Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

UK news media is complete poo poo. I understand the irony that I say this as an American who has seen all the Trump propaganda that The National Enquirer has been printing.

The Daily Express is a well known rag yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

newspapers openly endorse political parties and are obviously partisan, it's TV/radio that has the assumption of impartiality here because of auntie

well until Murdoch came along

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Oh that reminds me what the hell is an expense processor

something that's not gonna exist in a decade due to backoffice automation

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

something that's not gonna exist in a decade due to backoffice automation

Awesome. So it is the complete opposite of being a goodwill pricer in more ways than one

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

kustomkarkommando posted:

noted right wing mentalists the daily express say he's going to hold a rally in a stadium and donate the ticket money to are boys

Friendly reminder that Trump ran a "ARE BOYS" US vets rally in the primaries where he siphoned all of the money and gave bupkis to any veterans or veterans organizations. I'm sure he'll give even less this time.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Awesome. So it is the complete opposite of being a goodwill pricer in more ways than one

Infinite (Almost) Scalability

UiPath’s Back Office Robots can run in the background without causing capacity issues. Orchestrator provides a robust solution for scaling with robots that can be cloned and deployed when more are needed and de-activated when demand changes. Software robots are also quite willing to work 24 hours a day, on weekends and holidays.

Higher Morale

By building automation that self-navigates, authenticates, and self-populates data, employees not only improve the customer’s experience – they free themselves of morale-killing repetitive drudgery.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

They are also freed of their job and the moral coil

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

the moral coil

Great username idea.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I also totally forgot how GTA V likes to disappear your cars during missions.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Sounds like a bad game

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Chelb posted:

U.S. President Donald Trump’s state visit to the U.K. will be postponed until sometime between late August and the end of September, and most likely occur when Parliament is in summer recess, according to the Guardian newspaper, which cited unidentified U.K. government officials.

The report came after House of Commons Speaker John Bercow said on Feb. 6 that he would veto any attempt to invite Trump to address Parliament. Bercow now faces a no-confidence motion.

bercow is kind of likeable, for a tory

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

exmarx posted:

bercow is kind of likeable, for a tory

a lot of tories absolutely hate his guts and he became speaker thanks to the Labour candidates dropping out and lining up behind him to piss off the Tories

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Lol

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/delmoi/status/830549925037559817

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i don't want $15 an hour, i want a blackjack to the back of the head

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

what does that even mean

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
*eyes the haitian minimum wage hike up to an exorbitant 61 cents an hour*

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

what does that even mean

i ask for nothing more than a quick surprise death to avoid prolonged suffering

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

man how could this campaign have lost???

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/realalexjones/status/830570359791382528

Rough

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man how could this campaign have lost???

Oh now I get it. loving lol

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

They genuinely want politics to be just plugging numbers into spreadsheets, punching out at the end of the day and drinking with their GOP coworkers at happy hour

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
the closest thing to soul-searching they'll do is a new comms strategy lol

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

i MAY not BE...

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Rhesus Pieces posted:

They genuinely want politics to be just plugging numbers into spreadsheets, punching out at the end of the day and drinking with their GOP coworkers at happy hour

That's what the GOP do though???

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/jacksmithiv/status/830144076787875841

These people are so stupid

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i support legalizing the sale of raw milk now.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
The purest white milk of all comes from tubercular cows.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
white power milk

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Horseshoe theory posted:

Friendly reminder that Trump ran a "ARE BOYS" US vets rally in the primaries where he siphoned all of the money and gave bupkis to any veterans or veterans organizations. I'm sure he'll give even less this time.

should note that trump is the most anti-troop president in the history of america which would normally be a good thing but in his case it's because he has a tiny cock and is a self obsessed piece of animal poo poo instead of principled hatred of the military

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am a man of constant sorrow

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

i am a man of constant sorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFRdMmnenDc

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am not avshalom feinberg, despite my many claims to the contrary

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i would never grow a chinstrap

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

i am not avshalom feinberg, despite my many claims to the contrary

Surely you are Avshalom Davidson.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol i just did a big double take because davidson is my grandmother's maiden name

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
as i wander the post-nuclear desert with my flock of goats and trained attack keets, they will call me simply... the shepherd

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

lol i just did a big double take because davidson is my grandmother's maiden name

I assure you it was mere coincidence. ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
https://twitter.com/timjacobwise/status/830531438386757633

• Locked thread