Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer
The best possible use for these resumes would be if someone were trying to prove to the government or their parents that they were actively seeking employment but had no intention of taking a job. They would be putting in the effort of applying but with no possible chance of getting hired. Unless by some chance the person in charge of hiring were insane.

This is all assuming that the people who made these resumes had any awareness of how horrible they are, and that seems unlikely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Does anyone have that really terrible CV where all the pages are coloured gold and it's full of OMGSORANDOM stuff.

Oh you're looking for a job again?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Solice Kirsk posted:

*reads resume while nodding with approval

"Young man, welcome to NAMBLA."

Pastry of the Year posted:

"I like the cut of his bib"

Some days this forum is all that keeps me going

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Okay so it's all awful, right. But check out the bottom of page two, where she's constantly switching back and forth between things like "first aid trained" and "health and hygiene training" (lol sure). Mixing up the word forms like that drives me up the loving wall. Items in a list should always be the same part of speech.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

walrusman posted:

Okay so it's all awful, right. But check out the bottom of page two, where she's constantly switching back and forth between things like "first aid trained" and "health and hygiene training" (lol sure). Mixing up the word forms like that drives me up the loving wall. Items in a list should always be the same part of speech.

Doesn't "health and hygiene training" mean she worked at McDonald's or something once?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

IT could also mean she took a health class in sixth grade

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I think we got first aid and CPR certs in our mandatory health class in 10th grade. I've also been asked to get it for various jobs. It's not exactly worth adding an eighth page to your resume just to include it, though.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Solice Kirsk posted:

I believe she was applying for a job as a Financial Planner.

IIRC it was for a clerk position at GameStop. Or was that the pony one?

It's probably both.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

The pony guy is starting a grad program in CS, so he could probably go around in a loincloth and smear himself in feces and he'd never want for employment.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

walrusman posted:

The pony guy is starting a grad program in CS, so he could probably go around in a loincloth and smear himself in feces and he'd never want for employment.

I was thinking the same thing, that's a pretty fuckin good resume.

Just not aesthetically.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

RDJ and his wife photobombing a couple while a dog gets laid in the background is great and good

e: I assume they're photoboming, dog confirmed having a great time tho

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm the dog having sex.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

AUG stands for 'Awkward Ugly and Gross' not 'Amazing and Unbelievably Great' btw (by the way)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

Oh you're looking for a job again?

lol I just saw this

and yeah thanks for filling my role and forcing me making me leave Police Cops

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

I was surprised that CV was written by a girl.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Benny Harvey posted:

Yeah, they started teaching women to write now. I gotta say, I think that's trouble on the horizon.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Benny Harvey posted:

I'm not; it bleeds monkeycheese in a way that reads very Attention-Starved Insecure Female to me.

source: :smith:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

THERE IS NOTHING AUG ABOUT KUMAMON

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Text translation is:

Whoa

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

EmmyOk posted:

AUG stands for 'Awkward Ugly and Gross' not 'Amazing and Unbelievably Great' btw (by the way)

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

THERE IS NOTHING AUG ABOUT KUMAMON

Kumamon's fine, it's just keanu reeves not knowing how to react and also being hit by a strong breeze is really funny to me.

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Kumamon's fine, it's just keanu reeves not knowing how to react and also being hit by a strong breeze is really funny to me.

He's... just standing there. What are you going on about?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Mustached5thGrader posted:

He's... just standing there. What are you going on about?

I guess he's supposed to react with some sort of emotion, but that might be asking a bit much from Keanu.

HukHukHuk
Jun 27, 2011

I am the sound of cats and hairballs.
Kumamon is externally woah, Keanu is internally woah it works somehow

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Who wants a kiss?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
oh no

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
:barf:

Looks like that crispy cheese you see on overcooked pizza

Edit i can't stop looking at it. That's awful. How does that even happen? That picture could be a vomiting aid

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

areyoucontagious posted:

:barf:

Looks like that crispy cheese you see on overcooked pizza

Edit i can't stop looking at it. That's awful. How does that even happen? That picture could be a vomiting aid

Don't GIS exfoliative cheilitis.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I uh...I'm just gonna keep my lips immersed in mouthwash for some hours ok cya

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
If this poo poo becomes more common, people in the 3rd world are going to start waking up in hotel rooms with their lips missing, victims of the back market lip transplant trade.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

If this poo poo becomes more common, people in the 3rd world are going to start waking up in hotel rooms with their lips missing, victims of the back market lip transplant trade.

The wax lip industry is gonna come roaring back!

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Somebody count them so we can know how many times he(?) clipped his nails to make that picture

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Sponge Baathist posted:

Somebody count them so we can know how many times he(?) clipped his nails to make that picture

Air tasker that poo poo

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

gently caress god what why

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

gently caress god what why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
That made me shake my head and say nope in an empty room like a sitcom character

• Locked thread