Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

jarofpiss posted:

im rooting for team chaos in the accelerationist universe

Is that a new pokemon enemy along with a new region for its new game on Nintendo Switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MC Jeb! kicking out the jams

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Hey nite crew I just got off of a long 14 hour day at work, anything cool happen today?

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Baloogan posted:

E=MC^2

need ALOT of energy to make some matter

A hearty lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tainen posted:

Hey nite crew I just got off of a long 14 hour day at work, anything cool happen today?

nope completely unremarkable

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Prettz posted:

so what's everyone going to do when republicans go through the impeachment proceedings and find that nothing untoward was done and that's that?

doing that requires the House to vote to bring charges, which effectively requires majority republican buy-in without some serious procedural end runs

the House is crazier than the Senate on the GOP front

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

mastershakeman posted:

upon further analysis and discussion with people not on this site, none of this matters nor will it matter. everyone go find your valentine's day date and stop posting about trump

please be careful with posts like this, youre risking a matter/anti-matter intermix

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
In a spectacular plot twist, the other Putin collaborator

Is Hillary Clinton 😎

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tainen posted:

Здесь нечего смотреть

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

nope completely unremarkable

About time!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

trump has a support floor, in that the mad hatters will always support him

but it will take some serious domestic fuckups, not just international intelligence intrigue, to really piss off his voters. people voted for him because their medical bills were high, they had no jobs, and they were poor. they wanted to blame minorities for it. as soon as they see that their bills go up, their jobs aren't coming back, their money is running out, and trump has done nothing but make it worse, they will turn on him.

that, and only that, will cause him to be impeached.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

slouch posted:

seal team crashes helicopter near washington monument, storms the white house, accidentally shoots barron, donald isnt there but they did manage to find his twitter phone in kellyanne's room
"it was a success"
the next day a voice recording of Donald taunting America is published online
hehehe

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

whoahohohohoh ahahaha

GOD drat MAHHHH BOOOOOII SPICEY

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

LinYutang posted:

In a spectacular plot twist, the other Putin collaborator

Is Hillary Clinton 😎

i guess its true

bernie CAN still win the election

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Prettz posted:

fuckin lol
yeah the real victims here are the white supremacists who voted for republicans to loot them over and over for decades

their states are looted dry somehow because of the democrats

gently caress the white supremacists and neo-nazis. This wasn't snake oil to them, this was finally their moment of glory.

The people I'm trying to understand are the non-human garbage people. Ya know the not viciously racist and hateful creatures of spite that live solely to dominate other human beings so they feel powerful. Those people are 100% in control of the GOP but can't be their entire base

It helps me stay sort of sane to assume that isn't 100% of trump voters. Maybe 50% (going off a poll that showed 51% of trump voters thought he should be able to destroy the judiciary)

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

fart blood posted:

So, assuming this is all true: do you think all those flyover state voters feel kinda dumb?

If they do, they're even dumber then they feel. You should feel dumb when you make a mistake that let's your enemies win, if they loose then what you did wasn't a mistake.

Russia has an absolutely minor effect on the life of the average flyover voter. The only dramatic possible effect it could have on their life would come from hostility not accommodation. Russia might be an enemy of the American Imperial State but flyover voters shouldn't give a poo poo what it wants since they're also it's enemies. An alliance of convenience is perfectly logical and desirable

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
moby knew

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lol u cheered on trump

now i cheer on THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

also seriously lol @ peeps cheering on the deep state

it seems like you'd be all for it though

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:stare: <- me when CNN gives out the names and one of them is JEB

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

reminder that Donald Trump's impeachment will never be as good or cool as this guy's

if you aint been fired for drunkenness and general druggery i just dont know what to tell you

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
JEB!

HereComesEverybody
Mar 2, 2007

a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.

What is going on with her right hand in that photo?

...she's holding a pen.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Pollyanna posted:

but it will take some serious domestic fuckups, not just international intelligence intrigue, to really piss off his voters. people voted for him because their medical bills were high, they had no jobs, and they were poor. they wanted to blame minorities for it. as soon as they see that their bills go up, their jobs aren't coming back, their money is running out, and trump has done nothing but make it worse, they will turn on him.

Ehhh, my bet was always that the GOP would push through their entire agenda on economic issues and then impeach him and get president Pence. Then they'd drag their rear end on social issues and hope Pence pacifies the bible thumpers who bray at the moon from revolting and try to undo the damage next electoral season by blaming all the bad things and racism on Trump.

This Russia issue may change that.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

in my dreams i'm spyin all the time

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
just take away the EVs of any state that actually voted for Trump they clearly can't be trusted to use them

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DrPossum posted:

off to bed

if the country collapses while im asleep try to leave some booze for me

gently caress you im drinkin your boos

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Have they drawn and quartered Trump and Pence yet?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fart blood posted:

I wonder what Putin is thinking right now.
Article here today about Russian elites getting skittish. There's reasons for hope and optimism from their point of view buuuut:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/the-kremlin-is-starting-to-worry-about-trump/

Mainly:

+ Russia has punched above its weight by being unpredictable and keeping the world off balance, forcing foreign capitals to react to Russian moves. Now, nobody is reacting to Putin, but to Trump.

+ They worry Trump could be overthrown or killed, which would precede a "virulent and bipartisan anti-Russian campaign in Washington. Oddly, therefore, Putin has become a hostage to Trump’s survival and success. This has seriously restricted Russia’s geopolitical options."

+ "The Russian government fears not only Trump’s downfall, of course, but also the possibility that he could opportunistically switch to a tough anti-Moscow line in order to make peace with hawkish Republican leaders in Congress."

+ The Russians are not interested in joining an anti-China coalition of the kind Steve Bannon would probably desire. The Kremlin also can't afford to indulge in anti-Islam rhetoric since Russia has 20 million Muslims, and Islamic puppet republics.

+ "What is especially dangerous from the Kremlin’s perspective is that certain nationalistic circles in Russia are falling in love with Trump’s insurrectionary approach." Note that Russian nationalism does not necessarily equal pro-Putin.

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

Agrajag posted:

gently caress you im drinkin your boos

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Chokes McGee posted:

MC Jeb! kicking out the jams

when i say hey, please say ho

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SickZip posted:

If they do, they're even dumber then they feel. You should feel dumb when you make a mistake that let's your enemies win, if they loose then what you did wasn't a mistake.

Russia has an absolutely minor effect on the life of the average flyover voter. The only dramatic possible effect it could have on their life would come from hostility not accommodation. Russia might be an enemy of the American Imperial State but flyover voters shouldn't give a poo poo what it wants since they're also it's enemies. An alliance of convenience is perfectly logical and desirable

exactly. only a domestic scandal will bring trump down, not an international one. we are nowhere near done.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

navyjack posted:

Well, somebody had to have one on Flynn or they couldn't have had him talking to the Russian Ambassador, as that would have required a FISA warrant

They got denied a FISA warrant to tap the Trump team.

But they had FISA warrants to tap all the Russian spies the Trump team was constantly talking to.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

HereComesEverybody posted:

What is going on with her right hand in that photo?

...she's holding a pen.
its a magic trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCOZ4PzaGIo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

it seems like you'd be all for it though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VjPM5CeWs

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

euphronius posted:

GOP media going after the NSA will surely make it better for them

you know that giant server farm the NSA has? yeah have fun GOP, they ahve everything on everyone.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Philthy posted:

Have they drawn and quartered Trump and Pence yet?

Can't really do the draw part on a flesh bag filled with sour cream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

no it won't because the gop don't and have never cared about what their voters think

they tell their voters what to think

• Locked thread