Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
drat, beaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DACK FAYDEN posted:

This is gold, but I have a Kelly Kanon Kwestion:

Wasn't he on the Hillary train because it would get Bill back in the White House? And he was mad that Charles wasn't put In Charge, if I recall.

No, he was on the Trump train, even back with the fanged, flag burning family putting up their "DON'T Make America Great Again!" Lawn signs.

As far as I recall, he only posted about wanting to rescue Chelsea Clinton from Ungrateful Brats, No Good Husband, and Bill.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

Literally no one thought Trump would start with with Russia. Like that's 100% the opposite of reality.

Reaching back into my head there was something about Putin baiting Trump into talking strong guy rhetoric about Russia so Russia could justify their nuclear build up? My suddenly Rightwing brother was going on about it (from the angle of "Obama increased nuclear infrastructure budgeting so OF COURSE Russia had to respond! You're okay with that but it's bad when Trump does it???")

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 14, 2017

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Kim Jong-un, Trump and nuclear weapons – North Korea has launched a missile that flew 500km before coming down in the Sea of Japan, in what the South called a ‘show of force’ to Donald Trump"

Telegraph:

John Bercow supporters stage counterattack amid no-confidence plot

Independent:

Trump security adviser Flynn resigns after leaks suggest he tried to cover up Russia talks

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON...Valentine's Day

'No. not another North Korean missile test. Have another guess - what's special about today?'

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy

buttcrackmenace posted:

this isn't a Sandy Hook reference, is it? :magical:
It's worse:

e: beaten, but still

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Fulchrum posted:

No, he was on the Trump train, even back with the fanged, flag burning family putting up their "DON'T Make America Great Again!" Lawn signs.

As far as I recall, he only posted about wanting to rescue Chelsea Clinton from Ungrateful Brats, No Good Husband, and Bill.
I forgot about the fangs. I do remember the Chelsea one where he rode in on a horse, but I was thinking... Bill with a ball and chain in a closet, maybe? It's actually impossible to search for past Kellys on the website in any reasonable way :(

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

I like the forked tie. Has he been drawing that all along and I only now noticed?

quote:

Never saw a gunt-pasty before.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

overdesigned posted:

It's worse:

e: beaten, but still

I like how this is cropped more aggressively at the top than the original, censoring the graffitied slur.

overdesigned
Apr 10, 2003

We are compassion...
Lipstick Apathy
That's actually amazing and I didn't even notice in my rush to get the first high-res copy I could find onto imgur.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The pump was removed, 0/10.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Neither, because both are matters of civil law. A Pedantic Answer.

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!
And now for something completely different.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The Copper Kaiser posted:

Good job adam. you won that argument with that wall your talking to.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Wow I didn't know Jesus was in my brain picking which neurons to fire. Thanks Adam3D

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

"You're just a flesh robot!"

"Yeah, you're right, got me."

".... No, wait!"

Edit: lol he rabbit season/duck season'd himself

Volcanic Vents
Mar 28, 2009

A minor quibble, but he really made that symbol of unassailable US military strength look like a dingy, dinged-up piece of poo poo

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

UN. Also if that ship hasn't been repainted I'll eat my hat.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that devoy comic by mccoy legit got me furious. gently caress him more than any of the others.

Fates End
Oct 17, 2009
All right, to be honest, for a while I thought that lovely tomato was a fetus. Because McCoy.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Sandpuppy posted:

I always appreciate a good Blues Brothers reference.
I had to check the context on this, and apparently Chaffetz is turning his committee on a cartoon instead of probing any of the questionable things Trump's White House is doing. Or Flynn. Or anything.
Not partisan though. Just looking out for the people.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Vib Rib posted:

I had to check the context on this, and apparently Chaffetz is turning his committee on a cartoon instead of probing any of the questionable things Trump's White House is doing. Or Flynn. Or anything.
Not partisan though. Just looking out for the people.

Yeah, Chaffetz is investigating why the CDC awarded Jim Henson Productions a contract to promote Zika virus awareness on Sid the Science Kid. Because when you think corruption and greed, you think Jim Henson Productions.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

That terrible McCoy cartoon about DeVos is effective in the sense that people I follow on Twitter who normally couldn't be arsed about political cartoons are furious with it. Not that I can blame them, holy hell.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Sure Glenn, it is the Democrat's fault that Gen. Flynn was doing deals with Russian diplomats and lying to the FBI about it.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Having an all powerful being that created everything doesnt leave much room for free thinking.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

"Russian puppet, so what."

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
As if, had we not known about it, it wouldn't have been a problem. "NO! SEE, the PROBLEM isn't that he did something wrong, it's that he got caught! Look at these assholes, noticing wrongdoing!"

Also c'mon McCoy, I thought leaks were a good thing?? You guys used to love those.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

logger posted:

Sure Glenn, it is the Democrat's fault that Gen. Flynn was doing deals with Russian diplomats and lying to the FBI about it.
No look at the gun: it's Democrat's fault someone leaked the info.

"Why should YOU be punished for a crime SOMEONE ELSE noticed?"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Vib Rib posted:

As if, had we not known about it, it wouldn't have been a problem. "NO! SEE, the PROBLEM isn't that he did something wrong, it's that he got caught! Look at these assholes, noticing wrongdoing!"

GOPthink in a nutshell. "No, it's okay when we do it. We can be corrupt traitors and it's fine because we will put our hand on our chest and look at the flag and spout some platitudes about patriotism and that will make us heroes. Did you know Ronald "Iran-Contra" Reagan was the greatest President to ever live?"

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Matt Bors is surely a goon, right?

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Dont piss off a donkey with a machine gun. Thought everyone was taught that.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Zesty Crab Legs posted:

Matt Bors is surely a goon, right?
I think he is the one that once mentioned looking at this thread once or something like that.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Cat Mattress posted:

GOPthink in a nutshell. "No, it's okay when we do it. We can be corrupt traitors and it's fine because we will put our hand on our chest and look at the flag and spout some platitudes about patriotism and that will make us heroes. Did you know Ronald "Iran-Contra" Reagan was the greatest President to ever live?"

"Tonight, on 'War Stories," with American Hero Oliver North..."

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The vibe I'm getting from this is "you mocked the bowling green massacre and made my side look stupid, so I'm showing you commit a massacre! Also Capone had one on valentine's"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

this is like how calling someone racist is worse than the racist's actual racism to them. like warren reading coretta scott king's letter is somehow worse than jeff sessions being racist to an insane degree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.

But if God is omniscient then you have no free will because nothing can even conceivably happen that isn't in his predestined plan. God is incompatible with a non-mechanistic interpretation of thought.

(Well okay I could break out the precomputed-choice concept you might recognize from Homestuck but let's not and say we didn't.)

• Locked thread