Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

No I mean there is a remake of one for ps4. With all new HD spitework. I was just curious if it came out yet

March 28

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

120 stars in super mario 64, something i never accomplished as a child

super mario 3d world, 280 stars

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Beat Tales of Berseria last night.

Everyone at level 67 about 41 hours total.

Good game. It's been a while since I finish something. Now to move on to Yakuza 0 and Resident Evil 7.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

uhhh disgaea i think is the other one. but ive never played it because it looks like AiDS.

really ... is that it ... what about jeanne d'arc?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

extremely steampunk posted:

same... thanks for putting this game on my radar Unfunny Poster

Don't sign your posts

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

really ... is that it ... what about jeanne d'arc?

Jeanne d'arc was good

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

Don't sign your posts

:D

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Beat Age of Decadence a few times over the weekend. Successful Thieves Guild and House Aurelius playthroughs, then I did a few failed games trying to get the right stats for the godhood ending and finally got it an hour ago.

Major Isoor posted:

I've always been curious about that game. How long is it, and is the story actually engrossing enough to make you want to keep going until you beat it? Since I haven't really heard much about it.
Also, which playstyle do you prefer/recommend? Normally I like to focus on charisma, etc. and maybe only get into a fight now and again, in most games like that.

The main quest only takes a few minutes to do, the real heart of the game is going through different storylines to get different endings. That can take up to a few days depending on the amount of combat you encounter.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

beat both Shovel Knight and Plague of Shadows and i think i had more fun with Plague overall

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

After owning it since launch, I finally beat MGS V: The Phantom Pain.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Beat Shadow Complex Remastered, it kinda cheesed me off though.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

been playing a lot of Astroneers coop, i dont know if I can say that I beat the game but we unlocked all the research and traveled to all the planets. Looking forward to seeing what they make out of that game as it is still early access alpha

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Wild Arms 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

Wild Arms 3

i need to get back to ths game because it pwns hard

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ive decided im going to finally 100% donkey kong country tropical freeze, im posting this here so im held to account

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Fungah! posted:

i need to get back to ths game because it pwns hard

Yeah it's great. I got it when it came out on PS4 last year but had to stop playing it because of the crashing glitch. They finally patched it like a month ago so it was nice to get back to it and finish it up.

Nothing like Western Gaming during a blizzard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

ive decided im going to finally 100% donkey kong country tropical freeze, im posting this here so im held to account

I peaced out at the bonus levels. Good luck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im going to leave a post here for record that even if I beat SMB3 I need to go back and clear 5-6 at some point.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I peaced out at the bonus levels. Good luck.

from the ones ive already played, they're hard but i think i can master them with courage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I 100% DKCR1 but I did not 200% it (after you 100% the first one they unlocked a Mirror Mode which is you have to do every level right to left and the entire game is OHKO). I dont know if that mode is in DKCR:TF or if you would count it for 100%

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I 100% DKCR1 but I did not 200% it (after you 100% the first one they unlocked a Mirror Mode which is you have to do every level right to left and the entire game is OHKO). I dont know if that mode is in DKCR:TF or if you would count it for 100%

i would not count that mode if its there, im not using a guide for secret exits or pickups either so everything is a surprise for me

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Monster Hunter Generations (the singleplayer at least)- 2/1/17

Super Mario 3D Land (100% on both regular and special courses)- 2/11/17

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Tetris the Grand Master
Gm, 11:44:46

Not too bad a time. My best is 11:10-ish, but a clear's a clear.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Jotun

Short little game but very cool. The final boss kicked my rear end a bunch

Popular Human
Jul 17, 2005

and if it's a lie, terrorists made me say it
Games Beaten so far in 2017: Out There Somewhere, Polarity, Resident Evil 7

Just beat Detention, a cool Taiwanese horror game set at a school during the White Terror. Not terribly scary, but well-written with some depressing-as-gently caress themes and a lot of Silent Hill worship. Apparently I got the lovely ending, so I looked the good one up on Youtube.

Next up is Resident Evil Revelations 2 - I got halfway through it in co-op a long time ago but the friend I was playing it with lost interest so I kept putting it off. Going to start over and do the whole thing solo, since RE7's got me on a horror kick.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
tactics a2. im going to do most or all of the quests though, so im not done with it. its really grown on me. jeanne darc next or maybe front mission

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Alwa's Awakening (100%)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight

Trying to beat all the bosses without taking damage for their special items was brutal, but it was a lot of fun

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Metal Gear Solid. Meryl ending. I am going to have to track down VR Missions now I think.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mighty Switch Force (Hyperdrive Edition)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Mighty Switch Force (Hyperdrive Edition)

that was a fun game but really short. i didn't even think i beat it until i saw the credits start to roll lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its a fun game to beat all the par times in

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

its a fun game to beat all the par times in

I did the first couple, but they really ramp up. And I'm not sure how to optimize some of them so well.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I beat the Battlefield 1 campaign

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

I beat the Battlefield 1 campaign

I got to the last mission and lost interest when I saw it was another stealth section lol.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Me and my best friend finished toejam and earl yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SUPER MARIO BROS 3

• Locked thread