Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Those are your words! I'm just quoting them, you said them!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im sorry im sorry im sorry *googles "kur var nopirkt spokizturīgu seifu"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am a diplomat of the flesh

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

cinci zoo sniper posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im sorry im sorry im sorry *googles "kur var nopirkt spokizturīgu seifu"*
i begin to dance

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

i am a diplomat of the flesh

Diplomat of the Flesh, also a choice band name.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You always make sex sound like this Lovecraftian horror.

she's not wrong

makes u think

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

stone cold posted:

she's not wrong

makes u think
thariel

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
aa my friend, why did you turn your back on israel and defect to the land of the "free"

i am an australian citizen but my internal organs are citizens of me

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
reading this biography of hitler, during his younger years he seems really goony

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

reading this biography of hitler, during his younger years he seems really goony

Austrian authorities are investigating reports of a man appearing in public in Adolf Hitler's birthplace as the Nazi dictator's double, including the distinctive mustache, haircut and clothing.

"I have often seen this gentlemen in Braunau and wonder if this means something," the Oberoesterreichische Nachrichten paper cited a local resident as saying on his Facebook page alongside a picture of the man it said resembled Hitler.

Hitler was born in Braunau am Inn, then part of Austria-Hungary, in 1889.

Prosecutors confirmed the report.

The man, estimated to be 25 to 30 years old, was last seen in a local bookstore browsing through magazines about World War Two, adding he had identified himself in a local bar as "Harald Hitler.

On at least one occasion, he was photographed in front of the house where Hitler was born.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

stone cold posted:

she's not wrong

makes u think

I'm an American and nobody can make me think!

Avshalom posted:

aa my friend, why did you turn your back on israel and defect to the land of the "free"

i am an australian citizen but my internal organs are citizens of me

Because I could not see a future for myself in Israel, and here I see one, even now.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm an American and nobody can make me think!

:911:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you need to listen more to the lord's guidance. you're not paying attention to divine directives if you think america will survive the coming apocalypse, which my sources inform me will happen on june 14, 2018. the jews must flee. we must flee! we are rabbits! we are mere moths transfixed by the light. i feel nerds are inherently evil people

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

you need to listen more to the lord's guidance. you're not paying attention to divine directives if you think america will survive the coming apocalypse, which my sources inform me will happen on june 14, 2018. the jews must flee. we must flee! we are rabbits! we are mere moths transfixed by the light. i feel nerds are inherently evil people

זו חשיבה גלותית. I will not flee.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
anybody who self-identifies as a nerd is cast instantly and permanently out of my life

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
if i see them on the street, i lie down and pretend to have passed away

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Avshalom posted:

if i see them on the street, i lie down and pretend to have passed away
:laffo:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

that's a good call

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
mods, mods, this man is speaking middle eastern snake language on my kentucky fried forum

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

anybody who self-identifies as a nerd is cast instantly and permanently out of my life

And yet here you are, posting in the nerdiest thread of the nerdiest subforum on Something Awful in TYOTL 2017.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
no, that would be some megathread in games devoted to epoch of heretical war crusaders iii or whatever the gently caress it's called

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

mods, mods, this man is speaking middle eastern snake language on my kentucky fried forum

is fans a multitude instead of a man now

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

no, that would be some megathread in games devoted to epoch of heretical war crusaders iii or whatever the gently caress it's called

There are more Stellar Crusaders fans in this very thread than anywhere else in the forums. You are among nerds. You have become the nerd. It is too late for you. Too late.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
say to yourself "fans the man mans the fan" and you will have answered your own question

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i used to roleplay an 80-year-old gay jewish lich on ultima online

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

say to yourself "fans the man mans the fan" and you will have answered your own question

what is a mod? a miserable little pile of pissflaps

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Avshalom posted:

i used to roleplay an 80-year-old gay jewish lich on ultima online

B..B..Baruch?..

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

There are more Stellar Crusaders fans in this very thread than anywhere else in the forums. You are among nerds. You have become the nerd. It is too late for you. Too late.
deus vult! *cocks blaster*

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i'm compiling a driving playlist designed to get me into accidents at excessive speeds

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
once i got swooped on by this married couple from hawai'i who were about 70 years old and had been playing uo from day 1 and they compulsively built in-game synagogues, they dragged me on this tour of all their houses and the houses all looked the same and they had like eighteen of them and it took about three hours to look through them all while gushing politely and then they invited me to in-game pesach seder but i was like um sorry i have to paint my grandmother on that night

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

deus vult! *cocks blaster*

No shipping.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
all other american servers had this super-organised super-rich fundie christian guild who bought all the prime housing spots and turned them into churches with huge crosses on the roof in marble tile so they showed up on the radar map, my shard alone had the jews fighting the good fight

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

:eyepop:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

Eine peinliche Panne hat die Fed-Cup-Partie zwischen den USA und Deutschland auf Hawaii überschattet. Bei der Zeremonie vor der Erstrundenpartie zwischen der deutschen Tennisspielerin Andrea Petkovic und der Amerikanerin Alison Riske hat ein Solist am Samstag die erste Strophe des Deutschlandliedes gesungen. Also jene, die mit den Worten "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles" beginnt.
:captainpop:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

man, i remember a few years back when people in d&d would not stop calling the north koreans norks at every opportunity

it owns b/c norks is australian slang for tits

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

exmarx posted:

it owns b/c norks is australian slang for tits

What, like chickadees?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm distressed. Germany elected their own Trump-level president and ESO:MW is apparently a full-price expansion instead of ESO+ DLC. :smith:

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Randler posted:

I'm distressed. Germany elected their own Trump-level president and ESO:MW is apparently a full-price expansion instead of ESO+ DLC. :smith:

If Germany goes trumpist who is even left

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

norks, like he's playing some kind of off-brand d&d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

not really surprised about the mw being a full priced expansion pack, but shame about germany

• Locked thread