Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

wizard on a water slide posted:

gently caress Alex Jones. Due to the length and persistence of his career he's probably caused more misery than any of the alt-right shock jocks, including the literal Nazis.

Actually it's that he's a monstrous rear end in a top hat who knowingly spreads radical disinformation and conspiratorial nonsense to make a living, resulting in the deaths of children from preventable illness, hate campaigns directed at mass shooting victims, and now the recruitment of teenage boys and libertarian dipshits into right authoritarianism.

Cuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.infowarsstore.com/tennessee-arms-80-hybrid-receiver.html

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
alex jones is single handledly waking up the whole world. and for every child who died from not getting vaxxed, at least a 1000 were saved from autism.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

$140 for an unfinished polymer receiver? :holymoley:

They're usually like 50$

VVV: Nice

TheDon01 has issued a correction as of 04:09 on Feb 10, 2017

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

:discourse:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
How has he been doing since he won everything? Is his viewership going down as Trump voters disengage from politics? Is he running into a problem keeping material up?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Covok posted:

How has he been doing since he won everything? Is his viewership going down as Trump voters disengage from politics? Is he running into a problem keeping material up?

According to the Rogan interview he's pulling in 40 million listeners a week. He's already overtaken a lot of traditional media and is probably going to keep going up up up. He's got a pretty direct backdoor to the White House via Roger Stone, and the fact that the POTUS has appeared on his radio program has given him the kind of legitimacy that none of these guys has ever had.

He doesn't have any trouble with material since all of anti-Trump protests = Soros operations. Jones believes that Soros is out to get him, so he has no problem spearheading that particular insane campaign.

Expect Alex Jones to start becoming a household name.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

According to the Rogan interview he's pulling in 40 million listeners a week. He's already overtaken a lot of traditional media and is probably going to keep going up up up. He's got a pretty direct backdoor to the White House via Roger Stone, and the fact that the POTUS has appeared on his radio program has given him the kind of legitimacy that none of these guys has ever had.

He doesn't have any trouble with material since all of anti-Trump protests = Soros operations. Jones believes that Soros is out to get him, so he has no problem spearheading that particular insane campaign.

I actually, seriously want to kill myself now. Not going to do it, but I certainly felt the impulse.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
:smugalex:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Lol america

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

40 million sounds liike bs., but hey good for him ,whatever

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The joe rogan interview was amazing. Itunes and youtube delisted it from their trending list cause it was so powerful. Jones is coming for the #1 spot

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
there's no way 40mil people can handle listening to Jones yell for three hours a day

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvW4gXZenpM

We've gone from Jones warning people that Arnold was a nazi in hiding and that he would turn America into an autocracy after he ran for governor to backing Trump and his blatant fascist bullshit. Almost everything Jones complains about in that video is attributable to Trump.

Says more about his fans, tbh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Do you think he bought and ate that by himself.

You know he did.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i really loving love alex jones

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

there's no way 40mil people can handle listening to Jones yell for three hours a day

i certainly don't listen to him every day but hes relaxing to put on in the background

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sir Tonk posted:

There is probably some fuckery with the numbers as that's common in media of all types. I would be shocked if he doesn't do that. (It's normal to inflate.) I don't know how he's counting that, but orgs will tend to emphasize the biggest metric even if it's not "unique" people. People may have tuned into Alex Jones 40 million times ... which is still a significant number but it's not 40 million individuals.

Everything is in fact hosed, though!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Baloogan posted:

i really loving love alex jones

i love the clips that get posted in here i can't imagine listening to the show every day

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

i love the clips that get posted in here i can't imagine listening to the show every day

one thing I like is that the commericals are also really funny and off kilter

you know those fake radio stations in GTA? like, the parody of talk radio? Its kinda like that

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Baloogan posted:

you know those fake radio stations in GTA? like, the parody of talk radio? Its kinda like that

lol pretty accurate

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
also holy poo poo I just looked at alex has fuckin upgraded 3 hour show to 4 hours

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also all the clips you see are generally alex jones at his craziest, hes actually pretty loving sane likely the sanest

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

He's a great showman

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

dispensing with notions of shame or dignity is the first thing any entertainer should do

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

i certainly don't listen to him every day but hes relaxing to put on in the background

how do your ears not bleed? i'm curious
i know talk radio gave us the presidency, house, and senate, but for the life of me I still can't listen to that drivel
i can very distinctly feel my mind melting past the 5 minute mark, a drug dealer never partakes of his own product, i suppose

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZQeUZwuwaw

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones goes out of his way to say like he sells suppliments to pay for his other poo poo

but he swears by his coffee
i want infowars coffee

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

alex jones goes out of his way to say like he sells suppliments to pay for his other poo poo

but he swears by his coffee
i want infowars coffee

how does infowars coffee taste like?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

how does infowars coffee taste like?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4629k9WazE

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

liberal coffee is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVDOB9mby_w

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQcGIC5h1lY

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I hope that coffee isn't butter free?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

that excites me, without a doubt

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm almost certain it isn't.

I'm gonna buy some! I really need to support alex jones more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007