Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Holy poo poo that @JKH2 account is like non-stop neolib salt. He got in a Twitter beef with Shaun King and blocked him. I didn't want to dig into it because he tweets a whole loving lot, but I'm assuming it's because King said something bad about his abuela and/or the current Bad Dem Savior of Mankind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i support the muslim black man and the old jewish guy because i know they will uphold white pride world wide

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

consumed by normies posted:

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE, CHECK OUT DICK PIX

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

this but unironically

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

i support the muslim black man and the old jewish guy because i know they will uphold white pride world wide

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bernie owns

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
Buttigieg could win...

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Hold onto your buttigiegs

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

rudatron posted:

Hold onto your buttigiegs

Why is a guy named butt-check running for chair?

🤔

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
New thread title is garbage, not enough Butt Edge Edge in it.

HEY! WE"RE TRYING TO FORGET ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON!

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus it is like she was like born to perpetually run for public office and lose

Serf
May 5, 2011

i would hope that the clinton name is now so radioactive that we'll never see another one run for office but here in the darkest timeline anything is possible

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Well you'd expect her to run, what with all the Trump's prosecutors closing in.

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Serf posted:

i would hope that the clinton name is now so radioactive that we'll never see another one run for office but here in the darkest timeline anything is possible

She will run again. It's only radioactive to the general public, not her base. There is a reason that her people the day after went full tilt to blame the Russians, why she's very strategically laying low, why she cancelled CGI, etc. She's probably waiting for her last email lawsuit to wrap up before she engages in a ton of fundraising during the 2018 cycle. There will be articles coming out both by her sycophants and dummies calling her a pheonix as she becomes associated with a win or two and then we'll see articles from the usual suspects about "The Best Person To Face Trump Is Someone Who Already Has" and "Why Experience Matters"

Anyone who says she'd never run again really fails to understand that the Clinton's have way more ambition than shame.

mugrim has issued a correction as of 14:30 on Feb 13, 2017

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

rtfm she hasn't announced poo poo which the article says right up front, cool your rage funnels

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Serf posted:

maybe she'll get together with joe lieberman for a dlc reunion tour

"democrats for the liesure class", lmao prophetic words

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

mugrim posted:

"The Best Person To Face Trump Is Someone Who Already Has" and "Why Experience Matters"
"The best person to face Trump is someone who Lost against him"
"Why Trump has proven Experience doesn't matter

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm angry

angry about clintons!!!

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

rtfm she hasn't announced poo poo which the article says right up front, cool your rage funnels

Nah, she's going to run short of physical issues. She wants to be president more than anyone on Earth who has a shot to be, and it's still technically possible.

Serf
May 5, 2011

jfc can't the clintons just go away forever now

they had their chance, and got owned bigly in front of the whole world. if only they would take booker, cuomo and the rest with them

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

i cant stop thinking about the clintons

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

mugrim posted:

She will run again. It's only radioactive to the general public, not her base.

There's a guy I'm friends with on Facebook who posted that Politico article today suggesting not only that we were collectively fools not to elect her in 2008 or 2016, but not to primary Obama and elect her in 2012.

Most Trump people at least seem to realize on some level that he's an orange garbage bag, they just hate people who dislike him even more or think he's right in spite of that; a lot of hardcore Clinton people are going to go to their graves believing she was the messiah we didn't deserve and it's loving gross and I don't understand it at all

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
bill clinton cast his sex jazz spell on me in the 90s and i will never recover

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

wizard on a water slide posted:

a lot of hardcore Clinton people are going to go to their graves believing she was the messiah we didn't deserve and it's loving gross and I don't understand it at all

doesnt matter as long as they hurry up with getting in the graves already

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/831057336693293060

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

tbf slick willy could at least win elections and be an affable guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRatTuWdT_Q

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

There's a guy I'm friends with on Facebook who posted that Politico article today suggesting not only that we were collectively fools not to elect her in 2008 or 2016, but not to primary Obama and elect her in 2012.

According to double down she seriously considered it.

Most Trump people at least seem to realize on some level that he's an orange garbage bag, they just hate people who dislike him even more or think he's right in spite of that; a lot of hardcore Clinton people are going to go to their graves believing she was the messiah we didn't deserve and it's loving gross and I don't understand it at all

Oh, don't even dig that far. Consider her entire history with the 2008 race and her blatant racism on the campaign trail and how this go around she's the candidate of POC.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

"C'mon Shinzo."

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Agent Orange.

Holy poo poo that's a good one

Wrong thread yo

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

deadgoon posted:

i'm angry

angry about clintons!!!

You should be as they are to blame for the state of the Democratic Party.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Hillary's best move is to stay out of the 2018 primaries but campaign and fundraise hella for the Dem noms. That way she doesn't have to come across as involved in controlling the party since that's a terrible optic after everything that was said about her and the DNC this cycle, but she can do good, real political work to make the map more blue by throwing her weight behind the nominees. Let the party members figure out what they want in 2018 candidates and boost them as hard as you can.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lock her up!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ace of Baes posted:

It's gonna be Ellison or Perez, it's a battle between factions inside the DNC.

I'm assuming that he's running to gain visibility for a possible senate/governor/presidential run vs. actually expecting to win.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

wait it's boot-edge-edge? that's bull poo poo!!! he's just making this up as he goes along!! buttigeig is a fraud and a liar!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Philip Rivers posted:

Hillary's best move is to stay out of the 2018 primaries but campaign and fundraise hella for the Dem noms. That way she doesn't have to come across as involved in controlling the party since that's a terrible optic after everything that was said about her and the DNC this cycle, but she can do good, real political work to make the map more blue by throwing her weight behind the nominees. Let the party members figure out what they want in 2018 candidates and boost them as hard as you can.

She has no fundraising power if she's not going to be in an influential position to give her donors kickbacks. There's nothing singularly attractive about her to give money towards other than her corruption.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Unironically this and all the other centrists

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Philip Rivers posted:

That would require her to be selfless though?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ok, seriously, what universe have these motherfuckers been living in for the past few decades? Did some cosmic event happen that forced these people into our reality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

tbf slick willy could at least win elections and be an affable guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRatTuWdT_Q

He was ahead of his time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433-nmcWw8E

• Locked thread