Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

phasmid posted:

If one more poster starts talkin about the annunaki I'm gonna fuckin lose it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sunswipe posted:

Would it help if Pewds converted to Judaism? Like, would his ironic anti-semitism be ok if he was actually Jewish?

There's an actual ultra-religious fundamentalist Jewish sect that hates most/all other Jews on principle and everyone detests them.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
I'm all the idiots in this thread who read a headline and based all of my opinions on it without actually looking into the real content & context of the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLNSiFrS3n4

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
lol if you type anything about the tubeman's videos for 12 year olds into any search bar

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

It's me, the guy who saw a thread about the funny videoman getting in trouble and decided to extensively research "Is Pewdiepie a nazi" on the world wide web

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

Would it help if Pewds converted to Judaism? Like, would his ironic anti-semitism be ok if he was actually Jewish?

For an elightening exploration of this important question, I refer you to episode 19 of Seinfeld season 8, "The Yada Yada". Seinfeld, J. et al 1997.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Beet Wagon posted:

It's me, the guy who saw a thread about the funny videoman getting in trouble and decided to extensively research "Is Pewdiepie a nazi" on the world wide web

lol

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Beet Wagon posted:

No need friend, just like and subscribe. papa bless.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

subscribe to h3h3 and you can have a beautiful fat jewish man explain to you that this is a retarded witch hunt and you're better off not taking the headlines seriously, while giving some jokes.

The premier news source for youtube drama coverage

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
okay, i am here, what did i miss?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

okay, i am here, what did i miss?

video game screech man is nazi

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ZOINKS!!!!

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
its kinda funny \ sad that the thing that made me loose faith in the media was when they slandered pewdipie, the avgn and jontron lol

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
wow

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Gammatron 64 posted:

its kinda funny \ sad that the thing that made me loose faith in the media was when they slandered pewdipie, the avgn and jontron lol

i want this to be a serious post because lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

theperminator posted:

I'm all the idiots in this thread who read a headline and based all of my opinions on it without actually looking into the real content & context of the video.

I'm sorry about your autism.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

:five:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Who What Now posted:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gammatron 64 posted:

What did they do to JonTron?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Beet Wagon posted:

:eyepop:

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Disney completely forgot they were paying this guy lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Like some Disney executive didn't even notice until his preteen kids started shouting "death to all jews!" in the house and realized they weren't just reading Walt Disney's autobiography out loud

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

video game screech man is nazi

the bad post autism goon can't handle that all he has to fight trump with is his impotent screeching

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

old fat bird posted:

the bad post autism goon can't handle that all he has to fight trump with is his impotent screeching

you seem upset are you going to be ok

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009
rip youtube screechman, may you continue to clip the audio of the hearts of children everywhere in the gates of eternity

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Peeps over at The_Donald seem to think this whole PewDiePie thing is going to negatively affect libtards because???

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5u6nro/pewdiepies_channel_just_pretty_much_red_pilled/

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
It sucks that someone is losing their job over a bad joke. :(

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tenspott posted:

no its good

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

do u know jenny posted:

Peeps over at The_Donald seem to think this whole PewDiePie thing is going to negatively affect libtards because???

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5u6nro/pewdiepies_channel_just_pretty_much_red_pilled/

Because a person they liked just got fired for making a joke, meaning they are going to view "hate speech laws" and knee-jerk censorship as a bad things

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
America 2016 is Ozma's GBS and America 2017 is current GBS, eventually these people will murder/suicide themselves like the care posting proto-goons when Trump gets a Noble Peace Prize

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

old fat bird posted:

America 2016 is Ozma's GBS and America 2017 is current GBS, eventually these people will murder/suicide themselves like the care posting proto-goons when Trump gets a Noble Peace Prize

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

tenspott posted:

Actually if you really sit down and think about it I think you'll realize that it's insanely good.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol nazi loving goons are now forced to defend pewdiepie

you cant make this poo poo up

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
[in the most horrid voice imaginable] America 2016 is Ozma's GBS and America 2017 is current GBS.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The video was funny, h3h3 was right, pewds did nothing wrong.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

The video was funny, h3h3 was right, pewds did nothing wrong.

people should stop watching him anyway just in case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
what am i even doing here?

• Locked thread