Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

evilweasel posted:

Oklahoma exists because the government needed to carefully map out the absolute worst space in all of America so they could let the native americans live there.

The actual land in Oklahoma is pretty nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The actual land in Oklahoma is pretty nice.

He's right tho. The level that we constantly screwed over the Indians with breached treaties and land grabbing eventually shuttled them west and west, and eventually Oklahoma was the place where they just threw most of the eastern seaboard tribes. The Indian Removal Act put the five 'civilized' tribes in one area: Oklahoma.

Elsewise that state would have been snapped up by the Arkansas and Texas territories.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What are some flavor combos I've been really into lately? I'm glad you asked:

- sea salt and watermelon
- coconut and mango
- chocolate and coffee

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Oklahoma is everything bad about Texas but more boring.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I don't like oklahoma but I'll fight you all before I let you disrespect my home

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Metapod posted:

I don't like oklahoma but I'll fight you all before I let you disrespect my home

Speaking of, Indiana is actually a good stahahahahahahahahahahaha

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
I love Texas Toast. Well there's my take, thanks for taking my call

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Our house came with a couple apple trees, a host of blackberry bushes, some cucumber vines, and some basil and parsley bushes, and unless they manage to thrive by themselves I'm drat near certain to kill them this growing season, I can't even keep a jar of bamboo alive.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Metapod posted:

Much like a disgusting caterpie, Oklahoma was the place your had to evolve from to become the beautiful Metapod you are today.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Am I too late for the post your Top 10 favorite video games?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Yeah, we all agreed it's Yoshi's Island.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

fsif posted:

Yeah, we all agreed it's Yoshi's Island.

Oh good thing that was on my list then!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i've never played yoshi's island

also i've never played a megaman game

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Dota 2

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Star Citizen is going to be undertale times 1000

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Sour Diesel posted:

Well how the gently caress am I going to argue if you're a Storm Eagle or Spark Mandrill sort of man??

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

metroid is better

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tff is undertale mixed with resident evil 1.5, the unreleased prototype of resident evil #2, as well as star wars: knights of the old republic II - the sith lords.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
How did this get stickied? Has Scionix arisen? :ohdear:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Grittybeard posted:

How did this get stickied? Has Scionix arisen? :ohdear:

We will know the second he ascends.

Because he will never shut up about it.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
i should be mod

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

So are you just taking the world's weirdest stand against them? You don't get much more widely available than Mega Man, and you could rectify that in the time it takes to read this post.

Sour Diesel posted:

metroid is better
They're not at all similar games, and youve never played a Mega Man game.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Time posted:

i should be mod

only pro space saver people can be mod, fucko

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

tff is undertale mixed with resident evil 1.5, the unreleased prototype of resident evil #2, as well as star wars: knights of the old republic II - the sith lords.

can I be Elza Walker

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

no dont

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
ive heard good things about undertale but man that fan base is weird

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Craig K posted:

ive heard good things about undertale but man that fan base is weird

It's a short cutesy game reminiscent of Earthbound with a fanbase worse than Homestuck

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
It kinda asks for the bad fans it gets by peppering it with a bunch of weeaboo nonsense, but the amount of control you end up feeling over the world from your actions is really spectacular. And the gameplay is fun too, even for someone bad at games like me, so that's a plus.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

only pro space saver people can be mod, fucko

space savers are stupid

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

but they provide endless entertainment

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alaois posted:

can I be Elza Walker

and more

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Yeah but Metroid is just better than most games so honestly it doesn't need a qualifier

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Spring Break My Heart posted:

So are you just taking the world's weirdest stand against them? You don't get much more widely available than Mega Man, and you could rectify that in the time it takes to read this post.

i didn't say anything bad about megaman i just said i've never played any of the games

Febreeze posted:

Yeah but Metroid is just better than most games so honestly it doesn't need a qualifier

also this

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop saying mega man isn't any good over and over. Stop sending me private messages about the bad megamen. even if you make me read it 1,000 times I'll never forget where i came from

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I had a weird dream last night where it was revealed on the forums that GaussianCopula was 5 RING SHRIMP's alt

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Cavauro posted:

as well as star wars: knights of the old republic II - the sith lords.

gameplay is great. the story is poo poo because it wasn't finished.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Y'all quit talking about dumb lovely games and instead go play Yakuza 0, where you can shove lit firecrackers in a dude's mouth then go do some disco with a Michael Jackson ripoff

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
what is the best video game on the Xbox right now, preferably something that isn't a corny RPG, I already am enjoying Battlefield 1 and NBA2k17

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Destiny is a cool albeit flawed game.

but it is a shooter with RPG elements so gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 3 and Doom were probably my 3 favorite experiences on the Bone.

oh and Mafia 3, but I kind of petered out because at a certain point I stopped trying to advance the story in favor of just driving around kneecapping white guys with a shotgun.

• Locked thread