Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

CheeseSpawn posted:

I think you briefly touched upon the Halo effect.

There's also a thick layer of the belief that their people are post ideological which in their mind is superior, not just a different form of ideology and crackpot realism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

CheeseSpawn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5y-0ckrCoU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Terror Sweat posted:

this is insane. theres no goddamn 'yummy' section at the grocery store. if they're a cookie, you put them in with the cookies so customers can find them. if they are something else, you put them with that something else. every food needs to be categorized so people know what it is and where to get it

Bake your own for maximum yumminess :)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

nice to see pragmatism and incrementalism are still working for the dems

tower time
Jul 30, 2008

Condiv posted:

*in a very wonky voice* Have you considered that a measured repeal over 6 years with means testing to make sure that only the truly needy get bathroom access tests better among key demographics?!?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I love reaching across the aisle and working with our enemies to craft amazing legislation :kimchi:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

we only have to gas 3 million poor people now, and 3 more million people 3 months later! third wayism works!

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
reaching across the aisle to give republicans yet another handjob, thats the democratic way

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

I love reaching across the aisle and working with our enemies to craft amazing legislation :kimchi:

one of the big problems is that we see the other side as the "opposition" instead of the enemy that the truly are

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

bernie and trump: the nation is broken we must fix it!
clinton: lol no its fine go back to sleep sheeple

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

the democratic party is a good party that speaks for the common man.... not!

Draynar
Apr 22, 2008
Guys, he's already tried to remove that law, we have a super majority of GOP in the house legislature, he can't veto or do anything. Basically we only removed one guy and left all the others pushing that law in power. We continue to shame them but until 2017/18 re-elections D's in this state cannot actually do anything but bitch.

Let's not blame D's for R's obstruction that's how we end up with idiots voting in more Republicans when its their fault to begin with. (Plus guy has like 3-4 lawsuits fighting to even keep his limited power since they've been trying to remove most of it) He's slowly winning them at least!

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
democrats:
- more money for us
- gently caress you

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
"LOVE TRUMPS HATE" said the rich white trust fund baby from her penthouse in Manhattan

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ICYMI:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

https://twitter.com/philippereines/status/831356816609116160

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

Who is this hillary clinton woman?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

i wonder if she's thinking about running in 2020 with twitter game like that

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
pokemon go to the polls amirite

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

:psyduck:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Comrade Cheggorsky posted:

someone that a great number of people confused for her husband

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

haha what in the gently caress

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Gonna be real funny when Clinton runs again in 2020. I think she's tweeting "sick burns" to gauge the públics reception to her. We're all hosed

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Gonna be real funny when Clinton runs again in 2020. I think she's tweeting "sick burns" to gauge the públics reception to her. We're all hosed
gently caress, have her do parody's of "Who's That Pokemon" and she'll win.

Serf
May 5, 2011

she got 19,000 rts, which in mooks algorithm translates to 300 evs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

CheeseSpawn posted:

Speaking of the halo effect, I've had a massive canker sore for like 4 days now and it blows.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Donkwich posted:

pokemon go to the polls amirite

I wasn't in the Hill thread when she said this poo poo. People were totally applauding it though, weren't they?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

I wasn't in the Hill thread when she said this poo poo. People were totally applauding it though, weren't they?

Of course they were.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
:abuela:

Someone made and bought that lol

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/831277818487123970

https://twitter.com/theintercept/status/831271947308826625

the Establishment Dems expect us to come crawling back to them.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Serf posted:

she got 19,000 rts, which in mooks algorithm translates to 300 evs

"Delete your account" was the most liked/retweeted thing ever, wasn't it? How'd that work out for her?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Literally everything she did in the primary and general was applauded as the best thing that could possibly be done.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mentioned this before, but I had IRL friends who were applauding the "deplorables" thing as a sick burn on Trump

I had to bite the gently caress out of my tongue all year

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

loquacius posted:

I mentioned this before, but I had IRL friends who were applauding the "deplorables" thing as a sick burn on Trump

I had to bite the gently caress out of my tongue all year

Dangerous Donald and the Deplorables.

Nope, no way that could backfire.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Of course they were.

god bless this alternate universe

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Condiv posted:

This doesn't even seem like pragmatism or incrementalism, has he explained the reasoning behind this? It makes no sense whatsoever.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
wh does the NAACP have a position on net neutrality

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

deadgoon posted:

wh does the NAACP have a position on net neutrality

because they got paid to have one

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot

Concerned Citizen posted:

god bless this alternate universe

I personally saw people saying that not holding press conferences was a good idea and that it was a good thing her approval was always lower during elections so I just wanted to verify

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MaxxBot posted:

This doesn't even seem like pragmatism or incrementalism, has he explained the reasoning behind this? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Like wasn't that EO the only reason McCrory managed to lose in an otherwise Hill-anchored downballot massacre?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
using race to deflect criticisms of economic policy that hurt the poor and middle class.

where have we seen that used before...

• Locked thread