Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
old man yells at palestinians

quote:

Jerry Sandusky’s son charged with sexually assaulting children.

quote:

How quickly the mainstream narrative of Trump has flipped, from Russian provocateur to ally.
what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I have never once heard someone theorize that Trump would start a nuclear war with his best friends in Russia

every OTHER nuclear power in the world, yeah, and they're still on the table

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Maybe he confuse North Korea and China with Russia?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

That he didn't precede the text with "Confucius Say:" shows remarkable restraint for a Branco.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Literally no one thought Trump would start with with Russia. Like that's 100% the opposite of reality.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

Literally no one thought Trump would start with with Russia. Like that's 100% the opposite of reality.

"Why are you complaining about Trump being friendly with Putin? Would you rather have World War III?"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Y'all have already mulled over this turd, but I think this is even funnier in light of DeVos' DoE misspelling W. E. B. Du Bois' name on a tweet the other day.

The woman is clearly an incompetent hack, pumped up by the charter scam and Amway, who doesn't know anything about education issues and doesn't give a poo poo that she doesn't know anything. But in McCoyLand, she retains the quiet dignity of the schoolchildren who bravely fought desegregation. French kiss a belt sander, Glenn.

D.N. Nation fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Feb 14, 2017

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I love this one, devoid of context.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Being a cyborg isn't all it's cracked up to be. Wait, it's said to be suffering and struggling with augmented abilities. Oh wait yeah that's about right.

If Musk likes cyborgs so much, why doesn't he augment himself? Oh wait, the nausea and the infections, probably.

I didn't ask for this.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

So Musk's plan is to kill all humans with poisonous gases?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IPAOxrH7Ro

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

In :turianass: honor :turianass: of Commander Marmalade's Japan Visit

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Because whoever installed the door put hinges on (nearly) opposite sides, the door cannot be opened. She must throw the stone to free herself.

A poorly constructed cartoon. In multiple ways.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Prism posted:

Because whoever installed the door put hinges on (nearly) opposite sides, the door cannot be opened. She must throw the stone to free herself.

A poorly constructed cartoon. In multiple ways.

The "hinge" on the left side is the latch. Congratulations on being dumber than Branco.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Gay Abortions gonna need a Densest Motherfucker category for 2017.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Jedit posted:

The "hinge" on the left side is the latch. Congratulations on being dumber than Branco.

I know, but because of Branco's poor drawing skills, it looks the same. It is a thing called a 'joke'.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i would replace my vestigial tail with a robot tail

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Jedit posted:

It's like he doesn't even understand the basics of glass teepee construction.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

no loving way.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Surprised none of the usual suspect have made a cartoon of a hypocrital Warren being told not to disrespect her fellow senators, with the caption "Yet she still persisted."

Rincewinds fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Feb 14, 2017

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Buried under a pile of Branco and McCoy fuckery, but I think this is a really good Conway.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
You can really see the gears grinding in the heads of some cartoonists as they try to explain how they dislike Trump, while also not being able to let go of politcal tribalism and criticise the Republicans.

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

this isn't a Sandy Hook reference, is it? :magical:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

:dong:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Hahahahaha!!

She's LITERALLY vetting for dummies!! NOICE self burn lunch meat!

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

I'm surprised he thinks "Conservative" is a slur.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Duke Igthorn posted:

Hahahahaha!!

She's LITERALLY vetting for dummies!! NOICE self burn lunch meat!

From the stubble I think the cartoonist is trying to say the woman is trans. In which case she should absolutely be cautious about renting a room in her house to a Trumper. They aren't known for their LGBT friendliness. It's not like she's renting a whole apartment out where she doesn't have to talk to the guy, he is literally going to be using her kitchen. Sensible lady.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Mods please change my name to Robo-Hole.

Pretty sure Stephen Miller raided Vincent Schiavelli's grave and took his droopy eyelids.

I always appreciate a good Blues Brothers reference.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

buttcrackmenace posted:

it's a mind boggling stupid and offensive reference to "the problem with we all live with" a norman rockwell painting depicting ruby bridges

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

buttcrackmenace posted:

No, it's a reference to Ruby Bridges and more precisely Norman Rockwell's painting of her, The Problem We All Live With.

Johntalouette
Oct 30, 2013

Missed the burn against Harry Potter on the landlord's t-shirt for some reason.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Hahahaha. Peak Delonas.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Johntalouette posted:

Missed the burn against Harry Potter on the landlord's t-shirt for some reason.

Some prominent mainstream liberal commentators like to compare politics to Harry Potter (and/or Game of Thrones). It's an annoying tic, I'll give Lester that – and nothing else.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

BarbarianElephant posted:

From the stubble I think the cartoonist is trying to say the woman is trans. In which case she should absolutely be cautious about renting a room in her house to a Trumper.

I think that's just a guy with a man bun. Right wing party girl cartoonists like Lester, McCoy, et al. have finally upgraded their liberal scarecrows from balding hippy with ponytail and sandals to millennial with tattoos, man buns, and piercings.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

D.N. Nation posted:

Some prominent mainstream liberal commentators like to compare politics to Harry Potter (and/or Game of Thrones). It's an annoying tic, I'll give Lester that – and nothing else.

Hog

Warts

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

It's a real-life Kelly!

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Angepain posted:

It's a real-life Kelly!

Which reminds me I don't remember seeing this offering posted yet...

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Cape Cod Crab Chip posted:

Which reminds me I don't remember seeing this offering posted yet...

This is gold, but I have a Kelly Kanon Kwestion:

Wasn't he on the Hillary train because it would get Bill back in the White House? And he was mad that Charles wasn't put In Charge, if I recall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

What do you think Sutton is gonna be like when he's Kelly's age?

What I'm saying is I'm worried he's gonna Garrison himself.

• Locked thread