Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
This is me lolling every single day since inauguration day when I saw "President Trump" on the chyron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

i like that posted:

https://twitter.com/10thAmendment/status/828109491405258756

Classiest black tie outfit I ever did see. God bless.
lol I can only imagine the Christian pearl-clutching if Michelle Obama had worn a dress that showed the entire top half of her breasts

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Throw them in an active volcano im not kidding

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
That woman says at least one thing a day that starts with "I'm not racist, but..."

I can feel it

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

i like that posted:

"Tentherism was also one of the justifications cited by pro-slavery advocate John Calhoun before the Civil War."

Probably one of those that believes the Civil War was only about states rights...

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Egbert Souse posted:

"Tentherism was also one of the justifications cited by pro-slavery advocate John Calhoun before the Civil War."

Probably one of those that believes the Civil War was only about states rights...

"the war of northern aggression"

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Anytime someone argues that, just agree with them and say "yes, the right of states to legalize human slavery".

Lol at trump voters

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

lol I picture Barron Trump kissing an avatar of his Dad goodnight, clutching his Ipad - his surrogate father - as he rolls over into a fetal position. The camera pans out, revealing an impossibly large bed decked in hotel sheets, surrounded by expensive toys that no child would get much enjoyment out of, though they compliment the decor.

Tell me more about your preteen fantasies :stare:

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Lyrai posted:

I want to see Trump retweet a loss edit, thinking it's support for him.

Just put some blood and bandages on Lilah and write a caption about how they lost their baby to TERROR and you're all set. Buckley quotes about healing are optional.

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 12, 2017

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Egbert Souse posted:

My favorite response, from John Green, to people arguing the states rights angle is to ask them "a state's right to what?"

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
i am a real amiercan fight for whats right for every man. fight for your rights fight for your life!

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Good evening thread. Having myself a good lol at this loving dingleberry that is the president.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Mods please ban anyone who makes that 'joke' again I rather not have it enter my eyesight again please

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Every time I hear someone on tv say "President Trump" I lol, or at least mildly chuckle.

Sometimes it's more of a "wait what" reaction

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

i like that posted:

Mods please ban anyone who makes that 'joke' again I rather not have it enter my eyesight again please

which joke?

is it the one that trump is the president because that isn't a joke in the sense of "a clever play on words" so much as it is "something so outrageous it can't be true"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I think it's pretty funny that Donald Trump is the president of the united states, remember when we all used to think democracy was a great form of government? Even the members of Congress and the remaining supreme court justices stifled their lols during our much vaunted peaceful transfer of power to an insane idiot

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I loled

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The South/Midwest elected the avatar for Sleazy, Greasy, Yankee Conman. Lol!

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I live in Washington and figure that even if/when all of this massive deregulation takes place we'll pick up our own messes because we're pretty responsible. We'll likely have some kind of public education system an already have a semi-socialized health care system. It's the poors living in bumfuck Oklahoma with three kids that are going to lose their welfare and healthcare that are really hosed. While I feel bad for them and that the kids especially shouldn't have to suffer for this poo poo, it is pretty funny to see these idiots relentlessly owning themselves.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
They say putin isn't so hot on trump anymore because of the whole being an unpredictable incompetent babby lol

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

unpacked robinhood posted:

They say putin isn't so hot on trump anymore because of the whole being an unpredictable incompetent babby lol

that's not true I asked him and he gave two thumbs up

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

who? i mean i'll be saying this too lol

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Can someone explain to me why trump and his supporters call CNN fake news?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Zorodius posted:

that's not true I asked him and he gave two thumbs up

were you showing him your titties at the time

:nws: link :nws:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

plain blue jacket posted:

So his supporters don't listen to them when they report negative things about him

cnut
May 3, 2016

Popped in to post cuz I just lol'd.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Don't post fake news like this. Could you imagine if Trunp glorified the ignorant like that? Didn't happen. Fake news.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trump doesn't like getting his feelings hurt by hearing that he's doing a bad job

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Really? They post as much misleading and outright fake bullshit as much as anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZNjlpLU5Bk

There is a poo poo ton more. You can spend all day on youtube looking at dumb fake poo poo cnn does.

lol some loving moron equated being called fake news with ethnic slurs jesus christ lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_wy2iFEcM

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

So I guess yesterday's SNL was lame, since I see no memes or gifs floating around

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Harrower posted:

Really? They post as much misleading and outright fake bullshit as much as anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQei9cy8RF8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZNjlpLU5Bk

There is a poo poo ton more. You can spend all day on youtube looking at dumb fake poo poo cnn does.

lol some loving moron equated being called fake news with ethnic slurs jesus christ lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH_wy2iFEcM

Very compelling

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

trump's hand motions when it rambles just fuckin slay me

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

mike12345 posted:

So I guess yesterday's SNL was lame, since I see no memes or gifs floating around

There was only one Baldwin Trump skit and it wasn't great. Leslie Jones had one that was better. McCarthy did Spicer for the opening skit and it was a bit of a let down compared to her debut too.

i like that posted:

How does this person have 31k followers

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
All the SNL followup sketches are never as good

The black jeopardy with Tom Hanks was waay better than the Elizabeth Banks one, especially since like the first one actually had a point and as some Deadspin writer said was "as close as SNL has ever gotten to being profound"

cnut
May 3, 2016

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

How does this person have 31k followers

How did Trump get 62,979,636 votes, lol.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
how did we end up with a choice between trump and hillary

cnut
May 3, 2016

Homestar Runner posted:

how did we end up with a choice between trump and hillary

It's what the Rothschilds wanted :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Reptilians, Nordics or Grays. Pick a side fuckos.