Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

who are these brave american official souls

idk let me log on to the CIA's server so i can get classified info

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Robo Reagan posted:

idk let me log on to the CIA's server so i can get classified info

so are you trying to say that, they're like, anonymous sources and nothing will probably come of it?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
maybe if these people didn't want to be a victim of the paradox of trusting anonymous/classified sources, they shouldn't have completely loving ruined their reputation and still had their candidate lose lol

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

What can you really glean from a turd?

i HAVE GLEANED MOISTURE FROM THIS TURD OF A TOPIC.

FAKE EDIT:woah caps

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Yeah he's totally hosed. There's no way he's going to win this election.

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

ChesterJT posted:

Yeah he's totally hosed. There's no way he's going to win this election.

It's all over for Donald Trump. This is just the first domino to fall, soon by reposting 1000 washington post/CNN/NYtimes articles we the people(who are coincidentally Hillary voters) will finally overthrow the Tyrant*

*tyrannical things to come soon(we hope)

Remember, everything leads back to Russia, our greatest foe.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"Well, Trump has had a flaming dumpster fire of a presidency but all things are equally bad so the people desperately hoping this sinister demagogue stops shouting from the rooftops how he deserves to be allowed to destroy then goes away? Those scared people? Yeah gently caress THEM, STUPID LIBERALS! LIBERAL TEARS gently caress YEAH! HAHA gently caress YOU LIBERALS!"

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Jukebox Hero posted:

"Well, Trump has had a flaming dumpster fire of a presidency but all things are equally bad so the people desperately hoping this sinister demagogue stops shouting from the rooftops how he deserves to be allowed to destroy then goes away? Those scared people? Yeah gently caress THEM, STUPID LIBERALS! LIBERAL TEARS gently caress YEAH! HAHA gently caress YOU LIBERALS!"

please take your meds tia

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
But liberal tears! The liberal tears, man! I'm taking enjoyment from human suffering, aren't I cool yet?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Jukebox Hero posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Teflon Don. Nothing is going to take him down.

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Robo Reagan posted:

there's a special pipe system setup at the white house to destroy i guess burn poop because russian spies could get a poo sample and find out you're allergic to bee stings then murder you so there's someone who's job it is to make sure trump's poop gets burned

so uhhh what do they do with his piss? asking for a friend

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sound posted:

so uhhh what do they do with his piss? asking for a friend

rerouts to the shower in the presidential suite

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

A flaming dumpster that has done less harm to the country than obama did.

Improving relations with both allies and old enemies?
Not going on a world wide apology tour?
Looking to kill a huge and far reaching piece of poo poo like the ACA?

HOLY poo poo HIS PEOPLE TALKED TO PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!
BURN HIM!

He would burn, but your tears keep him moist. :smug:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jukebox Hero posted:

But liberal tears! The liberal tears, man! I'm taking enjoyment from human suffering, aren't I cool yet?
"human suffering"

Jesus christ dude, are you going to be ok?
There there.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
can't hear the tone of smugness in your voice too busy taking pics of the defense briefings the potus decided to lay out in the middle of a restaurant

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I wish i could wear this thread as a perfume

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

TheSpamalope posted:

I wish i could wear this thread as a perfume

Stop showering.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Jukebox Hero posted:

Is this the first republican president you've had since you were born, or what's the deal here?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Jukebox Hero posted:

It's kind of a double edged sword. On one hand it's hilarious how grown adults are literally crying because they don't know how to handle losing. On the other hand it's really sad and we honestly feel bad for you.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://mobile.twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/831979186390605824

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Homestar Runner posted:

ok last one, y'know since u've been discredited enough by now

:black101: :abuela: :black101:

holy laffo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Looks like Alex Jones is right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N4g0YDbGPE

What an amazing world.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Poetic Justice posted:

Looks like Alex Jones is right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N4g0YDbGPE

What an amazing world.

Alex Jones and Donald J Trump have changed human history irrevocably for better or worse lmao

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Fog Tripper posted:

A flaming dumpster that has done less harm to the country than obama did.

Improving relations with both allies and old enemies?
Not going on a world wide apology tour?
Looking to kill a huge and far reaching piece of poo poo like the ACA?

HOLY poo poo HIS PEOPLE TALKED TO PEOPLE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY!
BURN HIM!

He would burn, but your tears keep him moist. :smug:

I heard he politely asked netanyahu to hold off on building settlements. I'm sure that's going to work. I am literally laughing as I write this.

You can drink my liberal tears of mirth. I hope they enrich and sustain you. I wish only good things for the posters in this thread.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

I heard he politely asked netanyahu to hold off on building settlements. I'm sure that's going to work. I am literally laughing as I write this.

You can drink my liberal tears of mirth. I hope they enrich and sustain you. I wish only good things for the posters in this thread.

Jesus man. Trying diplomacy is a good thing, what the gently caress is wrong with you.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

"No, YOU'RE the one who's angry!" said one confused, ill-informed poor person to another

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

"No, YOU'RE the one who's angry!" said one confused, ill-informed poor person to another

Yeah, ok, are you just a crazy person or what's the deal here? How informed are you, exactly?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
my comment about meds was actually good advice in retrospect

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

quote:

Does anyone else think we should temporarily suspend all White House action until we can figure out what the gently caress is going on? I am actually scared.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

Jesus man. Trying diplomacy is a good thing, what the gently caress is wrong with you.

Drink more of my liberal tears, this naivete will ensure their continued joyful supply lmao

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

Drink more of my liberal tears, this naivete will ensure their continued joyful supply lmao

I will, and I don't need your permission to. But thank you for conceding whatever little bit of dignity you had.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

To any lurking liberals: these chumps think Israel is going to stop building settlements

I chuckled typing that

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

I will, and I don't need your permission to. But thank you for conceding whatever little bit of dignity you had.

Do you know what love is?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

Love is fleeting, things are forever.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

Do you know what things are?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
https://twitter.com/20committee/status/831872441597194241

trump is hosed, will die in jail

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

While he's at it, can he get his butt-buddy vlad to stop blasting the poo poo out of the chechens? Also if china would just go ahead and formally renounce their claims to taiwan and those coral reefs they paved in the south china sea, that'd be a big help. If trump asks nicely I'm sure it'll happen

Has trump considered sitting down, man to man, and asking the drug cartel lords to stop manufacturing and shipping cocaine? Worth a shot!

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Uncle Enzo posted:

While he's at it, can he get his butt-buddy vlad to stop blasting the poo poo out of the chechens? Also if china would just go ahead and formally renounce their claims to taiwan and those coral reefs they paved in the south china sea, that'd be a big help. If trump asks nicely I'm sure it'll happen

Has trump considered sitting down, man to man, and asking the drug cartel lords to stop manufacturing and shipping cocaine? Worth a shot!

it's sounds like you've got a case of broken brains you're trying to treat with bad sarcasm

i recommend switching off your monitor as a frontline intervention

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

it's sounds like you've got a case of broken brains you're trying to treat with bad sarcasm

i recommend switching off your monitor as a frontline intervention

i second this analysis

• Locked thread