Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

trying to pretend to be the interested party is hard and i lost my composure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i feel bad for the guy swho made over 10 million dollars screaming at video games for the intenret

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

give the gift of AIDS

Automatonic Water
Jul 8, 2012

dig thru the ditches
and burn thru the witches
and slam in the back of my.........
.........DRAGULA

Yams Fan
i don't understand, i thought mr. disney was all about the jew killing

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my inside source at youtube confirmed that SilvaGunner will be the next big youtube superstar to replace pewdiepie

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

new phone who dis posted:

Both of these can potentially be funny but it requires comedic talent and welp...

Right. Nazi jokes can be hilarious if you have actual Mel Brooks grade talent, but haha yeah.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Right. Nazi jokes can be hilarious if you have actual Mel Brooks grade talent, but haha yeah.

And there's a bad problem where idiots get it twisted up in to "if it's funny it can't be racist".

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
BitChute is waiting for you Pewds. It uses Webtorrent for a distributed data load so you don't need some mega-rich corporation's permission to be insanely hosed up. Just promote the hell out of it on your de-monitized Youtube account, and get the kids over into cyberpunk future of pirate streaming!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
We need to give PewDiePie asylum and make him mod of Let's Play :ironicat:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Brooks gets the point across by punching up at the nazis, Pewdie just had some black people holding signs saying "kill the jews". Would have been better if he had literally dressed nazis with signs saying, "goombas get the oven"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I have just been reminded that I made a pewdiepie thread long ago.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3727386&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post446908469

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Hearing my 10-14 year old cousins talk about their favorite "Streamers" and "Youtubers" over Thanksgiving was the first time I've really felt 'out of touch' as an adult.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Lol gnarly probated you for that.

Storytime, gnarly really hates Pewdiepie and minecraft and wanted to riff on some of his videos. I put him to the test with a minecraft video where gnarly's only joke was "i hate this video". I uploaded it unlisted and deleted it after he forgot about it.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

blarzgh posted:

Hearing my 10-14 year old cousins talk about their favorite "Streamers" and "Youtubers" over Thanksgiving was the first time I've really felt 'out of touch' as an adult.

kill youre family

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
if this isn't proof of the worldwide jewish conspiracy idk what is

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

feelix posted:

if this isn't proof of the worldwide jewish conspiracy idk what is

pewdiepie why did you use your irl name for your forum account

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Putty posted:

pewdiepie why did you use your irl name for your forum account

don't dox me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Putty posted:

In case you're wondering though, new Pewdiepie sucks rear end. He's trying to be relevant by imitating current Youtubers and he steals (tbf with credit) stuff like the anime hitler intro instead of making content on his own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw

you know an awful lot about this video game screech man

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

blarzgh posted:

:sever:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

We're gonna be gas chamber buddies, I can feel it! :glomp:

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Remember when Disney signed ICP then recalled their albums? LOL do they ever listen to/watch people before they sign deals with them?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Ork of Fiction posted:

BitChute is waiting for you Pewds. It uses Webtorrent for a distributed data load so you don't need some mega-rich corporation's permission to be insanely hosed up. Just promote the hell out of it on your de-monitized Youtube account, and get the kids over into cyberpunk future of pirate streaming!

That's a cool idea, but I wonder how do they plan to monetize the videos (other than bitcoin lol). Think Google is going to send cheques to youtubers who move to bitchute?

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 14, 2017

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

looks painful

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
hmmm i don't know who you are or what you do but according to your spreadsheet/youtube analytics/my 11 year old son you are very popular and will make us a lot of ad monies!!! welcome aboard sir!!!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Thirsty Girl posted:

kill youre family

They're little kids and little kids like dumb things; they're alright.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

Jawdins posted:

hmmm i don't know who you are or what you do but according to your spreadsheet/youtube analytics/my 11 year old son you are very popular and will make us a lot of ad monies!!! welcome aboard sir!!!

excuse me, i mean "mister pie"

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Haha Disney getting mad about a little antisemitism. lol

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkT99M6evkQ

disney cares more about middleschool edgy jew jokes than pedophile hentais being directed at kids.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

That's a cool idea, but I wonder how do they plan to monetize the videos (other than bitcoin lol). Think Google is going to send cheques to youtubers who move to bitchute?

Get viewers, then push products like video game computers. I don't think Asus or MSI cares if you say hitler tane orb dad ftw.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Oscar Wild posted:

Brooks gets the point across by punching up at the nazis, Pewdie just had some black people holding signs saying "kill the jews". Would have been better if he had literally dressed nazis with signs saying, "goombas get the oven"

You don't even have to punch up to be funny, you just have to put more effort into it than simply saying or doing something offensive. Arguably the reaction vids the guy posted could be considered funny but it really loses it's a lot of bite when you know he created the whole situation in the first place. I think that this situation could easily be written off as a comic failing at being edgy and paying a price for it. The people who think he's a legit nazi though are fairly unfunny and boring themselves.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

blarzgh posted:

I can't wait to explain to my niece ten years from now that people used to actually play video games for themselves instead of watching some retard play them while screaming at the top of their lungs.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
He made a follow up video to the original media stuff where he stared the camera down and ironically said he unironically hates all jews which was pretty funny if you ask me!!

E: i like h3h3 and some other dudes but if your kid says they watch keemstar or leafy or something then you gotta stamp that poo poo out.

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Feb 15, 2017

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
My friend's niece actually said she wanted to be a "youtuber" when she grew up and I thought her grandfather might actually just drown her in the bathtub to end the shame.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Infidel Castro posted:

I can't wait to explain to my niece ten years from now that people used to actually play video games for themselves instead of watching some retard play them while screaming at the top of their lungs.
You know mobs of people watched another retard scream at the top of his lungs.

In the 1930s.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It must be true about Jews in the media. Just one joke and look at him now.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

bag em and tag em posted:

My friend's niece actually said she wanted to be a "youtuber" when she grew up and I thought her grandfather might actually just drown her in the bathtub to end the shame.

Lmao that instead of dreaming about working hard to be on the shiny lie of TV, kids now dream about working hard to be on youtube, which has no barrier to entry or pretense of talent

Probably for the best, that now people can issue their stupid creations and get confirmation that they're not worth more than a view a month instead of hammering at it their whole lives, unable to see their audience's palpable lack of interest.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
I DON"T FUCKIN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

tenspott posted:

So death to all jews is offensive but his screaming rape rape rape was totally ok? That says something about Hollyweird!

afeelgoodpoop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkT99M6evkQ

disney cares more about middleschool edgy jew jokes than pedophile hentais being directed at kids.

hmmmm

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Oh Don Piano posted:

I DON"T FUCKIN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ork of Fiction posted:

Get viewers, then push products like video game computers. I don't think Asus or MSI cares if you say hitler tane orb dad ftw.

is the "tane orb dad" part the key that let's you in the inner circle? like being a nazi in the thule society?

• Locked thread