Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Work Friend Keven posted:

To me both new and old c9 have a lot of the same traits, but new c9s main advantage is that every single one of their players is better at the game.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
lol that was bascially every Eve game I've played that hasn't ended in 25 mins :v:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

Package means a mans penis and balls.

:eek: yowza

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
WOO!

NovemberMike
Dec 28, 2008

Firebert posted:

lol that was bascially every Eve game I've played that hasn't ended in 25 mins :v:

Yeah, they had Eve and the enemy had Camille. They had to shut the enemy out before the late game happened at all.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

oh god hai's earring has taken control

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

If C9 gets behind early I don't see how they possibly kill this Mao

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Game paused it definitely looked like Altec's ult bugged out.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

MF does no damage [known] [wontfix]

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

That should have been a kill for sure instead lemon dies. It is a huge bug imo the remake would benefit Flyquest because they know C9 has a hard counter to Zed.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

"1 minion blocked all the damage from the ult"

That seems like it shouldn't happen.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
drat, that seems like a pretty huge bug at a critical minute. No idea what the rules are, but that should be a remake.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

100% remake. Because Lemon died right after and Smoothie got to full combo him because he didn't die during the surpress. IF its not a remake it will be super controversial if c9 wins.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

This bug has been in the game for over a year, too

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

I have seen this while playing Miss Fortune before. In my case, I was standing right next to a Gromp and trying to ult over the wall. The bullets appeared to blocked completely by the Gromp (no bullets appeared beyond it), but I couldn't tell if the people beyond were still taking damage. They did get my Black Cleaver stacks on them. I was also using Pool Party MF, wonder if that has anything to do with it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

this is obvious collusion, ban hai immediately. this makee me sick

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Azael and Mark saying MF ult dmg landed is wrong. MF ult was full channel and it should for sure do more dmg than it did.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

No remake, but the game is being rewound to before the fight where the bug hit.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Wow riots new systems.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The gently caress is this lmao

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

lmao and immediately paused again.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

they have rewind??

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Schnorkles posted:

they have rewind??

They were talking about input logging, so presumably they use those logged inputs to have the game replayed up to the point where they want to restart it.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ulio posted:

Wow riots new systems.

Nvm their system is also bugged.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Seems like a bad time to yolo a new tool out. Now, DIG-NV. That's a game for trying out the rewind magic.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

being totally unable to save games and instead having to write an external tool to replay the matches is some serious :riot: poo poo lol

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
What the gently caress IS this

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
May 5, 2003

:lol: THE EXACT SAME PLAY

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
It's at least good that they're trying. :riot: erasing meme by meme

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
If you told me that the break took so long because Riot hadn't told the teams about this tool and had to take the time to explain it to them I'd totally believe it.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

This does make every MF ult a lot more exciting.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Level 14 Zed vs Level 17 Zilean, good pick

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Killed By Death posted:

Level 14 Zed vs Level 17 Zilean, good pick

its part of the shot calling thats opening the door to hai to something. im barely listening to the casters

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

zed has two dashes, notice how he dies as fast as possible in every fight so that he can just direct the other 4 from the grave

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Hai is legit best player from na of all time.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

This game loving rules.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

people keep talking poo poo about Hai's shotcalling but Flyquest still keep winning fights they really shouldn't

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

zed has two dashes, notice how he dies as fast as possible in every fight so that he can just direct the other 4 from the grave

he just aced sneaky so it seems like it was a good call

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

in the very next fight hai outplayed jensen and contractz pretty badly so i apologize to him and his earring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

RealFoxy posted:

people keep talking poo poo about Hai's shotcalling but Flyquest still keep winning fights they really shouldn't

its true, you dont expect a team with a 1k gold deficit at 34 minutes to be able to win any fight, let alone multiple, but here we are

• Locked thread