Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov posted:

Knights of Sidonia (manga)

The manga is fine!

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

That was amazing. I'm sold / re-downloading Elite. Come on sale!

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.
This is an appeal on behalf of CIG

As some of you are aware the 3rd world is in turmoil. People are dying , lacking from simple basic human requirements like clean water, sanitation, vaccines and food.
Many children and vunerable members of these societies die unnecessarily on a daily basis .
Just a small donation each month could ensure these deprived communities have clean water, proper health care , education and uncontaminated food.

OR

You could by another JPEG and help fund the best drat space sim ever. We are nearly there with the sim and the space bit but we need your help to get across the finishing line. Please donate generously. Despite our CEO going on record and telling everyone there is more than enough money to finish both games as promised , we still need money . This money will merely add the icing to the cake and add the virtual sprinkles and in no way indicates a biblical mismanagement of funds . You may notice that whenever a festive day appears , manufactured or otherwise , we will be there with an exciting JPEG sale. You have already had the St Swithin’s day TARGA bargains and who can forget the recent
Valentine’s day special ! keep your eyes your eyes open for the forthcoming Gloucester Cheese fastival PNG sale and the ongoing Sale starting in March to celebrate Irish American month where some of our BMP'S and JPEG’S will be hued green by our very own Ryan Archer.

EightAce fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Feb 15, 2017

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

EightAce posted:

As some of you are ware the 3rd world is in turmoil. People are dying , lacking from simple basic human requirements like clean water, sanitation, vaccines and food.
Many children and venerable members of these societies die unnecessarily on a daily basis .
Just a small donation each month could ensure these deprived communities have clean water, proper health care , education and uncontaminated food.
I donate to some sponsor child in Asia and all I get are lovely letters in the mail thanking me for helping her go to school.

I've been doing this for years and she hasn't sent me one spaceship JPEG. I've been robbed. :cry:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Karl makes me laugh.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

EightAce posted:

As some of you are ware the 3rd world is in turmoil. People are dying , lacking from simple basic human requirements like clean water, sanitation, vaccines and food.
Many children and venerable members of these societies die unnecessarily on a daily basis .

OR

You could by another JPEG and help fund the best drat space sim ever. We are nearly there with the sim and the space bit but we need your help to get across the finishing line. Please donate generously. Despite our CEO going on record and telling everyone there is more than enough money to finish both games as promised , we still need money . This money will merely add the icing to the cake and add the virtual sprinkles and in no way indicates a biblical mismanagement of funds . You may notice that whenever a festive day appears , manufactured or otherwise , we will be there with an exciting JPEG sale. You have already had the St Swithin’s day TARGA bargains and who can forget the recent
Valentine’s day special ! keep your eyes your eyes open for the forthcoming Gloucester Cheese fastival PNG sale and the ongoing Sale starting in March to celebrate Irish American month where some of our BMP'S and JPEG’S will be hued green by are very own Ryan Archer.

Citizens, just buy a Starfarer 2 pack and donate your extra Starfarer to some kid in a 3rd world country. :smug:

BigMouthSingers
Oct 15, 2015

I still subscribe because the puzzlebox tells me to.

Star Citizen.... you're playing right now.
What are the rules around division of assets in the US with regards to owning a business and a divorce?

just asking for a friend.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

as long as they didnt let him push the button who gives a gently caress? Seriously. This is getting into lovely terrorist territory with all the political garbage here.
Do you want me to sit here and list all the stupid and nasty poo poo obama did?

Lets start here:
Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Yemen,Drones. Want me to break down why Obama is a war criminal too?

If you want to turn this into a political thread then lets. I am happy to poo poo this up.

This is about a hosed up game and a hosed up autist at the top of it. DS and of course this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqsXe2tDLHg

I suggest leaving political poo poo out of it.

If not space court time!

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

BigMouthSingers posted:

What are the rules around division of assets in the US with regards to owning a business and a divorce?

just asking for a friend.

it all goes to the women - mgtow.

Zzr
Oct 6, 2016

EightAce posted:

As some of you are aware the 3rd world is in turmoil. People are dying , lacking from simple basic human requirements like clean water, sanitation, vaccines and food.
Many children and vunerable members of these societies die unnecessarily on a daily basis .

OR

Valentine’s day special ! keep your eyes your eyes open for the forthcoming Gloucester Cheese fastival PNG sale and the ongoing Sale starting in March to celebrate Irish American month where some of our BMP'S and JPEG’S will be hued green by our very own Ryan Archer.

What a short view when you can do both. Send these jpegs to the third world commandos.

EDIT : bah gently caress me.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

EightAce posted:

OR

you really dont want my rant on this right now!

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Also hot singles are waiting for me in my area!

Beet Wagon posted:

Looks like in response to FDev's savage beatdown CIG is getting ready to plop Spectrum down in the bowl:

Will Leverett. Bault and others at Turbulent in a "meeting" just now

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5u238i/will_leverett_bault_and_others_at_turbulent_in_a/

Bonus comedy from the comments:

That doesn't look like discord. That is discord?

Sillybones fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Feb 15, 2017

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Sillybones posted:

Also hot singles are waiting for me in my area!

That doesn't look like discord. That is discord?

archer starts somewhere doesnt he?

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

What a demented loving idea. I wish I didn't have to do this. But I am compelled. Because when Star Citizen comes out I will... be able to point out someone was wrong on the internet? Maybe sue him? I am not sure.. Huh.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

intardnation posted:

as long as they didnt let him push the button who gives a gently caress? Seriously. This is getting into lovely terrorist territory with all the political garbage here.

Lets start here:
Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Yemen,Drones. Want me to break down why Obama is a war criminal too?

If you want to turn this into a political thread then lets. I am happy to poo poo this up.

This is about a hosed up game and a hosed up autist at the top of it. DS and of course this:

If not space court time!

Irony?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

i an got no iron why? just salt.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

intardnation posted:

Lets start here:

If not space court time!

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

intardnation posted:

Lets start here:

If not space court time!

Obama bad doesn't make Trump good.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

intardnation posted:

Lets start here:

If not space court time!

If you say Derek Smart Obama is bad enough times, Chris Roberts Trump becomes good

:godwinning:

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

but no one lost their poo poo over obama just trump.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

intardnation posted:

but no one lost their poo poo over obama just trump.
Just because two things are bad, it doesn't mean they're equally bad. It's like drinking too much sugar and eating junk food all the time is really dumb and stupid, but drinking battery acid is just outright loving moronic.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Obama is just as bad Trump as was Bush.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

say Sandi sang the Nazi anthem too!

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

CrazyTolradi posted:

Just because two things are bad, it doesn't mean they're equally bad. It's like drinking too much sugar and eating junk food all the time is really dumb and stupid, but drinking battery acid is just outright loving moronic.

Right Obama was battery acid. Why didnt people lose their poo poo then? He created ISIS after all.

intardnation fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Feb 15, 2017

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
:ughh:

We've got a live one here

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Wait is this what trolling feels like, should we not feed it or just go with it? It's not like CIG is doing anything stupid right now.

I feel grief.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

intardnation posted:

Right Obama was battery acid. Why didnt people lose their poo poo then?

Because Bush and Obama were career politicians and learnt how to hold their composure, speak diplomatically and chose similarly experienced advisers. It turns out that acting like a politician allows you to get away with more bad stuff. Who could have guessed?? Do you think that If Chris behaved like Derek that he would have raised $140 million?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

intardnation posted:

Lets start here:

If not space court time!

Lmao the maga men come to defend the tiny hands piss baby even in a spaceship scam thread

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
If we're going to poo poo the thread up with politics, I'd prefer to discuss the French election followed by the German one.

In their native languages obviously so those interested might actually learn something. I also don't speak German and French so it's going to be easier to scroll past someone talking politics in a marketing thread.

Personally I think the Dungeon Master from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon should have won the US election but I'm fairly sure I didn't get a vote.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

AP posted:

If we're going to poo poo the thread up with politics, I'd prefer to discuss the French election followed by the German one.

In their native languages obviously so those interested might actually learn something. I also don't speak German and French so it's going to be easier to scroll past someone talking politics in a marketing thread.

Personally I think the Dungeon Master from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon should have won the US election but I'm fairly sure I didn't get a vote.

The Dutch are having a pretty important election soon so that should be included in the discussion too. In Dutch of course.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Tokamak posted:

Because Bush and Obama were career politicians and learnt how to hold their composure, speak diplomatically and chose similarly experienced advisers. It turns out that acting like a politician allows you to get away with more bad stuff. Who could have guessed?? Do you think that If Chris behaved like Derek that he would have raised $140 million?

Oh I fully agree trump is a retard. But christ people are pretty stupid when then the choose to get upset over things like this. Obama had a soft ban in place. Trump signs off on it and people lose their poo poo.
Just hilarious to me.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Chalks posted:

The Dutch are having a pretty important election soon so that should be included in the discussion too. In Dutch of course.

what about the British one coming and the Canadian one?

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

Je maakt een goed punt

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

France gonna elect le pen and it's gonna continue to be really really funny when somehow Angela loving merkel is the left most western leader and the only non authoritarian leader lmao when back in like 2008 she was the farthest right

We all gonna die and nothing matters

Ed balls

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Ramadu posted:

Lmao the maga men come to defend the tiny hands piss baby even in a spaceship scam thread

what are talking about? I am talking about rank hypocrisy in the way people lose their poo poo over 1 person doing the same poo poo they guy before them was doing.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

intardnation posted:

Oh I fully agree trump is a retard. But christ people are pretty stupid when then the choose to get upset over things like this. Obama had a soft ban in place. Trump signs off on it and people lose their poo poo.
Just hilarious to me.

Hmmm wonder what's different between those idk the world may never know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
world politics is hosed, so what

starkebn fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Feb 15, 2017