Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Skip My Posts posted:

it's weird that mobn doesn't relate in any way to pro athletes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Is mobn talk not allowed now?

Please mods, take it from me of all people, if someone reports a post, just ignore it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
There is more to the story than you all know but this isn't a town hall about me. Nobody else has been probated for making fun of me.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

There is more to the story than you all know

oh.

dear moderator, please only publicly punish someone for things they say or do publicly or else it looks like stupid bullshit that we, the community, don't want to have happen. thanks.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Marching Powder posted:

oh.

dear moderator, please only publicly punish someone for things they say or do publicly or else it looks like stupid bullshit that we, the community, don't want to have happen. thanks.
cosign, except with no probes for anyone except atom

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Marching Powder posted:

oh.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
wait, leftist mobn being mobn was some kind of secret? I just assumed everybody knew and wasn't talking about it out of politeness. It was fairly obvious since she registered that the 300-pound knowitall from wisconsin was the 300-pound knowitall from wisconsin regardless of gender

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hey I gave Skip a 6 hour probation (which is nothing, it's already almost over) because I thought they were taking things too far and going overboard and needed a break. It's as simple as that, disagree with it if you like but it was my call.

I don't want to poo poo up the thread with explanations or justifications for every mod action I take (which are very few, usually you guys handle yourselves just fine) but if any of you ever want me to clarify something send me a PM or post in a QCS thread about it. Thanks.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Jerusalem posted:

Hey I gave Skip a 6 hour probation (which is nothing, it's already almost over) because I thought they were taking things too far and going overboard and needed a break. It's as simple as that, disagree with it if you like but it was my call.

I don't want to poo poo up the thread with explanations or justifications for every mod action I take (which are very few, usually you guys handle yourselves just fine) but if any of you ever want me to clarify something send me a PM or post in a QCS thread about it. Thanks.

We don't need you to probate anyone ever. We take care of things in house. Stick to WWE.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
Probate more people for increasingly capricious reasons, but only people who disagree with me or post things that I would disagree with

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

david carmichael posted:

Probate more people for increasingly capricious reasons, but only people who disagree with me or post things that I would disagree with

Chili is not soup.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

There is more to the story than you all know but this isn't a town hall about me. Nobody else has been probated for making fun of me.

No ones mad at you sweetie

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
probate people who like Michael Bisping or think Jose Aldo is good, not people for making fun of other posters unless it's real mean

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Mr. Nice! posted:

Chili is not soup.

This is why we need mods

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Detroit_Dogg posted:

probate people who like Michael Bisping or think Jose Aldo is good

I don't wanna probate myself :(

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

You guys, just don't be loving stupid and it will all be fine. Christ quit making GBS threads up the UFC thread with your bad moderation opinions and post about the UFC.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

kensei posted:

You guys, just don't be loving stupid and it will all be fine. Christ quit making GBS threads up the UFC thread with your bad moderation opinions and post about the UFC.

Michael Bisping and Jose Aldo are both bad

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Michael Bisping and Jose Aldo are both bad

AGREED, and they always have been :hf:

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Fozzy The Bear posted:

We don't need you to probate anyone ever. We take care of things in house. Stick to WWE.

If we could take care of things in house you wouldnt be posting here anymore

Bad Mr Frosty
Apr 25, 2012
Image removed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Bundt Cake posted:

If we could take care of things in house you wouldnt be posting here anymore

Hilarious.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

See you dont take it seriously

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Bundt Cake posted:

See you dont take it seriously

I'm being harassed! Things are going overboard! Jerusalem save me!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bundt Cake posted:

were you here when we found out mage of b. night has been posting here under an alias for years

Holy gently caress.

Mobn, I apologize for a specific reference I made a few pages ago. Everything else, nah.

I always enjoyed Mobn and had no loving clue he re-reged a different account.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Jerusalem posted:

you should probably acknowledge our ability to self-regulate with actions as well as words. by that i mean probably don't put probations on people when yourself and the aggrieved are the only one's with the problem. if you're going to do that, at least put out invitations for a discord seminar on acceptable posting so we can all pull ourselves up to the required level of posting morality. this will stop us disagreeing en-masse with your hysterical mashing of the mod button. ta.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Captain Log posted:

Holy gently caress.

Mobn, I apologize for a specific reference I made a few pages ago. Everything else, nah.

I always enjoyed Mobn and had no loving clue he re-reged a different account.

Mobn is a she not a he.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
You guys should have made me the new mma mod because I'd NEVER do that

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
it will KILL posting.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Mobn is a she not a he.

What the hell?! I've seen pictures, I remember the banner, either I'm having a stroke or both him and his wife share an account now.

The stroke thing is a very distinct possibility so I wouldn't worry too much.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
lol

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Captain Log posted:

What the hell?! I've seen pictures, I remember the banner, either I'm having a stroke or both him and his wife share an account now.

I suspect this might have something to do with the probation... but people are able to change what they were born as.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Captain Log posted:

im trans. some people from another site are stalking me because they hate trans people. some of them follow me around here. does that clear things up for you?

in other news, i went searching for pictures of Hendricks standing next to a middleweight earlier to see how bad the size difference was but came up empty. i found like 50 pictures of him eating though.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
I felt like throwing this together because I like Nunes

https://streamable.com/db30d

I did notice something kinda cool:

When McMann and Baszler throw half-assed, lovely low kicks that don't have a hope of connecting, and they slowly spin back around, Nunes leaps in with a punch to the loving face. Who are some other folks that pounce on "mistakes" like that? I thought I remembered someone else that did something similar?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

im trans. some people from another site are stalking me because they hate trans people. some of them follow me around here. does that clear things up for you?

I'm genuinely sorry for missing that. I'll leave up my posts unless you'd like them taken down. Also sending a PM.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

LobsterMobster posted:

When McMann and Baszler throw half-assed, lovely low kicks that don't have a hope of connecting, and they slowly spin back around, Nunes leaps in with a punch to the loving face. Who are some other folks that pounce on "mistakes" like that? I thought I remembered someone else that did something similar?

This is really cool! Watching her fights edited together like that, I get old school Wanderlei or Shogun vibes off of her. Obviously not the same skill level, but in the relentlessness and the way she just continues to pound on opponents as they go to the ground. She's great.

Captain Log posted:

I'm genuinely sorry for missing that. I'll leave up my posts unless you'd like them taken down. Also sending a PM.

Dude, I don't care :). I'm just trying to avoid offsite drama about me coming into this thread. Making dumb posts at me is fine. We're all brothers and sisters in bad posting here.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

LobsterMobster posted:

I'm going to watch RTJ live tomorrow so I applaud your choice in music. And everyone should like Nunes imo.

e: Brilliantly edited! gently caress!

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 14, 2017

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Eat This Glob posted:

I'm going to watch RTJ live tomorrow so I applaud your choice in music. And everyone should like Nunes imo.

e: Brilliantly edited! gently caress!

how loving good is the new RTJ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Eat This Glob posted:

:hf:

I've seen 'em 4 times, mostly due to living close to ATL (Though twice I've gone to New Orleans)

Here's a couple more I've done:

Lie, Cheat, Still, Kill, Win

2016 KO Compilation

Rose the Jewels

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Work Friend Keven posted:

You guys should have made me the new mma mod because I'd NEVER do that

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I will never get sick of seeing Nordine Taleb take the soul out of Erick Silva's body after the poo poo Silva pulled earlier that fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
but keven would ban all the computer programmers and there would be no one left to post in this thread. a king of his own wasteland.

• Locked thread