Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol im listening to this press conf with bibi it is straight loving embarassing but of course bibi is happy to have someone so impressionable in the WH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

He answered a another question by reminding everyone that he won the Electoral College

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
these loving things are the biggest lols

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

He is so inarticulate it's actually painful to listen to.

Painful because I'm laughing so hard

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
bibi ended the conference by choking down a big load of trumps rancid broken sperm

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lil Peeler posted:

He answered a another question by reminding everyone that he won the Electoral College

was listening to this in my car on the way to work and yelled "oh my loving god really" at this part

that whole thing was such a joke

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

was listening to this in my car on the way to work and yelled "oh my loving god really" at this part

Lmao I had the same reaction

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Code Jockey posted:

Imagine how many people, everyday, on the highways on their way home from work, are listening to stuff Trump says and laughing about it. It's beautiful really.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's been 103 pages of pure unadulterated lolling so far and I want to thank you all.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Minimalist Program posted:

It's been 103 pages of pure unadulterated lolling so far and I want to thank you all.

:same: cant stop laughing or I'd probably cry tbh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
trump is like an evil Forrest Gump bumbling his way through life becoming more successful despite himself and his abilities. It's inspirational in its own way

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Did Trump just, in front of the press, tell Bibi to "hold off on those settlements ok?"

L

O

L

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

You're welcome, Minimalist Program.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Efexeye posted:

living on the West coast is great, condensed purestrain lols itt every morning when I wake up

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Kuato posted:

trump is like an evil Forrest Gump bumbling his way through life becoming more successful despite himself and his abilities. It's inspirational in its own way

Except if Trump grabbed someone's shirt and wiped his face with it you'd end up with a Syracuse Orangemen shirt instead of of a smiley face.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

fyodor posted:

Did Trump just, in front of the press, tell Bibi to "hold off on those settlements ok?"

L

O

L

Lol yeah he did

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Lil Peeler posted:

Lmao I had the same reaction

"So hey Mr Trump looks like anti-semitism is on the rise since you got elected, what will you do about that?"

"Listen, we beat the gently caress out of Hillary, we won a lot, we won the gently caress out of that election. Anyway you're going to see a much better america"

that was horrible, not just the self aggrandizing but the amazing fellation of Bibi, and lol at the two "reporters" Eazy-D picked

at least the jewish reporters asked much harder questions [that got immediately ignored or danced around by the idiots on stage]

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

I tried to make a pie chart of lols and not lols. So many they wouldn't even fit inside the circle.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
delayed flynn lol

https://twitter.com/JoeUchill/status/830980367783952384

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ahahaha oh boy

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

holy lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

fyodor posted:

L

O

L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfseeZt5fA&t=1220s

This is a good solid minute-long gibberish rant that ends with "hold off on the settlements okay?" but keep watching because you can hear people laughing at him after a minute or so.

Trump is suuuuch a bad speaker hahaha

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
And Trump wonders why his organization is leaking like a sieve. While starting a war with CIA and FBI. lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Flynn is the same rear end in a top hat who would lead the "LOCK 'ER UP!" chants and at one point I saw him realize this is a really dangerous thing to do and then a second realization hit: FUUUUUCK IT and he said "YEA! AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!"

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Feb 15, 2017

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im currently lolling very hard about the thought of teaching this period of history as a course one day in the future

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

o m g im dieing

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Tumble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfseeZt5fA&t=1220s

This is a good solid minute-long gibberish rant that ends with "hold off on the settlements okay?" but keep watching because you can hear people laughing at him after a minute or so.

Trump is suuuuch a bad speaker hahaha

It's fascinating to observe the difference between Bibi and Trump, Bibi's statements are pure bullshit but they're presented in an affirmative way, from someone who puts off the appearance of being a leader.

and he's standing next to donald "loving" trump, who keeps making these off the cuff comments, completely ignores questions in a blatant way, calls on his pet reporters, has maybe a 50 word vocabulary and seriously could not resist bringing up the election again jesus christ

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Efexeye posted:

o m g im dieing

he ded guys

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Setting: Oval office. Night. Lights are dimmed. Bannon and other advisors are heatedly debating policy.

Trump: "Hey HEY! What about -"
Bannon: "Sir did you see this new headline?!"
Trump: "Yeah those dicks but what about -"
Advisor #2: "Mr. Bannon we really need to come to a consensus on this issue and work out our press strategy for - "
Trump: "HEY. I won. I'm the president! Listen, what about -"
Bannon: "Sir please read through the intelligence briefing on your desk we need to send replies to the CIA and NSA."

*Advisors continue talking with Bannon*

Trump, muttering petulantly: "I won. Me. The electoral vote!"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Did he straight up call Netanyahu "Bibi" lmaooo

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
With this whole "i can live with a one state" thing I'm now 100% sure Trump is purposefully planting the seeds of terrorism and is just hoping that'll itll happen after his 4* year tenure so he can stay on twitter and just say how right he was about the next president

*or less

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

lilljonas posted:

And Trump wonders why his organization is leaking like a sieve. While starting a war with CIA and FBI. lol

He sincerely believes in the "don't look, guys, it's secret," ideals for national security. Only true honest patriots will avert their gazes from his secrets and bad dishonest people will peek like dirty cheaters but that's on them.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Madcosby posted:

With this whole "i can live with a one state" thing I'm now 100% sure Trump is purposefully planting the seeds of terrorism and is just hoping that'll itll happen after his 4* year tenure so he can stay on twitter and just say how right he was about the next president

*or less

He desperately hopes for a terrorist attack so he can tweet some more all caps burns about the Judiciary and then have Bannon cleanse them. Lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

FuhrerHat posted:

im currently lolling very hard about the thought of teaching this period of history as a course one day in the future

you gonna teach that course to rats snd cockroaches in the burned out husk of a public school

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Hahaha if you Google 'trump' it usually gives the latest lols and then 2 slots down shows his 3 most recent tweets

Today it shows his 2 most recent tweets, plus:

"If you read my last number of tweets, only one opinion can be formed - that our President, and therefore "leader," is grossly incompetent!"

which is one of his tweets from 2014. Trump must be clairvoyant, it's more true now than when he posted it!

God bless whichever Google employee slipped that little lol into our day

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Madcosby posted:

With this whole "i can live with a one state" thing

the gently caress was he even talking about with that? "Two state, one state, *incoherent rambling* I'll let them decide, whatever makes them happy"

motherfucker you know exactly how bibi feels about the two state vs one state solution and how the palestinians feel what are you even talking about

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Code Jockey posted:

the gently caress was he even talking about with that? "Two state, one state, *incoherent rambling* I'll let them decide, whatever makes them happy"

motherfucker you know exactly how bibi feels about the two state vs one state solution and how the palestinians feel what are you even talking about

actually he probably doesn't to be real

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
being able to read a teleprompter would help trump a lot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I'm just praying he's one of those pill-seeking Fentanyl users.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A misanthrope posted:

being able to read a teleprompter would help trump a lot

Someone post the gif of trump tearing apart a teleprompter at a rally