Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Yinlock posted:

he's kind of a fucker but I will respect him just going "lol gently caress this" after trump came up

basically you know how everyone sane just kind of blacked out and were horrified shell shocked zombies for two weeks after the election? Obama didn't get to do that because he had to be the adult and run the country for a while, so he just went all stone face and this is how he gets out that stress + being prez for 8 years. We'll start seeing him get involved again when election poo poo starts happening, he's said he wants to get involved in state-level stuff and that starts this summer/fall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

it's really loving cool and good to get to live through watergate * 1000

this but unironically because it means trump is eating poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Schnorkles posted:

comey gives no fucks, he just wants to bag a president

isnt that gonna be a bit of a physical challenge? how big does the bag have to be? like the dimensions, and the materials

he's got his work cut out for him imo

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

mastershakeman posted:

nah he knows which side his bread is buttered on

I mean I don't know anything but I deffo remember some twitters posted in the thread saying the FBI was looking into Trump

So I guess what you're saying is they'll pretend to find nothing or are lying about looks by

Which I guess could happen, I guess

Side note this thread has the same hyperactive fervor of nov 1-7, chillax folks wait for some hard stuff

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

is there any service that does low bandwidth streaming of the news conferences live?

going to be driving tomorrow with poo poo cell network reception and poo poo radio

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

MaxxBot posted:

They were asked to narrow the scope of their request and after they did the court approved it.

Oh ok. Did that affect an investigation at all? Or do we not know that yet?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Quorum posted:

basically you know how everyone sane just kind of blacked out and were horrified shell shocked zombies for two weeks after the election? Obama didn't get to do that because he had to be the adult and run the country for a while, so he just went all stone face and this is how he gets out that stress + being prez for 8 years. We'll start seeing him get involved again when election poo poo starts happening, he's said he wants to get involved in state-level stuff and that starts this summer/fall

i couldn't blame him if he just hosed off forever though and it might be better for politics as a whole

just "you voted trump lol gently caress this and gently caress you" *zooms off on water skis*

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

What if all the world's inside of your head?
Just creations of your own
Your devils and your gods all the living and the dead
And you really oughta know
You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find the ones
Are you hiding in the trees?
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you used to know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks
Would you find yourself, find yourself afraid to see?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

isnt that gonna be a bit of a physical challenge? how big does the bag have to be? like the dimensions, and the materials

he'd have an easier time trying to glove a president instead lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Starting to feel like the world is gonna have to regime change Russia

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Quorum posted:

by running the country you mean giving his friends a bunch of medals then pretending to be a leftist and finally try to pass some poo poo that he knows wont go through?

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

euphronius posted:

Fisa court specifically denied an FBI request to tap trump aides

They have denied like 4 requests ever out of tens of thousands

Well, somebody had to have one on Flynn or they couldn't have had him talking to the Russian Ambassador, as that would have required a FISA warrant

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Solarin posted:

they shouldn't, both parties hosed them over and they got taken for a ride by a snake oil salesmen. Even smart people get scammed
fuckin lol
yeah the real victims here are the white supremacists who voted for republicans to loot them over and over for decades

their states are looted dry somehow because of the democrats

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

"Look, you all wanted an outsider. Russia is pretty 'outside' of DC, isn't it?"

Approval ratings soar.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lastgirl posted:

i imagine a crafty fellow like jim comey will be able to figure it out

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

it's really loving cool and good to get to live through watergate * 1000

When the piss tape drops we'll have to name a new number just to describe how huge this is in comparison

Only question now: who ends up dropping the piss tape, intel community or Putin

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
You know if Trump weren't such a pissbaby none of this would have happened

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I like how damage control isn't even a thing because we're so inundated

it's just hypernormalization

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
hopefully the deep state is just using this story as some valentines day foreplay before getting down and dirty and releasing the piss tape

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i hope all the loving idiots get indicted and thrown into a dungeon forever

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

So, assuming this is all true: do you think all those flyover state voters feel kinda dumb?

i always feel dumb for voting in any election and in general

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

comey is 6'10" so all he has to do is walk up to trump and just lower the bag on top of him

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Yinlock posted:

i couldn't blame him if he just hosed off forever though and it might be better for politics as a whole

just "you voted trump lol gently caress this and gently caress you" *zooms off on water skis*

god knows I wouldn't blame him, that's kind of how I felt and it wasn't my literal personal legacy getting urinated on

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

euphronius posted:

Starting to feel like the world is gonna have to regime change Russia
Germany is going to have to do this again

for the third time

(the second time wasn't intentional though)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Internet Webguy posted:

hopefully the deep state is just using this story as some valentines day foreplay before getting down and dirty and releasing the piss tape

there has been a very slow and steady escalation. i have no idea where this ends.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

navyjack posted:

Well, somebody had to have one on Flynn or they couldn't have had him talking to the Russian Ambassador, as that would have required a FISA warrant

Uh not if they were rapping a foreign phone line right or bugging a foreign office

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Eh, worst case scenario - I end the day with exactly as many matters I had as when it began

we will take matters you didn't even know you had and relied upon!!!

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Schnorkles posted:

there has been a very slow and steady escalation. i have no idea where this ends.

PISS

TAPE

PISS

TAPE

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

speng31b posted:

yeah because if the R's try to turn this narrative into "the real victims here are the people who did the bad things because we shouldn't have been allowed to know about it" that's going to work out great for them

its time for big government to stop spying on our own citizens! as thomas jefferson, founding father, once said : "Those who give up liberty for security deserve neither" it's time to roll back these obama privacy invasion policies!

PostNouveau posted:

Ooo, CNN now characterizing the communication with the Russians as "constant" throughout the campaign.

The one thing Trump has going for him is everyone will totally believe he was loving stupid enough to let this happen under his nose.
if it gets to that point someone will definitely rat on him in a deal to avoid prosecution

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Communicating with foreign intelligence is not politics, I don't think

Interfering with politics would be like jerking with a bill or an EO

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SpaceGoku posted:

comey is 6'10" so all he has to do is walk up to trump and just lower the bag on top of him

[Secret Service Bystander] "No."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Lastgirl posted:

I like how damage control isn't even a thing because we're so inundated

it's just hypernormalization

the only damage control trump does is insist that no damage ever happened in the first place bing bong so simple

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Have we done this iteration yet?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Terror Sweat posted:

by running the country you mean giving his friends a bunch of medals then pretending to be a leftist and finally try to pass some poo poo that he knows wont go through?

no I mean doing all the poo poo that trump isn't doing which is why we're so hosed up, like "diplomacy" and "policymaking"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also seriously lol @ peeps cheering on the deep state

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I wonder what Putin is thinking right now.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mind ur matters pls

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i look forward to the state hangings for treason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Bert Roberge posted: