Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Lime Tonics posted:

Flynn quit, so um, I guess the russia stuff has teeth to it. lol

Geez get the news here sooner than elsewhere. Gibbis delivers again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

We're gonna have to keep track of Trump appointee resignations you know. There will be more.

lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

My bets are on Miller being next.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the only thing better would be the news that Bannon has poo poo himself to death on the toilet.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/831353443059118082/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
courtesy of my boys in GIP

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/susan-collins-andrew-puzder-oprah-tape-allegations-234964

Oprah giving a tape over with Trumps Labor Secretary Andrew Puzder nominee beating his wife

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

holy dicks lmao

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

lol that he doesn't actually say why he's resigning, he doesn't even pitch one of the normal sort of soft-sell reasons like family obligations that people usually put in letters like these to avoid directly addressing the actual scandal that got them bounced from the job. I mean, he talks about the Russia calls yeah, but then just says his apology was accepted by all concerned and moves right on to fellating trump for the remaining 2/3 of the page

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

I'm resigning because of reasons that reason bei- gently caress it this is the best presidency EVER

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Thirsty Girl posted:

I'm resigning because of reasons that reason bei- gently caress it this is the best presidency EVER

agreed, but for entirely different reasons

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
okay this is a good start, who next

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!
lol

Watch as Ted Cruz tells buzzfeed a story about how Kellyanne Conway once strangled a puppy, and then unhinged her jaw and ate it.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

courtesy of my boys in GIP

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/susan-collins-andrew-puzder-oprah-tape-allegations-234964

Oprah giving a tape over with Trumps Labor Secretary Andrew Puzder nominee beating his wife

Yeesh.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

El Diablo Bob O posted:

lol

Watch as Ted Cruz tells buzzfeed a story about how Kellyanne Conway once strangled a puppy, and then unhinged her jaw and ate it.

Yeesh.

sorry I misrepresented that, its a video of the oprah show where his exwife came on and told the story about he beat her

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

El Diablo Bob O posted:

lol

Yeesh.

And then buzzfeed is like yea we know we ran that in a listicle last September.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
God drat you, Justin Trudeau! How dare that francophone pothead nancy-boy defy the United States of America by resisting our president's handshake? Disgraceful. Time to build the Northern Wall!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Glad to be a part of this timeline right now. Much more than we all deserved

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Zorodius posted:

God drat you, Justin Trudeau! How dare that francophone pothead nancy-boy defy the United States of America by resisting our president's handshake? Disgraceful. Time to build the Northern Wall!

It was bad enough when he revealed all those natural cures they don't want you to know about, now this??

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this is extremely good:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

proof of concept posted:

this is extremely good:

what makes me lol about that is more than anything you know that would bug Trump more than this flynn poo poo or anything really

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Hoo boy. she wants to pounce on him and do it right there on the table.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

who doesn't :allears:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

uber_stoat posted:

Can't blame her

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
guys I"m excited just thinking about tomorrows lols

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

guys I"m excited just thinking about tomorrows lols

all through the election I would wake up to my alarm every morning and hit a Google search for "trump" bookmarked on my phone and just see what happened while I woke up

when the election happened I legitimately thought "dammit he's gonna stop acting crazy now and do a bunch of evil poo poo with nearly unfettered secret powers"

thinking back on that now, I lol almost as hard as the lols I've gotten every day from trump

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

still lollin that the head of nsc was too incompetent to avoid getting caught on a routine recording

a stable of winners winning bigly

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I used to not give a poo poo about politics because I'm a piece of poo poo but now that this poo poo is happening I'm going to vote on every single piece of legislature in my county/state/USA just because I feel bad about not participating and letting trump happen I think maybe thats not uncommon so lol at Trump I guess for pissing everyone off

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I used to not give a poo poo about politics because I'm a piece of poo poo but now that this poo poo is happening I'm going to vote on every single piece of legislature in my county/state/USA just because I feel bad about not participating and letting trump happen I think maybe thats not uncommon so lol at Trump I guess for pissing everyone off

Vote Trump

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump did nothing wrong

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the feeling of imminent doom is a pretty good motivator. it's just that more and more of us are feeling these days.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
hehe lol our president is in the thrall of Vladimir Putin lmao

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

hehe lol our president is in the thrall of Vladimir Putin lmao

Haha I didn't think of it that way before but now that you mention it, it's true: the us president is donald trump and he is in the thrall of vladimir "putin" putin.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
you know you hosed up as a republican when you lose the Nuge

pkay posted:

They are turning on him. It won't be long...

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
uhh has anyone registered jackbook yet because that is a great name for an adult entertainment social media site

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

uber_stoat posted:

the only thing better would be the news that Bannon has poo poo himself to death on the toilet.

he doesnt deserve to die like elvis

he should die hanging himself with his pants around his ankles

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he doesn't deserve to die like David Carradine either

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

he should die hanging himself with his pants around his ankles

That's a cool way to die tbh.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Man Ted Nugent is pissed off.

fake E "Man Ted Nugget" would be a good poster name.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
like if youre at all white trash or were raised or previously white trash (that means youre still white trash) like you know hte nuge is a huge loss i mean poo poo that dude wrote stranglehold AND fred bear

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

Man Ted Nugent is pissed off.

fake E "Man Ted Nugget" would be a good poster name.

Nug Teduent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

What, specifically, is the nuge mad at. Not putting hillary in jail? Remember when ted said he wanted to shoot hillary in the vagina with his gun ahahaha