Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I've been drinking "100% Colombian 100% Arabica" coffee lately and its good but confusing.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
It's Arabica (vs Robusta) coffee grown in Columbia

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:3:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

I want to think it's cute, but honestly spitting food into someone else's mouth is just kind of disgusting.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

AnoHito posted:

I want to think it's cute, but honestly spitting food into someone else's mouth is just kind of disgusting.

It's not love until you've shared the same germs

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions is much better than I gave it credit for.
It's really just that first episode that was hard to get through.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mother birding is truly the most romantic of gestures.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Mister Macys posted:

Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions is much better than I gave it credit for.
It's really just that first episode that was hard to get through.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

AnoHito posted:

Yeah but people eat each others assholes on the reg

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

:3: She's delightful. I was going to post these panels today

Despite the sometimes messy translation, I thought Dasei 67 Percent was really fun and I hope there's more of it one day

:saaaaaaaaame:

Kitahara is good :3:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Spiritus Nox posted:

Finally got around to picking Symphogear GX back up, just finished episode 3.

I'm not sure I'm going to like Hibiki's arc in this one. I know she's never been thrilled about fighting sentient foes, but she was always cool with throwing a few punches if that's what it took to get her opponent to sit still and listen to her for a minute. I don't see what's changed that she's suddenly too full of doubt to even summon her Gear at the cliffhanger - with Miku and her friends in mortal danger, no less. I mean, if she can bring herself to throw rocket punches at her girlfriend for the greater good, I don't see why the AutoScorers should be such a big deal.
because Carol's the first villain that she can relate to. Miku was clearly being controlled by outside forces, and Ver, Chris, The FIS crew, and Fine had motivations that she just couldn't understand, even if she accepted their inherent humanity. Carol was the first villain to make her stop and go 'I totally understand and relate to your pain.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I don't even like the beef stroganoff song that much.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

because Carol's the first villain that she can relate to. Miku was clearly being controlled by outside forces, and Ver, Chris, The FIS crew, and Fine had motivations that she just couldn't understand, even if she accepted their inherent humanity. Carol was the first villain to make her stop and go 'I totally understand and relate to your pain.

I'll see what happens after the cliffhanger, but it still seems a little overwrought that she's too overwhelmed by this to even deal with a bunch of faceless Noise bearing down on Miku and her friends. Particularly when Carol isn't even there.

a cartoon duck posted:

It was okay.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

I sigh as I draw my Hanzo steel.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I feel like they were just spinning their wheels and rehashing Hibiki's story arc when they should've focused on literally anybody else.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
https://twitter.com/yokotanji/status/831397573189447682

:cute:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

whoa, huge and pretty

:love:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

going out for a romantic dinner tonight

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a cartoon duck posted:

I feel like they were just spinning their wheels and rehashing Hibiki's story arc when they should've focused on literally anybody else.

It doesn't really feel like a rehash, it's important to Hibiki's character arc that she has to confront the kind of person she was in early S1. More than that, the thing with 'rehashing Hibiki's character arc' is that it assumes that she was at all in a healthy place at the end of G, which isn't really true, or even that true at the end of GX. Hibiki's just kind of inherently a hosed up and self-destructive person.

I agree that the execution is pretty shaky, though.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Season 4 had better focus on Chris, and give her a girlfriend.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

going out for a romantic dinner tonight

have a nice trip to Tel Aviv

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chumbler posted:

she already has tsubasa

and considering what gx setup im going to guess that season 4 will be a tsubasa season

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Endorph posted:

she already has tsubasa

and considering what gx setup im going to guess that season 4 will be a tsubasa season

Are you saying Maria is NTRing?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

chumbler posted:

I forgot whether it was the OP or ED but it felt kinda Chris-centric and I thought "yeah, this is gonna be the Chris season" and that probably played a not unsubstantial part in my sense of disappointment with the third season when she had like, two episodes.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Red Minjo posted:

have a nice trip to Tel Aviv
I will, thanks

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a cartoon duck posted:

I forgot whether it was the OP or ED but it felt kinda Chris-centric and I thought "yeah, this is gonna be the Chris season" and that probably played a not unsubstantial part in my sense of disappointment with the third season when she had like, two episodes.
every ed is a chris ed!!!

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

every ed is a chris ed!!!

If a fourth season happens I will have forgotten this by then and be extremely mad when the season is about the girl who calls Hibiki Bicky all the time.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

a cartoon duck posted:

If a fourth season happens I will have forgotten this by then and be extremely mad when the season is about the girl who calls Hibiki Bicky all the time.
andou is powerful, and her va voices the tennis boy in snafu

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The fourth season will be about the "What is this, an anime?" girl, and it will be live action.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

chumbler posted:

The fourth season will be about the "What is this, an anime?" girl, and it will be live action.

if they license anime ja nai it'll be live action drama of the year

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Looks like someone needs a new av :(

Paging the butt bandit to the thread.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://u.nya.is/cmyoda.webm

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Droyer posted:

Happy Valentine's day Dangerous Person!

http://imgur.com/a/wczh3

This is good but not as good as the one Zep is going to do for me

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Daigo does not merely win; he utterly destroys. I watched Daigo completely humiliate an American player in a tournament match, just moments before I would face him in the exact same character matchup. Though I was armed with the knowledge of exactly what not to do, Daigo completely rolled over me in a virtual instant replay.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Paracelsus posted:

Paging the butt bandit to the thread.

I was partial to the mysterious Lum benefactor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

i could beat him

• Locked thread