Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't any of them tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

doughvakiin posted:

vvvvvv is really good and i never finished it and now its on my brain and i think.. maybe i'll click on it

i hate it, its loving misera ble

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

n, n+, n++, and dustforce are the only good games in the N style. meat boy, vvvvvv, and anything else where you're on a scren with a million spikes and die in asingle hit! Terrible! Pathetic! Low engergy! Sad!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
meat boy is win

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

holy smokes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

n, n+, n++, and dustforce are the only good games in the N style. meat boy, vvvvvv, and anything else where you're on a scren with a million spikes and die in asingle hit! Terrible! Pathetic! Low engergy! Sad!
i gave up on dustforce because you have to exploit animations and pitch-perfect frames and stuff just to get to some of the more fun looking levels

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
"I don't play pc games anymore so I guess I won't donate money to the aclu" is a weird thought this bundle helped my brain make.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You can donate to charity without it being part of a games bundle.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious frankie posted:

"I don't play pc games anymore so I guess I won't donate money to the aclu" is a weird thought this bundle helped my brain make.

That's chill.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

devtesla posted:

drat, some advanced life hacks up in this post.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

devtesla posted:

Yeah you can wait for a GDQ or Zeldathon

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:hai:

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Cory Doctorow,
Neil Gaiman,
Amanda Palmer,
read by Wil Wheaton

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I sat down and wrote out to decide whether to buy this or not and I don't think so

OWN: Day of the Tentacle, Nuclear Throne, Octodad, Invisible Inc, Super Meat Boy, World of Goo, Stanley Parable, Sword and Sorcery, VVVVVV, Guacamelee, The Swapper, 7 Grand Steps, Tower of Guns,

DON'T CARE: The Witness, Mushroom 11, No Time to Explain, Cory Doctorow books lol, R in a Nutshell, 30 Flights of Loving, Spirits, Human Resource Machine, Rockets or something, Read Only Memories, A Virus Named Tom, Mini Metro, Retro Game Crunchy Nut, AI War, The Cat That Wears Fedoras, Girls Like Robots, Ellipsis, Ninja Pizza Girl, Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball, Streamline, Monster Loves You, Secrets of Raetokin, Robot Disco Dodgeball, Sproggiwood, a bunch of lovely comics

WANT: Song of the Deep, Waking Mars, Super Hexagon, Overgrowth, Stardew Valley, Subnautica

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I sat down and wrote out to decide whether to buy this or not and I don't think so

OWN: Day of the Tentacle, Nuclear Throne, Octodad, Invisible Inc, Super Meat Boy, World of Goo, Stanley Parable, Sword and Sorcery, VVVVVV, Guacamelee, The Swapper, 7 Grand Steps, Tower of Guns,

DON'T CARE: The Witness, Mushroom 11, No Time to Explain, Cory Doctorow books lol, R in a Nutshell, 30 Flights of Loving, Spirits, Human Resource Machine, Rockets or something, Read Only Memories, A Virus Named Tom, Mini Metro, Retro Game Crunchy Nut, AI War, The Cat That Wears Fedoras, Girls Like Robots, Ellipsis, Ninja Pizza Girl, Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball, Streamline, Monster Loves You, Secrets of Raetokin, Robot Disco Dodgeball, Sproggiwood, a bunch of lovely comics

WANT: Song of the Deep, Waking Mars, Super Hexagon, Overgrowth, Stardew Valley, Subnautica

thanks for sharing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

you want codes for waking mars and super hexagon?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

you want codes for waking mars and super hexagon?

thatd be cool. Ill throw some bundle debris around in the gift thread to return the generosity

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

thatd be cool. Ill throw some bundle debris around in the gift thread to return the generosity

you dont have pms can i just paste them here

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

do it. I'm fast as hell

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

0XB73-98BX4-28TD4
GIDYJ-6PC6J-DZ8LX

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

thank you.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

enjoy not donating to charity

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If anybody has an extra stardew valley code, I would appreciate it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

Money goes 100% to ACLU and Medicins sans Frontieres and some other Fine Folks too apparently

I'll probably throw in my 30 bones though I own the games I want from that list already

You can give money to both of those without someone else taking a cut

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

:hmm:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

i'm gonna buy the bundle once i get home so i'll dm you the key

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

The smartest thing to do would actually be to give 0% to the developers, 0% to the charities, exit the humble bundle site and send the $30 in an envelope directly to Nintendo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The smartest thing to do would actually be to give 0% to the developers, 0% to the charities, exit the humble bundle site and send the $30 in an envelope directly to Nintendo.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got an overgrowth beta key like 7 years ago when i pre ordered natural selection 2 for $40. thats also why i dont want subnautica

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I would like one as well please.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you symbolic for the stardew code! :cheers:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

Thank you symbolic for the stardew code! :cheers:

:cheers:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Nintendo Mailroom clerk: "Hey, we got another one!"

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The humble bundles are going to be god damned ludicrous when Trump inevitably starts putting muslims in cages

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gaming in the trump years

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

The humble bundles are going to be god damned ludicrous when Trump inevitably starts putting muslims in cages

i cant wait

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol yeah

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

gaming in the trump years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Haha