Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Baloogan posted:

i really loving hate hillary clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I hope Trump does, lock her up.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Ace of Baes posted:

You have bad opinions.

Sure, and I think the same of your guys. But I'm still gonna work to get them elected if that's what it takes to get Democrats in office. I just expect the same courtesy when it comes to getting centrist Dems across the south and in statehouse elected as well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
lots of people itt really sure about it

You should bet some money on it

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Fleshrending Death Combine 2020

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
wowza

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Ace of Baes posted:

this isn't the republican thread

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Ace of Baes posted:

replace the "Democrats" portion of the thread title with this please

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Lastgirl posted:

"how can someone win if they need to experience winning first"
What do you mean I need managerial experience to be a manager?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i really loving hate hillary clinton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

The Iron Rose posted:

Sure, and I think the same of your guys. But I'm still gonna work to get them elected if that's what it takes to get Democrats in office. I just expect the same courtesy when it comes to getting centrist Dems across the south and in statehouse elected as well.

Yes, what we need are more Joe Manchins and Joe Liebermans who will caucus with the GOP because of reasons.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

HorseRenoir posted:

the leftist way of life: if at first you don't succeed, just go home and jerk off i guess

you forgot "also don't attempt to succeed but bitch a lot"

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Horseshoe theory posted:

Yes, what we need are more Joe Manchins and Joe Liebermans who will caucus with the GOP because of reasons.

also lol just about all the centrist dems in the south have been wiped out

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a dead and dying party on a planet rapidly spinning outta control

Playstation 4
Apr 25, 2014
Unlockable Ben

Yinlock posted:

you forgot "also don't attempt to succeed but bitch a lot"

But enough about the failure Hillary Campaign.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Iron Rose posted:

Oh my god liberals are such dipshits.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
tir's gimmick is being the realest realpolitik poster who would fellate kissinger in a second

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The Iron Rose was the guy that claimed that money doesn't tarnish politicians so lobbyists" donating" millions was a great thing

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Iron Rose posted:

Pretty sure Hillary ruled out running again in her concession speech.

I mean I'm disappointed because I adore her, but also entirely sure that she's the wrong candidate to go for a rematch against Trump. Or for a rematch period.

Also the whole Perez thing being seen as evil establishment guy VS leftist man of the people is hilariously dumb if you know anything about Perez (super competent, ridiculously into unions, super progressive), but at this point I almost want to see Ellison win since apparently the leftist base needs to be catered to with kiddie gloves.

And honestly? I hate that, but if it wins Democrats elections so be it.

lol, is this a real post or just a combination of tatum/concerned citizen and everybody else who is slowly creeping back to openly saying Hillary did nothing wrong?

Hillary is a giant ball of failed hubris and anyone who thinks like her, such as Perez, needs to be sent back to their donors and never be anywhere near a representative position again.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

bad thread detected

the only solution; buttigieg

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i endorse perez for dnc chair so when the dems inevitably lose in 2018 he can take the fall

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Jazerus posted:

bad thread detected

the only solution; buttigieg

buttigulag

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Buttigieg for a butter tomorrow

Edit: Buttreich

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Iron Rose posted:

Telling people that you expect their support was what Hillary did wrong

At any rate, politics like these, where a (D) next to someone's name is your primary condition for approval rather than what policies they actually support, are the reason I never registered Democrat and also the reason the Democratic Party doesn't have a true message. Ironically, it's why we lose so much.

I miss the days when everyone was still so gobsmacked by Trump's victory that they actually showed some interest in quality-assurance of the Democratic Party. Now the shock has worn off and we're back to "whatever, I don't care, being Not A Republican is enough for me and therefore it's obviously enough for every voter in America too"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

I miss the days when everyone was still so gobsmacked by Trump's victory that they actually showed some interest in quality-assurance of the Democratic Party. Now the shock has worn off and we're back to "whatever, I don't care, being Not A Republican is enough for me and therefore it's obviously enough for every voter in America too"

It also sure hasn't taken long for the rhetoric (not necessarily in this thread, but in general) to shift away from "maybe we should listen to the angry desperate people in the Rust Belt who just want to be able to, you know, survive at all" back to the default of "gently caress those flyover hillbillies, everyone knows that the real working class is made up of IT workers in New York City and San Francisco".

Serf
May 5, 2011

docbeard posted:

It also sure hasn't taken long for the rhetoric (not necessarily in this thread, but in general) to shift away from "maybe we should listen to the angry desperate people in the Rust Belt who just want to be able to, you know, survive at all" back to the default of "gently caress those flyover hillbillies, everyone knows that the real working class is made up of IT workers in New York City and San Francisco".

yeah at first i thought we'd learned something but it turns out we learned the wrong thing

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Iron Rose posted:

I don't think she's any of those things. I mean if I could choose literally anyone on that planet to be president it would be her.

you have stockholm syndrome

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lmao tom is going to win becuase when the gently caress has the democrat party been actually competent this decade

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Agean90 posted:

lmao tom is going to win becuase when the gently caress has the democrat party been actually competent ever

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I will not for the Democrats so long as Perez is the DNC

gently caress this stupid rear end party

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hahahahahaha

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Is perez really doing the thing that Clinton did with the super delegates? Like is this for real

mugrim
Mar 2, 2007

The same eye cannot both look up to heaven and down to earth.

Agean90 posted:

lmao tom is going to win becuase when the gently caress has the democrat party been actually competent this decade

He's going to win because he's a signal, a vote for him is to effectively support the old guard and old ways.

This is outside of who Perez actually is, because this is what has been portrayed.

We're talking about the same people terrified of ruining Obama's legacy by changing anything about obamacare

mugrim has issued a correction as of 15:32 on Feb 15, 2017

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Is perez really doing the thing that Clinton did with the super delegates? Like is this for real

For the DNC chair aren't they all superdelegates? Nobody votes on them

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Gotta follow the gameplan.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
hope perez gets blindsided like the clinton campaign

hope is a lie of course but w/e

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://mobile.twitter.com/Unichmorewine/status/831854597186715650

https://mobile.twitter.com/unichmorewine

I love Drunk, Racist Grandparent Twitter

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 15:39 on Feb 15, 2017

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Well if Tom does win you can atleast be certain you won't have to bother voting since the DNC will not actually put forward a good candidate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Donkwich posted:

hope perez gets blindsided like the clinton campaign

hope is a lie of course but w/e

This will never happen because the left doesn't vote lockstep like the right does, given the left's ability to think independently and achieve personal belief sets that haven't been delivered by Fox News/Breitbart.

• Locked thread