Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
It's a prank bro! It's a prank!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ape Fist posted:

why does everyone on this forum post like a loving idiot? is it ironic?

i hsve downs syndrome

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Kuato posted:

If we did want to help how would we help? Thread title doesn't make any sense! I can't even help myself!

We could explain internet humor to people on our morning bus commutes so that they understand that PewDiePie should get a break and that the Daily Stormer was just bbeing funny (about supporting Pewds, not the part about exterminating the Jewsigh people, they are serious about that.)

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

We could explain internet humor to people on our morning bus commutes so that they understand that PewDiePie should get a break and that the Daily Stormer was just bbeing funny (about supporting Pewds, not the part about exterminating the Jewsigh people, they are serious about that.)

yes go ahead and explain to your family and coworkers how the internet screech man is not actually for real a nazi irl

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
truly there is no more rich a vein of humor than ironic fascism

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Kill all Youtubers

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a mysterious cloak posted:

Kill all Youtubers

now this is a holocaust i can get behind

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Hey. Somebody has to help people figure out the difference between the funny kind of Nazi (Colonel Klink, PewDiePie) and the dangerous kind of Nazi (Adolph Hitler, a woman trying to drive past a protest).

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I am the lord of eternity
I feel
I perceive
I am in the utchat in it's closing
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
I go in and I come to life

Ork of Fiction posted:

Hey. Somebody has to help people figure out the difference between the funny kind of Nazi (Colonel Klink, PewDiePie) and the dangerous kind of Nazi (Adolph Hitler, a woman trying to drive past a protest).

where does trump fall on this nazispectrum?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Constant rape jokes and the most annoying non shmorky voice in the world shouldve been enough, but if it takes a little old fashioned anti semitism to get him disappeared then OK

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
A grown rear end man is pulling juvenile poo poo right out of the "edgy high schooler" playbook. The well has run dry my friends.

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

The well has run dry my friends.

I wish he'd get stuck in one.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Pretty sure paying people to hold up Nazi signs is the exact opposite of humor, right along there with rape jokes, but I guess I'm not a Youtube internet superstar so maybe I don't really know? :shrug:

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Looks like just tenbux laid low a king.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
I did not expect they would actually do it. I was not aware of myself editing and posting the video on my channel

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Kikka posted:

I did not expect they would actually do it. I was not aware of myself editing and posting the video on my channel

I was as shocked as anyone when the video appeared, fully formed and uploaded to my carefully maintained channel.

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine

bag em and tag em posted:

Looks like just tenbux laid low a king.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
If Walt Disney were still alive pewds would've gotten a raise

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Kikka posted:

Lol

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
seriously the look on his face is saying 'wow that's sexy"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Man, all these nazis and they ain't doing jack poo poo. Old school nazis had most of Europe conquered in two years.
Fuckin' millennials.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

All I wanted is to make a light-hearted joke about killing all jews. I mean, the indians have been using the swastika for thousands of years so I thought it was a perfect fit for them to write something like that!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Pretty sure paying people to hold up Nazi signs is the exact opposite of humor, right along there with rape jokes, but I guess I'm not a Youtube internet superstar so maybe I don't really know? :shrug:

bu bu but :pedophiles:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

A misanthrope posted:

i hsve downs syndrome

i do aslompst

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Didn't he also pay some people on the same site to drink bleach

That seems the most concerning and least excusable by """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" to me

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

lol you think pdd is funny

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
lazy nazis are the worst kind imo

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
As an orphan who's parents were killed by a lack of ironic racism, I am now counter-offended at this you tube man's firing.

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine

blarzgh posted:

As an orphan who's parents were killed by a lack of ironic racism, I am now counter-offended at this you tube man's firing.

I can't express an opinion about this

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

pretty silly pewds

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

It is very funny and provocative. He's breaking boundaries, being brave and cool. A role model for his fans.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Youtube man actually dumb?

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I feel
I perceive
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
you tube so what

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Grevling posted:

It is very funny and provocative. He's breaking boundaries, being brave and cool. A role model for his fans.

That's a good point. It a very important for a Youtube superstar to be very brave and very cool for his fans by challenging the unfortunate stereotypes of Naziism.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Grevling posted:

:yeah:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I'm with you PewDie Pie!! (except for the Nazi stuff)! Come post in the thread!!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'll gladly give a donation to his defense fund if he gives my balls a tongue bath. Send him my way.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"It was just a joke posting. Didn't think anyone would actually do it" says man who makes millions of dollars a year by carefully building a brand on the internet and knowing exactly how to motivate a viewer audience to engage with his content.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I thought he just did innocuous "random" stuff for the kiddies. Has he always been like this or did something change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Poor fucker is going to have to get a real job, maybe firewatcher.

• Locked thread