Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

MysteriousStranger posted:

Oh it's not just racial purity. Putin has been pumping up Christianity as things go to poo poo, along with traditional morality. To social conservatives Russia represents the last Western nation willing to stand up and promote Christianity and traditional Christian morality. Across the entire spectrum of social conservatism Putin delivers. And when you think about it most of these people define themselves as "a Christian first, then a conservative, then an American" it's pretty loving obvious that to a good portion of our country, someone like Putin is a better option than the US as a liberal Democracy rather than a Christian nation.

You forgot poland

Ed koballski

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if nationalism were that important they wouldn't be breathlessly vilifying their countrymen

Oh, we're not real Americans, so it's fine

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

if nationalism were that important they wouldn't be breathlessly vilifying their countrymen

always read (white) before nationalism.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

f#a# posted:

Look at this poo poo. He's handing huge energy corporations carte blanche to buy influence in government, and here we are worried about who is following who.

Pretty much. I got tired of saying, "Wow you guys, are you seriously not seeing what I'm seeing?" So now I'm like, lol @ this chimerical house of dipshits!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

That CSPAM banner could use a pic of Trump's luscious rear end, I don't know, on the ceiling or something. Him sitting pretty like that bothers me

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm beginning to think we really are in a simulation and the last few months are the equivalent of the dude from Princess Bride turning the torture machine up to 10

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

In 2016, Michael T. Flynn said that he had personally seen photos of signs in the Southwest border area that were in Arabic to help Muslims entering the United States illegally. An officer of the National Border Patrol Council responded that he had never seen any signs delineating smuggling routes, let alone any in Arabic.

Other things noted not sane person Flynn claimed:

There were extensive links between 9/11 and Iran found during the Bin Laden raid, but Obama sat on that information

There are multiple secret provisions of the Iran nuclear deal that he was just about to make public, until he got canned

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

i wonder if that dude is related to this lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xH7InazGDY

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

wizard on a water slide posted:

I don't buy this at all. They may say it, but nationalism is more important to them than Christianity in terms of their actual practice of values. There's a pretty strong case against militancy, xenophobia, and unrestrained capitalism in Christianity but those are like the three cornerstones of American conservatism.

Christianity is the excuse they use to be assholes and the way they cope with the guilt they experience from it, for the majority.

taking the teachings of jesus and deciding that they actually secretly mean something completely loving crazy nuts bonkers is a tradition in this country that stretches all the way back to the very first colonist pilgrims on the mayflower, who only even wound up in North America because they were so insane about their weird fundamentalist sect that they got bounced from the continent of Europe entirely, and it's a tradition that's not going away any time soon whether it makes any sense to regular people or not

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
on one hand, I hope this is the last gasp of a dying party that failed to find relevance in a era that left it behind

on the other hand, the world is a lot better when the american government is run by imbeciles

so...here's to a thousand-year republican caliphate?

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

wizard on a water slide posted:

I don't buy this at all. They may say it, but nationalism is more important to them than Christianity in terms of their actual practice of values. There's a pretty strong case against militancy, xenophobia, and unrestrained capitalism in Christianity but those are like the three cornerstones of American conservatism.

Christianity is the excuse they use to be assholes and the way they cope with the guilt they experience from it, for the majority.

christian identity has never had anything to do with practice of values

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Feminasty Slut posted:

The white house needs some sort of retard exorcist.
Nobody voted for Bobby Jindal.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Nice.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

3Romeo posted:

on one hand, I hope this is the last gasp of a dying party that failed to find relevance in a era that left it behind

on the other hand, the world is a lot better when the american government is run by imbeciles

so...here's to a thousand-year republican caliphate?

Lmao, nothing big has even happened yet. All of this poo poo is pretty much self owning.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

She wants the Easy D.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Pretty much. I got tired of saying, "Wow you guys, are you seriously not seeing what I'm seeing?" So now I'm like, lol @ this chimerical house of dipshits!

Probably our best hope against the very real agenda of Turbofuckery coming down the pipe is hyping up dumb bullshit that keeps the White House (and ideally Congress) so constantly enmeshed in infighting, scandals and incompetence that they don't have as much time to advance that agenda. Like as bad as things are now, if there weren't regular demonstrations and unanimous media uproar already then the way would be clear to pass even more heinous poo poo.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Drown the fash doggo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Is this the trumpsters already distancing themselves from the God emperor because if it is lmao

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6QKqFPRZSA

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

blue squares posted:

If Kellyanne getting fired is broken by Twitter unfollows I'm going to laugh my rear end off at how seriously these idiots take Twitter that they just had to unfollow her asap

Follows/unfollows and common phrases in user profiles (and a picture of Mike Miller shooting a 3 with a framed lebron cavs jersey in the background) is literally how people got the first hints lebron was going back to Cleveland. This is just how the world works

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

the way the water glistens in the sun....

its clear as PIIIIIIIIIIIISSS

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Dolash posted:

Probably our best hope against the very real agenda of Turbofuckery coming down the pipe is hyping up dumb bullshit that keeps the White House (and ideally Congress) so constantly enmeshed in infighting, scandals and incompetence that they don't have as much time to advance that agenda. Like as bad as things are now, if there weren't regular demonstrations and unanimous media uproar already then the way would be clear to pass even more heinous poo poo.

well as of day 24 i know things are deffo not pointing to this admin being a well oiled machine

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

it's hilarious how transparently the spooks are cultivating the new conventional wisdom in the media that Trump Is Owned By Putin But You Can Totes Trust Pence

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

f#a# posted:

Look at this poo poo. He's handing huge energy corporations carte blanche to buy influence in government, and here we are worried about who is following who.

The sun has set, milkdrinker :twisted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
trump is just running the government like he runs his businesses

straight into the ground

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

ITT what are the opinions of the podcast Pod Save America? I listened to one episode and hated it, but I am open to giving it more of a chance.

Things I hated: the title, the hosts being former Obama staffers, the lack of any emotion about anything
Also they had Deray McKisson on who took time out of his interview to whine about people who want ideological purity and how bad they are. Talked about how Bernie fans were willing to "burn it all down" because Hillary wasn't perfect, as if that group of people was representative. Also when the hosts asked Deray about whether there were any real voices among the Democrats speaking truth, they all mumbled through "Eh maybe Warren, Booker (gag).... no I guess not." In the silence I could just tell they were deliberately leaving out Bernie Sanders, the Senate Outreach Head or whatever he is, who is on the news almost every day and doing all kinds of town halls.

Anyone out there willing to defend Pod Save America?

Fart of Darkness
Dec 2, 2016

Serf posted:

flynn's daring escape to the russian spy ship with the marines in hot pursuit is gonna make a badass call of duty level in like 20 years lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

blue squares posted:

ITT what are the opinions of the podcast Pod Save America? I listened to one episode and hated it, but I am open to giving it more of a chance.

Things I hated: the title, the hosts being former Obama staffers, the lack of any emotion about anything
Also they had Deray McKisson on who took time out of his interview to whine about people who want ideological purity and how bad they are. Talked about how Bernie fans were willing to "burn it all down" because Hillary wasn't perfect, as if that group of people was representative. Also when the hosts asked Deray about whether there were any real voices among the Democrats speaking truth, they all mumbled through "Eh maybe Warren, Booker (gag).... no I guess not." In the silence I could just tell they were deliberately leaving out Bernie Sanders, the Senate Outreach Head or whatever he is, who is on the news almost every day and doing all kinds of town halls.

i'll

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean ive never listened to it, but thats a super whiny demthread post, so....

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf
we're so close to surpassing nixon i can feel it

like, remember that black mirror when the PM hosed the pig? This is that, and I'm in the audience with the biggest grin on my face.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

f#a# posted:

Selling out to big oil is normalized tho

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

blue squares posted:

at least it doesn't hide it's bias

then what is a good political podcast

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

not even hypernormal, just normal

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Put a little glitter thong on this guy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

at least it doesn't hide it's bias

then what is a good political podcast
Tim Heidecker's Office Hours

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

blue squares posted:

It's garbage, hth

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Selling out to big industry is normalized entirely. It's just that each party sells out to different industries, only finance really has both parties. There really isn't anything you can do about it other than vote for the party that sells out to an industry that creates jobs in your state.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

well as of day 24 i know things are deffo not pointing to this admin being a well oiled machine

its prob a good thing that it's not a well oiled machine because if you step back and look at it, it's actually a meat grinder meant to shove the disenfranchised through

let's just keep it busted imo

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

f#a# posted:

It's SAD but Trump is petty enough to do this first thing before canning someone so its a p good indicator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

blue squares posted:

whether there were any real voices among the Democrats speaking truth, they all mumbled through "Eh maybe Warren, Booker (gag).... no I guess not." In the silence I could just tell they were deliberately leaving out Bernie Sanders,

Bernie Sanderf isnt a democrat.

• Locked thread