Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I mean ideally in that situation they'd collectively look around and go 'that's an unlawful order, surely' and refuse to follow it.

but they won't because we're in the lol-universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lololol Trump tries and fails at his Alpha-Male handshaking with Trudeau.

Justin looks less than thrilled at the idea of a rematch.

"best two out of poo poo I forgot to buy more bronzer on Amazon?"

Tumble fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Feb 14, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
as nutso as trump and the people he surrounds himself with are I think we can probably stop worrying about trump doing a nuclear first strike at least until he drags us into some dumbshit war with iran or china

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

bag em and tag em posted:

*ends all life on earth*

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

I mean ideally in that situation they'd collectively look around and go 'that's an unlawful order, surely' and refuse to follow it.

but they won't because we're in the lol-universe

"Sorry. I'm too loyal to my country and the law not to destroy all of civilization and human progress."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Hahaha.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

bag em and tag em posted:

"Sorry. I'm too loyal to my party not to destroy all of civilization and human progress."

ftfy

"Take that Liberals," General Smith said as he turned the key

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Good work. Team lollin. Trump really bringing us all together

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

:allears:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

photographer: ivanka trump

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
*Trump announcing nuclear war*

I had a great election. Massive turnout. Huge support. I won bigly. Now it's time to win even bigglier. I am truly the greatest president you will ever have."

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Thirsty Girl posted:

This is the best part:

"Rosmarin also recalled a Miller speech during a campaign for student council elections in which he attacked the requirement that students put their trash in garbage bins, saying that janitors were paid to do that."
NO to people having safe sex! YES to underpaid people picking up my garbage like subhumans.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Haven't heard from Kellyanne Conway since pimping Ivanka's poo poo. Miller can't be far behind being yanked from TV, though for comedy I hope he isn't.

lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
here's a barrel full of lols

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

hahaha spill it! lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lmbo @ mobey

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Someone who is good at photoshop please add this picture of Don as Jack Torrance in the photo at the end of "The Shinning"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Thirsty Girl posted:

lmbo @ mobey

seriously jesus christ tom arnold and moby

what the gently caress is even happening anymore, lmao

cnut
May 3, 2016

Code Jockey posted:

seriously jesus christ tom arnold and moby

what the gently caress is even happening anymore, lmao

Hollywood libruls :argh:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

cnut posted:

Hollywood libruls :argh:

who in the gently caress is even next, who have we collectively not thought of in 15-20 years who is going to have shocking evidence on trump

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

unpacked robinhood posted:

When lizardmen steal your dick: a reptile dysfunction

A good post

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Code Jockey posted:

who in the gently caress is even next, who have we collectively not thought of in 15-20 years who is going to have shocking evidence on trump

the ghost of paul prudhomme

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

A reminder that Stephen Miller and Richard Spencer were bros at Duke lol

cnut
May 3, 2016

Code Jockey posted:

Carrot Top :argh:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
holy loving lol rogue potus staff twitter is worth adding to your notify list. if what theyre saying about trudeau meeting aftermath is true just lmfao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if this keeps up within a month or two we could have the potential for reporters and world leaders alike openly calling the president of the united states a retard in print and to his face

i will die of laughter. on my tombstone simply write the letters "lol" :rip:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol that other world leaders are now almost certainly getting briefed on, and presumably practicing, methods for dealing with easy d's unfulfilled used car salesman grade handshake games

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
waiting for the day someone does it to him and makes him look like a fat dumb bitch!!!!!!

except no respectable leader would do petty power games like that I don't think!

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

My favorite part of this is at 1:57 when he slightly pauses like an android trying to parse which human emotion to include in his unilateral power trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wRIAXc_w2E&t=115s

Hey Stephen, do the thing with the knife again!

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

waiting for the day someone does it to him and makes him look like a fat dumb bitch!!!!!!

except no respectable leader would do petty power games like that I don't think!

no respectable leader, i guess
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-a6805801.html

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Lol that other world leaders are now almost certainly getting briefed on, and presumably practicing, methods for dealing with easy d's unfulfilled used car salesman grade handshake games

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

probably no world leader would, but the president has to shake lots of hands so who knows??

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Waiting for some handshake lols when Trump and Putin shake hands :allears:

Putin will probably grab him by the nutsack

cnut
May 3, 2016

Flesh Forge posted:

Waiting for some handshake lols when Trump and Putin shake hands :allears:

Putin will probably grab him by the nutsack

Bet they have a secret handshake, lol.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

cnut posted:

Bet they have a secret handshake, lol.

Video footage of the Trump-Putin handshake has been discovered:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Would love to give Donnie the old fake out handshake and go in for it then just brush my hair back hahaha it will be 6th grade humor I'm sure Donald would appreciate it

cnut
May 3, 2016

fyodor posted:

Video footage of the Trump-Putin handshake has been discovered:

:suicide:

cnut
May 3, 2016

Would love to give Donnie the old fake out handshake and go in for it then just brush my hair back hahaha it will be 6th grade humor I'm sure Donald would appreciate it

Psych! lol

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I thought the novelty would have worn off by now but I still lol when I think that the USA elected Trump to be leader of the free world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

thathonkey posted:

holy loving lol rogue potus staff twitter is worth adding to your notify list. if what theyre saying about trudeau meeting aftermath is true just lmfao

Here's the stuff:

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831158182860959744

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831289109423460352

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831290822133956611

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831291693395800069

https://twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff/status/831291939068719104