Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles posted:

This chaos in message discipline is 100% on not having a communications director by the by.

The WH desperately needs someone who can keep trump in line and keep everyone telling the same yarn.

Bannon isn't doing a very good job of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

i can't watch tha spice flow because i'm doing valentine's day poo poo so i have to fake having stomach problems to get my hit of that Spice in the bathroom from you, thread.

i hope people don't think i'm doing drugs or other nefarious poo poo

(i lied; i'd rather they think i was snorting lines ineasted of reading dis)

(that was also a lie as cover; love you fam)

What we see here is a fifth stage thread follower.

Come back when you get rid of friends, family, and bathrooms altogether to post quicker lol

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Trump forced Flynn to resign vs:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

This chaos in message discipline is 100% on not having a communications director by the by.

The WH desperately needs someone who can keep trump in line and keep everyone telling the same yarn.

Hmm I think you'll find that the potus is expertly serving as his own communications director

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

this will be in the history books as a turning point, a pivotal and crucial moment in history , it will never go away

it will be with us forever, define us all for the future to come

I am ready.

Happy Valentines Day

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/OversightDems/status/831578815868575744

Lets see what Chaffetz does after his "We'll let OGE decide!" :v:

https://twitter.com/OfficeGovEthics/status/831480616172548098

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I'm in a seminar for work, did any press ask about Sally Yates?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

triple sulk posted:

lol if i'm interpreting this right even roger loving stone knows the gop/admin is about to get owned

pretty much. bannon probably tossed flynn out as a "martyr" for his side. now he will get trump to purge pribus and anyone "sane". that will basicaly kill most good will from the mainstream GOP and the senate GOP.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog

skaboomizzy posted:

I've never smoked in my life but I feel like I need a cigarette after that

It's only noon here and I've already had to dip into my whiskey reserves.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

Hmm I think you'll find that the potus is expertly serving as his own communications director

I concur, he should continue :twisted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

pretty much. bannon probably tossed flynn out as a "martyr" for his side. now he will get trump to purge pribus and anyone "sane". that will basicaly kill most good will from the mainstream GOP and the senate GOP.

I think bannon is crazy enough to fight congress

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Omnikin posted:

Unfortunately not.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

good luck with that

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Its cool that they're trying to do Putinism but loving it up

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Unperson_47 posted:

i can't bring myself to hate ol' Spice. what's wrong with me

maybe his past tweets about anime nerd poo poo has humanized him. in another life, the spice would be here with us in this thread, maybe.

where did big Spice go wrong? did the dippin dots fiasco push him to the brink of madness?

honnestly, because he doesn't seem intentionally malicious and evil. he doesnt have that slick veneer of evil that you'd associate with a pr hack who is there to spin. sure, hes spinning and lying willingly but he is also showing very human traits like stumbling over words and having back and forths with the reporters. he also garnered sympathy by being portrayed on snl and retweeted that onion article about him (i think that was him). hes just a very relatable lying mouthpiece

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/cimarcos/status/831545321087959042

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i love our evil dumb administration

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

jarofpiss posted:

first blood 24 days in. definitely on that accelerationism timeline. gotta go fast!

second blood. remember, trump fired the woman who warned him about flynn

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I love a good spicey one as much as the next guy but I'm saving at least one hearty chortle for all the goons who constantly expect him to like go rogue and not lie, or make some semblance of sense. He's literally Donald Trumps mouthpiece. That's his entire job.

Scott Mcclellan turned good but only after he quit

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
old tweet
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/228949017827082241

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

euphronius posted:

I think bannon is crazy enough to fight congress

well yeah. he wants to burn the whole system down with his ethnonationalism. he doesnt give a gently caress about them and probably views them as "too weak to do the right thing" or some generic villian poo poo that he edgly pretends he is.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Jack Del Huevos posted:

It's only noon here and I've already had to dip into my whiskey reserves.

I think I will have a beer or three

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Ramadu posted:

honnestly, because he doesn't seem intentionally malicious and evil. he doesnt have that slick veneer of evil that you'd associate with a pr hack who is there to spin. sure, hes spinning and lying willingly but he is also showing very human traits like stumbling over words and having back and forths with the reporters. he also garnered sympathy by being portrayed on snl and retweeted that onion article about him (i think that was him). hes just a very relatable lying mouthpiece

*leans into microphone*
*slaps you in the face*

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

oh no, he's gaining sentience, quick someone throw a stick

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Shageletic posted:

good luck with that

this is why no one has taken the position and probably no one will.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

they need an actual skilled person tho and the trump administration is going to have it's usual problem of "skilled establishment person who trump, bannon, and miller hate and is thus ignored" or "loyal trumpist idiot"

imagine the muslim ban rollout but for every single PR strategy

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

wait hold on are there republicans that aren't intellectually dishonest?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
"Why would we have been against the Republican plan in the first place?" asks the Republican

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Omnikin posted:

She came up and basically Spicer seems to think it is somehow her and Obama's DoJ's fault?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

ole spicey is literally a fascist propagandist mouthpiece. if he had a shred of human decency he would have refused this job. don't feel sorry for him, because he's a huge piece of poo poo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I just realized that the Trump administration might have to be answering an inquiry about Flynn but their lawyers are the chucklefucks who did so well in defending that muslim ban EO.

Like good counsel will have everyone meeting with lawyers and a coherent plan where they get everyone's story and advise potential witnesses on what might come up in questioning and how to testify in a way that minimizes extraneous info being provided and prevents hints for more effective questions. Instead the executive is a bunch of ladder-climbing backstabbers who will be spending their meetings trying to find out what everyone else knows so they can eliminate everyone they don't like. It'll go down like the end of reservoir dogs, counsel included lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

shitty_hmm_face_mirrored_with_inverted_colors.jpg

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Jesus wept

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

so loving close to some introspection

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Labrador is 100% a-okay with letting poor people die in the streets.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Thread's funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

wait hold on are there republicans that aren't intellectually dishonest?

yes theyre called retards

• Locked thread