Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Trump has an old phone because new phones have larger screens and his tiny hands make it so he can't type with one hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

this should be painted like a renaissance masterwork

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
A gift where it slowly morphs into trump would be good imo

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope that last tweet means Trump fired whatever intern dared to hide his phone from him. Also I'm seeing social media stuff about Trudeau beating him at his absurd handshake nonsense, it's good to see proof the whole nation is getting some lols here

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hahaha right now there is a kid who was totally named Donald after the trumpman. can you even imagine

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

this should be painted like a renaissance masterwork

Agreed. That s what the modern age lacks; masterful artwork depicting the bullshit that shapes society.

Someone should commission the guy who did those anti-Obama paintings to do it.He's technically skilled and stupid enough to put time into it.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
SEE YOU IN COURT!!!!! but like, later maybe? -potus

No, bitch, today. -the totally rad judiciary

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Did you guys ever consider that Trump maybe just lost his phone?

"Somebody call it, it's gotta be around here somewhere."
<dials number>
<faint Rolling Stones ringtone plays from the President's direction>
<everyone looks towards him curiously before they recognize the shape of the lit screen>
<Trump smiles as his eyes roll back>
<a woman screams>

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I'm lolling thinking about all the cold war era politicians who would be making GBS threads themselves ar how compromised the sitting government is by Russia. Hahahaha.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

lolling and considering which high profile US politican is gonna be the first to actually move to Europe or Canada for fear of their life.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

Did you guys ever consider that Trump maybe just lost his phone?

"Somebody call it, it's gotta be around here somewhere."
<dials number>
<faint Rolling Stones ringtone plays from the President's direction>
<everyone looks towards him curiously before they recognize the shape of the lit screen>
<Trump smiles as his eyes roll back>
<a woman screams>

well president donald trump (lol) shitcanned the whitehouse chief information security officer for trying to take his phone away, so "he lost his phone like a dipshit" is now the most plausible explanation for why he suddenly stopped barfing out rage tweets constantly

https://www.scmagazine.com/trump-white-house-ciso-cory-louie-reportedly-removed-from-post/article/637533/

quote:

Cory and other government cybersecurity officials had reportedly been encountering challenges while attempting to secure the new administration, in light of President Donald Trump's reported use of an unsecured Android phone to post tweets, as well as Trump staffers' use of a private email server (something Trump repeatedly criticized Hillary Clinton for doing as secretary of state).

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I'm pretty sure this whole thing is gonna end up with Trump being blackmailed by Russia. Like some lovely movie.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

hahaha right now there is a kid who was totally named Donald after the trumpman. can you even imagine

Disney is reboot the Duck Tales cartoon this year, so they could always claim that they named their kid after Donald Duck.

Vakal fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Feb 14, 2017

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lfmao

"The question is will these leaks continue as I hold meeting about sensitive topics on the terasse of my country club?"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I'm pretty sure this whole thing is gonna end up with Trump being blackmailed by Russia. Like some lovely movie.

Or just bribes. Future considerations never having to be paid sounds about right.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/politico/status/831546081850830848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Vakal posted:

Disney is reboot the Duck Tales cartoon this year, so they could always claim that they named their kid after Donald Duck.

Lol you think that they aren't loudly proclaiming how trumpy little donny is at every opportunity

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831510532318429184

Lol. "Why are there all these leaks?" Asks man who reads classified documents in the middle of a crowded room.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That piece of poo poo should be in prison, he's lucky they just let him quit.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol :trumppop:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Arrhythmia posted:

i wonder which one will learn to read first

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Kind of lol worthy the GOP and the left spent over a billion dollars to beat a literal retard and came up short.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Matt Lauer basically smacked Kellyanne in the face with his swinging dick on the Today show this morning

"Kellyanne Conway Crumbles Under The Weight Of Her Own Lies"
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58a303f9e4b094a129eec6b3

LOL

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Feb 14, 2017

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2017/02/leaked-memo-three-white-house-officials-sacked-buying-trump-wrong-bagels/

quote:

The official said that on average, President Trump consumes around eleven bagels a day. “He eats them whole – sometimes one after another,” the official revealed, later adding that President Trump has a propensity to double his daily bagel intake during times of increased stress. “He plowed through about two dozen bagels when the court suspended his immigration ban,” the official said.

lol pls let this be real

edit- nope its a joke website

Thirsty Girl fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Feb 14, 2017

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

He freaking loves bagles.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kuato posted:

Kind of lol worthy the GOP and the left spent over a billion dollars to beat a literal retard and came up short.

i don't think the left were donating to clinton

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Minimalist Program posted:

He freaking loves bagles.

The bio for the author is pretty drat good. Two Pulitzers AND publication in Mad magazine.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Dude is gonna die of heart disease before intelligence agencies have a chance to take him out.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

lol

quote:

“One dozen plain bagels are to be hand-delivered to the Oval Office no later than 7:45 a.m. Monday through Friday,” states a January 28 memorandum by White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. “It is imperative that you check, check, and recheck to ensure you have the correct bagels as POTUS does not tolerate mistakes,” Priebus wrote.

dear god let this be real

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol potus doesn't tolerate mistakes. Hahaha

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Grevling posted:

nah, the real stuff is a more pure, stronger lol

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

He has to be stuffing himself with something. You don't gain that kind of bodacious dadbod by teetotalling and not devouring 11 bagels a day.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Grevling posted:

He has to be stuffing himself with something. You don't gain that kind of bodacious dadbod by teetotalling and not devouring 11 bagels a day.

he literally never exercises, self-admittedly

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Captain Yossarian posted:

KFC NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Grevling posted:

lol

i wish it was, but at least the website is really funny

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
The worst thing about the TrumpenReich is that I really enjoyed House of Cards season 1-3 and I was excited to see what they'd do for season 4 and now there's no way they can do anything that won't be lame as hell; I mean their one option is to have Underwood get hit in the head by a stray golf ball and get serious brain damage and turn into an insane person with the mental capacity of an angry 5 year old an even then they'd just be barely emulating the real world in which we all live and lol daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

season 3 was poo poo