Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

yayyy new game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/r5sc1a.mp4

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
kirakira precure might honestly end up being my favorite show this year if it can keep up how good the first two episodes have been

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The precure demographic chart.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

chumbler posted:

The precure demographic chart.

I think I've seen this before...

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Red Minjo posted:

wow, can't believe precure is mainly watched by men between the ages of 4-12, and women between the ages of 16-35

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cake Attack posted:

wow, can't believe precure is mainly watched by men between the ages of 4-12, and women between the ages of 16-35
ah, the haikyuu demos

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

El Burbo posted:

Every single day I had to wake up at 5 am to catch the school bus

I'm afraid you may have been born old, sorry.

chumbler posted:

I can't read in cars or buses, so all I could really do was sit quietly.

Same.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Goldeneye Rogue Agent for the DS was a super lovely game but it had download play so I got to play it with people on the bus after school every day for a bit. It was fun

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho and it's crazy they still haven't made a character better than Kuwabara in all of anime. Unreal

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I know, right?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

That series is good.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I feel sick

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

El Burbo posted:

same. October baby here

poo poo guess I am the third youngest.

Well at least I can make baby chen jokes now

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Playing Nioh and Odin Sphere Lefthrasir in close proximity to each other is really making me want Vanillaware to bring Muramasa to PS4.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

DisDisDis posted:

poo poo guess I am the third youngest.

I expected you to be a grizzled bear and not some twink, hella disappointed now.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

bear apparentice

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

even when i win, i lose

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Spiritus Nox posted:

Gonna be starting a Katanagatari stream tomorrow night at 8PM CST! Planning on doing the first two eps! See you at https://cytu.be/r/SuperAnimeWarsZeto

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

yeah I've never been very interested in any of them because of the idol part, idols are just not my thing in general but these guys look cute enough to maybe overcome that

B*Project from last year and Marginal#4 airing now seem like pretty good idol shows, because their biggest appeal is just doing goofy stuff like having the idols fight a cursed sword or run around a school trying to find lucky underwear. B*Pro definitely depicts more of the actual work of being an idol (and has a weird ending) but Marginal#4 is basically weird high school guy antics.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

That's two hours, who has that kind of time.

Edit
Re: Katanagatari

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

El Burbo posted:

even when i win, i lose

lmao

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

a kitten posted:

That's two hours, who has that kind of time.

Edit
Re: Katanagatari

More like an hour and a half - doesn't seem like that much more time than usually gets devoted to simulwatch nights. If people'd like to join in but can't go that long, though, I can dial it back to one ep.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
everybody just read a summary of episode 1 and jump in with episode 2

katanagatari is a good show but the first ep is ultra boring

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

No way, every second of Katanagatari is great.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've been playing Berseria since I woke up this morning it's now almost 10pm help

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

Mister Macys posted:

I picked the second edition up for a song on clearance way back. Beautiful full colour art.
I've long since sold it, but what I distinctly remember most was the mechanic that- the more tied to "the real world"/disbelieving people are, the more resistant they were to a fae's powers.
In addition (the age range for characters was supposed to be something like 8-16), the older your fae was, the less they believed in their own powers.

Really weird book. Bit too eurocentric though in their choices of fae types. Predates Exalted by a couple years at least.

i played a bunch of changeling. it's a good game.

i'm a little burned out on white wolf right now, but i'll probably run another one of those games at some point.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

but also, where's my boy

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Red Minjo posted:

Forgive my ignorance but is the joke that the female age demo is little girls and the male age demo is like 30 yo dudes?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Forgive my ignorance but is the joke that the female age demo is little girls and the male age demo is like 30 yo dudes?

It's less a joke and more a statement of fact, but yes.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I see, Precure is the My Little Pony of Japan.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

dont grab a girls bunny ears its rude

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Honestly from a business stand point I find that poo poo fascinating. Do the companies acknowledge those fans in any overt ways considering the audience it's meant for is little girls? Like creepy statues and poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/shin_shiros/status/830353381688438784

• Locked thread