Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Dareon posted:

I think the Punisher video game promised that, but I don't know if it delivered.

You got points to unlock stuff if you were creative in how you interrogated and killed criminals, and lost points on missions if you did the same thing too often.

Like, feeding someone into a cremation furnace and cranking it up until they break to give you info on the current mission (then pull them out of the furnace and break their neck) is all good, but if you just straight up murder them with said cremation furnace before getting your info you lose points. If you use the murder machines to murder people after they break then enemies you encounter later will be harder to break using said murder machines.

Same deal for all of the environmental murder machines on each mission.

Also, later in the game you can unlock the ability to recover health every time you do a close-quarters kill, and there is a button dedicated to invincibility framed kill animations if you're close enough to an enemy to use it (what animation is used depends on what weapon, if any, you have equipped).

Using the close-quarters kill button enough in a large group of enemies causes them to start panicking, vomiting and running away (except for boss fights, all bosses are naturally immune to the kill button).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Finally, a penis that actually looks like mine.

Tiny and with a burning feeling?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Open Marriage Night posted:

I'd love it more if Ollie had a Superman signal arrow. The best trick arrow.

I bet he does. But that scene is so good as is. Like, Clark probably doesn't sit around just listening to background noise but the panic and despair in his friend's voice pierced through the white noise. I love that scene.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
The latest Squirrel Girl ended with quite a cliffhanger!

As usual, large chunks of the issue could (and should?) be in this thread.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The cover of this week's black

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

site posted:

The cover of this week's black

I feel like I will end up seeing this cover in wider circles than just the Funny Panel thread.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #2

Veotax
May 16, 2006

And from the same comic.

The black Ranger doesn't like Batman very much.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Gann Jerrod posted:

Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #2

Veotax posted:

And from the same comic.

I am loving this crossover more than I should be.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I need this comic :allears:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Squirrel Girl is still the best title out there.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

flosofl posted:

Squirrel Girl is still the best title out there.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Wow Microsoft is going in a really weird direction with this Banjo-Kazooie reboot.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

What is the Black Ranger talking about? Their masks have weird mannequin mouths that don't smile! Zedd looks like he's smiling more than the rangers!

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

This comic perpetually makes me feel old.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

GrandpaPants posted:

What is the Black Ranger talking about? Their masks have weird mannequin mouths that don't smile! Zedd looks like he's smiling more than the rangers!

I think it's more like, if your face is showing and you're not smiling that's a touch villainous.

EditNotEdit: Though Batman or someone else sticking up for him could have responded with a reference to the Joker and how the most evil and twisted villain he knows smiles a lot.

Lobok fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Feb 9, 2017

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was all just setup for the robot dinosaur joke.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I don't typically believe in what people call "gay face" but that last Superman panel where he's apologizing for Batman...

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Lobok posted:

I don't typically believe in what people call "gay face" but that last Superman panel where he's apologizing for Batman...

It's the strange side-angle, and that the upper lip is fully lined and separately colored for all characters when their mouths are closed- makes them look kissy-faced.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The artist, Stephen Byrne, first got notices for his fan comic that ends with Superman and Batman making kissy face.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Rhyno posted:

The artist, Stephen Byrne, first got notices for his fan comic that ends with Superman and Batman making kissy face.

A time honored tradition.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Veotax posted:

And from the same comic.

Things are going to get awkward when Black ranger notices that the Justice League didn't dress the black guys in black, the girl in pink, the Asian in yellow...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

What was the link to that comic? I remember it being decent.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Uthor posted:

I had to scroll through his timeline photos to find that, he didn't appear to have it in it's own album.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Choco1980 posted:

Tiny and with a burning feeling?

Only in the roof of my mouth.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Wonder Woman's expression is great there. She's all about this.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I am also all about that casual version of her costume.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Here's his FB page. He's very talented and super nice.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtworkOfStephenByrne/

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Tiara and civilian clothes just makes me think of Wonderella.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

To be fair, that's because Wonderella's whole thing is being causal Wonder Woman.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

To be fair, that's because Wonderella's whole thing is being causal alcoholic Wonder Woman.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

joehonkie posted:

Wonder Woman's expression is great there. She's all about this.

Well, she is greek...

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Uthor posted:

Found the whole thing:

http://comicsalliance.com/stephen-byrne-trinity-comic/

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Conan the Barbarian has just done some heroic deeds in The Savage Sword of Conan and the village promises him pretty much anything he wants as a reward.

loving BURN

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Time for the old standbys

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

What if: Wolverine Battled Conan

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
The only thing disappointing about Marvel's Conan the barbarian comics is that since they also owned the rights to Transformers at the same time, we never got any panels featuring Conan riding Grimlock.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

"Conan only pawn in game of life."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

David D. Davidson posted:

The only thing disappointing about Marvel's Conan the barbarian comics is that since they also owned the rights to Transformers at the same time, we never got any panels featuring Conan riding Grimlock.

They rolled it back a whole bunch later until the only crossovers were with GI Joe and Death's Head, but the original Marvel four-comic miniseries for Transformers was meant to be set in 616, or somewhere close to it. Spider-Man guest-starred in an issue, in the black costume no less.

I'd post a funny panel, but what I can find aren't.