Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

my new dog posted:

help me i cant stop

there was a mistake here

literally calling it the Great Wall
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817329823374831617

not really a compliment compliment
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/823151124815507460

my favorite, lifting the pad to hide blank paper
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/821772494864580614

remember this also happened

https://twitter.com/mikeyface/status/819334956027695104

these are all VERY powerful lols from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Pay great respect to The Wall. Kneel before The Wall. Fear The Wall.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Moon Atari posted:

It's a great wall.

*trump taps on the wall with his knuckles, the outer shell breaks, revealing that cardboard cell stuff that's inside of Ikea furniture*

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Moon Atari posted:

Is the wall facing Mecca? (Mar a lago)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yo every picture ive seen of mar a lago makes it look like a gaudy, tacky piece of floridian bullshit lol

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

https://twitter.com/Zegota42/status/831621258794135554

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Our president, Donald J Trump, just fired his counselor, Kellyanne Conway, over twitter.
Bold move by the president, making middle school breakup techniques into federal policy.
Lol

I Was The Fury fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Feb 15, 2017

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Who is president these days?

Well the answer to this question is that TV man Donald J. Trump is the President today.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

lm loving ao

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Ork of Fiction posted:

Who is president these days?

Well the answer to this question is that TV man Donald J. Trump is the President today.

Lolling at this because it is still true and every day I wake up in a cold sweat, laughing uncontrollably.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i lolled a few minutes ago that trump is president

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

haha this is the best timeline.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

haha this is the best timeline.

my body is wracked wtih lols. the ground beneath me is shaking and i fear that this humor will collapse my house atop me. my soul worries that even death will not free me from lols this powerful.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

lol I just realized that after head injuries one of the tests for awareness/damage is to ask who the president is, in any other time saying "Donald Trump is the president" would get you fast tracked to an MRI machine but here it's actually true lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

the best part was that's the concierge desk

https://twitter.com/missdewey/status/821824161102397441

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

LOL

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
look at this,

Pregnant women's bodies are 'hosts', says US lawmaker

A US lawmaker has described pregnant women as "hosts" whose bodies do not belong to them.

Republican politician Justin Humphrey, from southeast Oklahoma, made the comments while discussing his bill requiring women seeking an abortion to first obtain the written informed consent of the father. The bill is scheduled for a hearing on Tuesday in a House committee.

"I believe one of the breakdowns in our society is that we have excluded the man out of all of these types of decisions," he said.

"I understand that they feel like that is their body," he said of women. "I feel like it is a separate – what I call them is you're a 'host'."

Humphrey said women need to be responsible after "pre-knowing" they are "inviting" a foetus into their bodies.

"When you enter into a relationship you're going to be that host and so if you pre-know that, then take all precautions and don't get pregnant," he said.

"So that's where I'm at. I'm like, hey, your body is your body and be responsible with it. But after you're irresponsible then don't claim, well, I can just go and do this with another body, when you're the host and you invited that in."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/89399634/pregnant-womens-bodies-are-hosts-says-us-lawmaker?cid=facebook.post.89399634

these people run the country lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
what in the hell does he mean when he keeps saying pre-know

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

LOL

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

proof of concept posted:

what in the hell does he mean when he keeps saying pre-know

My guess is that it's idiot-speak for "understanding how reproductive systems work"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
my guess is he's pre-having a pre-stroke

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

haha im dead

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat

Gonna change it up a bit:

haha

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
jesus christ in lmao at work

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
It is too much. I will die of laughter.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Efexeye posted:

pence will do what the RNC tells him and nothing else

Jesus, at this point, that seems like a terrible situation I am willing to trade in for

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

It is so amazing that new lols can be had from old tweets.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
This is history. Beautiful sausage-making, sweaty, honest history. The time the most powerful country in the world freely elected a retarded conman as their leader.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Yer Burnt posted:

It is so amazing that new lols can be had from old tweets.

Some of the tweets were just medium-lol when they were tweeted, but now that he's president the lols are magnified a hundred-fold

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The past few pages have contained some powerful lols. Keep it up Easy D.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Twitter could probably just print nice coffee table style books of his tweets and make bank. I'm sure they own the rights to do so based on the TOS when you sign up, but IDK maybe the president is exempt??

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

TotalLossBrain posted:

This is history. Beautiful sausage-making, sweaty, honest history. The time the most powerful country in the world freely elected a retarded conman as their leader.

lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Lime Tonics posted:

look at this,

Pregnant women's bodies are 'hosts', says US lawmaker

A US lawmaker has described pregnant women as "hosts" whose bodies do not belong to them.

Republican politician Justin Humphrey, from southeast Oklahoma, made the comments while discussing his bill requiring women seeking an abortion to first obtain the written informed consent of the father. The bill is scheduled for a hearing on Tuesday in a House committee.

"I believe one of the breakdowns in our society is that we have excluded the man out of all of these types of decisions," he said.

"I understand that they feel like that is their body," he said of women. "I feel like it is a separate – what I call them is you're a 'host'."

Humphrey said women need to be responsible after "pre-knowing" they are "inviting" a foetus into their bodies.

"When you enter into a relationship you're going to be that host and so if you pre-know that, then take all precautions and don't get pregnant," he said.

"So that's where I'm at. I'm like, hey, your body is your body and be responsible with it. But after you're irresponsible then don't claim, well, I can just go and do this with another body, when you're the host and you invited that in."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/89399634/pregnant-womens-bodies-are-hosts-says-us-lawmaker?cid=facebook.post.89399634

these people run the country lol

The holy Spirit has returned!!!

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Twitter could probably just print nice coffee table style books of his tweets and make bank. I'm sure they own the rights to do so based on the TOS when you sign up, but IDK maybe the president is exempt??

Even when the law isn't on his side he just sues people over and over again until it's too expensive for them to not settle. Twitters got a lot of money but no reason to throw a chunk of it away on something like that I think

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

The origin of Stephen Miller

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Even when the law isn't on his side he just sues people over and over again until it's too expensive for them to not settle. Twitters got a lot of money but no reason to throw a chunk of it away on something like that I think

True, Trump is an idiot that would litigate it out of existence (probably using tax dollars hehe)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html

quote:

WASHINGTON — Phone records and intercepted calls show that members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election, according to four current and former American officials.

:munch:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pretty loving LOL, I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao it just keeps going