Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Everyone needs to quit whining. That was the Austin helps Foley win of the women's division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Dango Bango posted:

Bayley was yelling for Dana cause she missed her spot :lol: :lol: :lol:

goddamn dana is so bad

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

That was a fun match and I'm glad Bayley is champ but uhhhhh they really couldn't have waited until Mania huh

I'd like to congratulate Charlotte on her eightieth title win at Fastlane

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I still cannot stop crying.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

charlotte should have insisted she will only defend her title at PPVs

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Ok that was really good. I didn't think Bayley should win it yet, but the crowd went crazy so that makes it. Now I guess Charlotte can get mad at Dana and Evil Emma can show up.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Dana Brook's back! :)

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
On one hand, it was a great match. On the other hand, why the hell wasn't it on Wrestlemania!?

Jesus loving Christ, are they going to try to turn Sasha and redo their feud in like a month?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
I'm super happy for Bayley but really wish that was at Wrestlemania. Really enjoyed the match at least.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.
She'll lose it at Fastlane, and then she ends Charlotte's PPV stream at Mania.

PeteRoseHaircut
May 17, 2008

Thank you, Toronto!
That goon celebrating with Bayley is the happiest of anyone

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Sasha is Stone Cold and Bayley is Foley

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Those two little kids in the front row were jumping up and down in excitement when they realized Bayley was about to win :3:

That was a cool match!

i want to be there when those kids realize what life really is

ohh that replay

POW RIGHT IN THE TITTY

POW RIGHT IN THE TITTY

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

goddamn dana is so bad

dana is often the fun kind of bad but she dates ziggler so i suspect something is genuinely wrong with her

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

surf rock posted:

On one hand, it was a great match. On the other hand, why the hell wasn't it on Wrestlemania!?

Jesus loving Christ, are they going to try to turn Sasha and redo their feud in like a month?

To protect Charlotte's ppv streak

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That definitely was a crutch right in the tit :gonk:

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

WWE your one job was to have Bayley win the title for the first time at Wrestlemania and you choked two months from the finish line, good goin

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
bayley, don't read this
dana brooke, hello

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Dana Brook's bad! :)

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Bayley isn't the long term face they want and she was going to get the pop of all pops at Mania if she won it there, so they have to dull the shine as much as possible while still being able to point and say "see we tried!"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

enh.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Everyone needs to quit whining. That was the Austin helps Foley win of the women's division.

Mania is like 6 weeks away and everything was screaming for that to be Bayley's Mania moment and finally ending Charlotte's streak. This was premature as hell unless Charlotte's going over at Mania yet again to continue the streak for no reason.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Also, this will obviously lead to Bayley challenging Sasha at Mania because she wanted to do it alone.

Charlotte will win despite not being in the match but that's beside the point

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Me, irl

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
That was good, you goons.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Foley sucks too

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

That was a really good match. Yay Bayley!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I still can't believe a belly to belly finisher in tyool 2017

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
On the one hand this was good Raw, on the other hand no Nia Jax so it's not truly great.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
wrestlemania would have been better but i can totally understand why this happened after the tragedy that was the festival of friendship

and it was still really good

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Good for her. Too bad the whole reason for this was so Charlotte could win it at Mania.

Yeah. That was a pretty cool match, finish and moment for Bayley.

The whole thing with Charlotte losing on Raw and winning the Title back on pay per view every drat month is real loving dumb, though.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I do agree that should have been a Mania match but I have no issues with the finish or result

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Bayley isn't the long term face they want and she was going to get the pop of all pops at Mania if she won it there, so they have to dull the shine as much as possible while still being able to point and say "see we tried!"

The Daniel Bryan approach (kinda)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"Can I be in the movie....? :shobon:"

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I think repeatedly having Charlotte lose the belt on Raw is a terrible idea but I also adore Bayley so I can't not be happy.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

surf rock posted:

I'm thinking Summerslam, in Brooklyn where they had a killer Takeover match

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

Booyah!! Bayley is awesome, she hulks up better than anybody, I am happy for the Hugster!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No evil emma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Man as if I wasn't jealous enough that Miz gets to be a wrestleman and is married to Maryse, he got to do a quick film promo with Charlie Day? Maaaan.

• Locked thread