Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

http://usuncut.com/politics/stephen-miller-trump-power

Trump's power "will not be questioned"

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lol a pack of psychopaths is in charge of this country

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'm lollin at trump self owning with the crowds tweet.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they even reported on foxnews that the only crowds they saw in florida today were protesters

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

help im dying

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lollin at the big crowds being protesters, hahaha oh my god

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lollin at the big crowds being protesters, hahaha oh my god

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Extra lol this past week Trump said he hadn't heard any complaints about his pipeline decision.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Thought I was reading r/justneckbeardthings/ things lol. A man always holds the door for m'lady, I doubt Trump even owns a katana!

Tom Arnold did the needful and married Rosanne Barr for his career posted:

http://www.smh.com.au/...-tom-arnold-says-hillary-clinton-begged-for-donald-trump-tape-....html

"Hillary Clinton called me two days before the election and said 'please release that. The weight of the free world is on your shoulders'," Arnold alleged. "I said I'd think about it. I'd love to be a hero, but I can't hurt these families."

He continued on to say that he didn't believe releasing the tape, even without permission, would have made any difference, when the world knew about Trump's sexual assault of women (referring to the "pussy grab" comments) and still voted him as president.
lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Oh lol. But ya i dont think if tom arnold was in posession of such a tape it would have made a difference.

people ready to line up for either candidate were willing to rationalize away basically anything for the sake of voting against the other guy.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The crime is that Tom Arnold is in possession of Christ-tier lols and is holding onto them greedily

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Tom Arnold, let the lol videos go.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Save the free world, Tom!

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Heath posted:

The crime is that Tom Arnold is in possession of Christ-tier lols and is holding onto them greedily

tom arnold might finally do something that'd make people laugh and he's holding back

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
drat. Just thinking about Tom Arnold dropping some deep poo poo on the POTUS is loving LOL as gently caress

tom loving arnold

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Code Jockey posted:

tom arnold might finally do something that'd make people laugh and he's holding back

I enjoyed The Stupids

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Gilbert Gottfried gonna come out with just the most ruinous vhs tapes and end this travesty of a presidency once and for all

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm lollin at trump self owning with the crowds tweet.

amazing

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that scene from 8MM where nicolas cage watches the snuff film but it's just trump saying the n word over and over and cuts back to cage looking horrified but he's trying to hold back laughter

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Tom Arnold ain't got poo poo. If you were the kind of person to say you've got a horrifically damaging tape, you're the kind of person to release the hypothetical tape once the media's paying attention to you.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 13, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tom Arnold: paragon of virtue.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I was there thread. I was there three months ago. When Tom Arnold took the Tape. I was there the day the strength of Men failed.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Gilbert Gottfried gonna come out with just the most ruinous vhs tapes and end this travesty of a presidency once and for all

I hope Gilbert Gottfried is the host of the press correspondent's dinner and he just reads out Trump's tweets the whole time.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Egbert Souse posted:

I hope Gilbert Gottfried is the host of the press correspondent's dinner and he just reads out Trump's tweets the whole time.

that...that would actually probably be amazing

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

make it norm.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

the aristocrats! but every punchline is The POTUS!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol the president just keeps pointing at people who hate him and saying "they support me. I'm so great" lol.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
We are so hosed, LOL!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

that scene from 8MM where nicolas cage watches the snuff film but it's just trump saying the n word over and over and cuts back to cage looking horrified but he's trying to hold back laughter

Tom Arnold: Mrs. Mathews... remember when I asked you if you'd want to know the truth about what happened to Donald Trump, no matter what that meant?

Janet Mathews: Well, yeah.

Tom Arnold: Some russian prostitutes took him, and they had sex with him and peed on him.

Janet Mathews: Oh my God! Oh my God!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

XMNN posted:

help im dying

it doesnt matter because trumps tweet got more retweets so that is the reality now. truth doesnt matter anymore.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like i'm drunk and this is silly as gently caress but its like reality is worse than the most satirical of the most satirical 80s movies at this point like lol

lol

lol

we're all going to die

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

like i'm drunk and this is silly as gently caress but its like reality is worse than the most satirical of the most satirical 80s movies at this point like lol

lol

lol

we're all going to die

its robocop. we're in robocop.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

A misanthrope posted:

its robocop. we're in robocop.

robocop was probably actually tame compared to this lol. The bad rich dude could still read and wasnt the president.

This poo poo is if "i'd buy that for a dollar" dude was POTUS

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

we're all going to die

this young apprentice has failed to internalize that we were always going to die no matter what we did, the ultimate lol

for this, the punishment is death

Seriously Safe
Sep 7, 2009
lol the host of a reality tv show is our president

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

this is insanely true and lol

SenseLess
May 4, 2007

....and now Sears stopped selling Ivanka's stuff too. Can't wait for Trumps next tweet about that. Outrageous!

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
one of the many great things about Donald Trump being president is that it really shuts up Illuminati theorists. Nobody's at the wheel of this bus, baby!

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Had a dream i was working for trump

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

robocop was probably actually tame compared to this lol. The bad rich dude could still read and wasnt the president.

lmao