Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Jose posted:

800 new posts what happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

this is one of the lines of thinking that has baffled me the most considering his own son-in-laws grandparents literally survived the holocaust in pretty harrowing circumstances

he makes note of the gypsies and the gays though!

just no jews

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Irony

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Typo posted:

Watching Stephen Miller interview on Morning Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHusZDjesr4

Jesus christ when the 2020 elections get suspended this is the man who is going to be announcing that democratic niceties are outdated and that trump is right ONE HUNDRED PERCENT correct on banning the democratic party

Him? The guy /pol/ has been calling Goebbels for over a year? You don't say

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
67 pages until hail Satan

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

tacodaemon posted:

is merely peaceful cruse liner! is making holiday from sevastopol, integral federal city of russian federation!

Ignore torpedo racks and battleship gun turret, comrade, is only to fend off pirates

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

YOU WILL LOOK AT THIS

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Xelkelvos posted:

I'm going to do it right now.

hail satan. (never not hail satan)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Scarborough is such a piece of poo poo.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Xelkelvos posted:

Its always hail satan

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Jose posted:

Trump has no clue what the two-state solution is, and walked out on a press conference

Also Puzder might withdraw, if he doesn't then he'll get denied by Congress and all of America gets the Scott Walker experience, not just Wisconsin

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

why are you making blank posts

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Pollyanna posted:

so did trump deny the holocaust happened or what

he accepted the holocaust was a thing that was bad but what actually happened during the holocaust and who was targeted by it and why is kinda up in the air

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Puzder is a proponent of illegal immigration:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/444921/andrew-puzder-labor-secretary-nominee-oppose-confirmation-trump

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Jose posted:

JEB!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MaxxBot posted:

My favorite thing he's done since the election is this:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816133973122412545

Followed shortly by this:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816348611642621952

What a cuck! Sad!

Note that he just hates the frog, not the nazi influences and such, just the frog. loving moron

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

No Spicy today? Bummer.

So, what will drop tonight? NSA/CIA finally get the pisstape?

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

i'm the chandelier halo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

he accepted the holocaust was a thing that was bad but what actually happened during the holocaust and who was targeted by it and why is kinda up in the air

note that on that fateful visit to the holocaust museum he powerwalked past the stuff about the holocaust itself after marveling at the brilliance of hitler's campaign

it's entirely possible that he genuinely has no idea the holocaust happened

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol google trump and look at the recommended tweets

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Ash1138 posted:

i'm the chandelier halo

I'm waiting for some rear end in a top hat to scream 'LOOK AT THAT ROOM THAT'S NOT IN HAWAII HE REALLY IS TWO MILES AWAY WITH AN ARMY CONTROLLING OUR GOVERNMENT.'

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"sir millions of people died"

"what? why would ol' adolf do that? sounds like fake news to me"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/831941912932319233

looooool

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

rear end cobra posted:

Its always hail satan

Quoting this so we can all HAIL SATAN a little sooner.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Quoting this so we can all HAIL SATAN a little sooner.

Hail Satan

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

President pence

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Jose posted:

Holy lol

I'm sure that is there because it is getting a lot of RTs right now, and I'm equally sure it will be spun as google being partisan on purpose

No accountability! Sad!

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

triple sulk posted:

there is not enough coverage of trump's answer to the anti-semite supporters question

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Yinlock posted:

note that on that fateful visit to the holocaust museum he powerwalked past the stuff about the holocaust itself after marveling at the brilliance of hitler's campaign

it's entirely possible that he genuinely has no idea the holocaust happened

cant wait for his visit to poland and ausschwitz tour, where he'll dart around being all like "outstanding! so efficient! amazing!" while bannon scans the floors with a magnifying glass for any gold teeth they might have missed

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Wow, what a beta

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol if u don't think there's a Los Angeles class sub on its rear end rn within firing range

but really I hope it runs around in Narragansett Bay, if so I will drive on down to gawk at it

nopt trying to board it? you suck

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/831943886968913920

this should go well

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

WHAT IS HE THINKING?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Nonsense posted:

YOU WILL LOOK AT THIS

Satan has been hailed.

• Locked thread