Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Shima Honnou posted:

Emma came out, said sorry for making us all wait 17 weeks, then said Emmalina was a dumb name and walked back off stage.

it will be like the time Daniel Bryan gave that promo about Bryan Danielson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

That DICK! posted:

I figured they'd stick a bunch of crap after that awesome jeriKO segment what's I miss

A second-grader's report on Rosa Parks, as read by WWE superstars you almost never see on television

and now Charlotte/Bayley

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DeepDickPizza posted:

Tomorrow, Smackdown is going to do a Black History segment about how the FBI murdered Fred Hampton.

Talk about buryng someone.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Rosa Parks is the mother of civil rights. They literally wouldn't exist without her

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Titus O'Niel, Apollo Crews and Darren Young, cutting between each other in excited tones: Robert F. Williams formed the Munroe County chapter of the NRA, calling it The Black Armed Guard. He armed several black residents of Newtown and fortifying the homes of members of the NAACP who were rumored to be plotted against by local KKK. Later he fled to Cuba so his rear end wouldn't get shot. He continued his radio broadcasts from their before exiling to China"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just started playing overwatch I'm good with Mercy I think cause it's just hangin around helping your pals but the Internet tells me she's a bad character

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I liked that one episode of the O'reilly Factor where he was talking about the importance of being armed for self defense and the guest said maybe black people should be armed too and Bill rolled his eyes and said "Let's not go nuts"

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Shima Honnou posted:

Who knew that Hogan was an artiste?

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/814652033349382144

bartok
May 10, 2006

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

next week, newly minted hall of famer teddy long reads a synopsis of django unchained

Not knocking Christoph Waltz but Leo deserved the best supporting actor more for Django Unchained

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

nooneofconsequence posted:

it will be like the time Daniel Bryan gave that promo about Bryan Danielson.

I've only been watching for a year. Did that actually happen?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

That DICK! posted:

I just started playing overwatch I'm good with Mercy I think cause it's just hangin around helping your pals but the Internet tells me she's a bad character

Play the characters that make the game fun for you

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Shima Honnou posted:

Bill Clinton is like Michael PS Hayes in that he's more black than Obama was, so I've been told.

"And now, we here at Smackdown LIVE want to honor an amazing man for Black History Month..."

[Badstreet plays]

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DeepDickPizza posted:

Tomorrow, Smackdown is going to do a Black History segment about how the FBI murdered Fred Hampton.

lmao

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The last good Tarantino Movie was Kill Bill and he should thank the Shaw Brothers.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That DICK! posted:

Yeah those people are nerds. Mercy can do some real good work.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

HitTheTargets posted:

I've only been watching for a year. Did that actually happen?

yes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Dangerous Person posted:

Play the characters that make the game fun for you

I like killing people but well, if I don't select a healer, it seems no one will

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

That DICK! posted:

shut up and heal me

bartok
May 10, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

The last good Tarantino Movie was Kill Bill and he should thank the Shaw Brothers.

I really liked Hateful Eight but to each their own

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Intruder posted:

I liked that one episode of the O'reilly Factor where he was talking about the importance of being armed for self defense and the guest said maybe black people should be armed too and Bill rolled his eyes and said "Let's not go nuts"

Gun control was started because black and poor people were starting to be able to afford and own guns and some of the harsher measures were a direct response to Black Panthers and other groups owning rifles.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

That DICK! posted:

In any given team game you will eventually see every character described as bad. Play who you like

but don't main Hanzo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cena plays as Mercy and never heals anyone

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

That DICK! posted:

I like killing people but well, if I don't select a healer, it seems no one will

Lucio is the best for that. Because speed boost is good during the fight and you can heal after. Plus his damage ain't half bad.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

That DICK! posted:

That happens to me all the time. I'll play healer for that round and then quit and hope I find another group that isn't full of punk bitches

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

bartok posted:

Not knocking Christoph Waltz but Leo deserved the best supporting actor more for Django Unchained

ever since i learned that the scene where he slams the cup and gets color (a crimson glove if you wheel) was not planned i completely agree

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Any of y'all on PS4 friend BurtReynoldsIRL

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Intruder posted:

Cena plays as Mercy and never heals anyone

battle mercy is viable

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

That DICK! posted:

She's only bad if you play with people who are really good. And most people really suck at the game so you're okay!

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

since when did bayley start hulking up

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

bartok posted:

Not knocking either but Samuel L Jackson should have been nominated and won.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

That DICK! posted:

I will never not pick Symmetra for defense because I love my 'sperg laser waifu I'll do the loving healing myself, with a shield gen.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

That DICK! posted:

Any of y'all on PS4 friend BurtReynoldsIRL

Craigabdul

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I need to say, I love Charlotte's schoolboy into the turnbuckle.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
can pc people play with ps4 people

bartok
May 10, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Not knocking either but Samuel L Jackson should have been nominated and won.

I respect that opinion because it's one of the few times where Samuel L Jackson wasn't just playing Samuel L Jackson

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sasha Banks:
"Nelson Mandela became a beacon of tolerance and forgiveness to the West after being freed from being imprisoned for his part in the death of South African Apartheid Government"

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

Bill Goldberg posted:

can pc people play with ps4 people

no

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I didn't even realize this was the main event lol

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

nooneofconsequence posted:

I didn't even realize this was the main event lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Sasha Banks:
"Nelson Mandela became a beacon of tolerance and forgiveness to the West after being freed from being imprisoned for his part in the death of South African Apartheid Government"

Accompanied by a picture of Morgan Freeman

• Locked thread