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

cumshitter posted:

why the gently caress does crowder have what looks like a lazy susan for pipes on the edge of his desk. why doe sh eneed six cheap rear end pipes as a prop?

Masculinity signaling

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I love that Crowder's radio sidekick/producer is a bigger closet case than even him and his Twitter handle is @NotGayJared.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Drink the milk Fashmouth

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

If we're lucky all the extra sugar and fats from the whole milk combined with their already sedentary lifestyles will hasten that diabetes/coronary along. Who needs to bash the fash when they need to get around on rascals because their toes fell off and they needed 4 stents?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i get that it's masculinity signalling but having six tobacco pipes on your desk is like trying to impress people by smoking five cigarettes at once. like i own a pipe i got from my dead grandpa and ive never used it but like im pretty sure i dont need to have five extra pipes to get the full tobacco experience

like i think its more embarrassing to the viewers who watch that poo poo for seeing that false masculinity signal and thinking "Well, OK, the guy is clearly aesthetically retarded but maybe he has some good ideas."

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Steven Crowder is an insecure closet case from Quebec who wants to be a mucho American man so hard he fills his life/set with trinkets of masculinity.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Montasque posted:

Steven Crowder is an insecure closet case from Quebec who wants to be a mucho American man so hard he fills his life/set with trinkets of masculinity.
...and yet continues to fail miserably, he should take it from a fellow closet case; come out; it's better to respect yourself, than to await the respect of people who will never understand where you are coming from

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

i get that it's masculinity signalling but having six tobacco pipes on your desk is like trying to impress people by smoking five cigarettes at once. like i own a pipe i got from my dead grandpa and ive never used it but like im pretty sure i dont need to have five extra pipes to get the full tobacco experience

like i think its more embarrassing to the viewers who watch that poo poo for seeing that false masculinity signal and thinking "Well, OK, the guy is clearly aesthetically retarded but maybe he has some good ideas."

stupid people still buy those thin veneers of masculinity; how else did i get elected?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
conan poster, pipes, just needs a fedora and a basement

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Crowder is also the unfunniest "comedian" alive, and I don't understand how anybody could choose to watch his stuff and legitimately enjoy it. Crowder offers nothing that you couldn't get anywhere else, from far more charismatic figures - but he still has a show. People give him money. :psyduck:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Crowder is also the unfunniest "comedian" alive, and I don't understand how anybody could choose to watch his stuff and legitimately enjoy it. Crowder offers nothing that you couldn't get anywhere else, from far more charismatic figures - but he still has a show. People give him money. :psyduck:

Kids like him. Out of all the people listed in the OP he most likely has the youngest following. He mostly does hacky gay jokes and women bashing.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

Kids like him. Out of all the people listed in the OP he most likely has the youngest following. He mostly does hacky gay jokes and women bashing.

Crowder has a very unique comedy styling in that he never has a punchline. His jokes are all premise.

"Fags are gross." hahahaha
"Feminists are ugly." lol
"Liberals are the real fascists." truth to power imo

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017
What's the logic behind 'liberals/leftists are the real fascists', anyway?

Is it just bullshit like 'Nazis were actually left wing'?

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

and i must meme posted:

Liberals want to control what people can say and think etc etc.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

and i must meme posted:

Is it just bullshit like 'Nazis were actually left wing'?

it's a classic tactic based on the nazi strategy known as "legalism" designed to exploit the liberal* mindset

in the specific example of milo complaining about being told to gently caress off it goes something like: everyone has the right to free speech, so when a leftist shuts down my right to advocate for genocide, they're violating MY rights and that makes THEM the real fascist

this of course ignores that leftists protesting in response to a fascist speaker are themselves exercising their right to free speech and the fact that a non-government institution like a university, even a public university, is not required by law to allow anyone and everyone to speak on its property

it also relies on exploiting a misunderstanding of what "free speech" actually means, since most people casually interpret it to mean "you have to let everyone talk if they want to" rather than "the government can't sanction or censure certain types of speech"

*liberal as in "liberal democracy" not as in "neoliberal" or "democrat"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

Jesus christ. These lovely clickbait sites are really grasping, and at the same time playing right in to the hands of the trolls. This started with that crazy anti vegan guy showing up always drinking from a milk jug. Then he was confronted by some black guy telling him that the act of drinking milk in front of him was racist. Of course this was then adopted by the other trolls there. And they keep doing it until media follows along, so now it is a new narrative that milk is racist, with this Jack IV guy using 4chan posts as a source in a ridiculous article about milk nazis.