Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

cumshitter posted:

lol ok boreshack

i listened to 30 minutes of milo on rogan once and i dont believe hes going to do well in an environment where people dont gobble up his poo poo without question while burning down a blunt

Rogan called him out on being a self-hating gay. All Milo has to do is talk about how bad Islam is and Maher will beg to suck him off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Menacing Milo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Rogan called him out on being a self-hating gay. All Milo has to do is talk about how bad Islam is and Maher will beg to suck him off.

They agree on everything but the belief in God and the welfare state.

They will get along really well.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 02:39 on Feb 16, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

New Rule: if you think this man is a fascist, then you have to read the tenets of Sharia. :smug:

e: unrelated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVdeKYxS6jc

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 02:46 on Feb 16, 2017

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
To the Nazi watchers itt, how are they reacting to this?
https://twitter.com/VoteTrumpPics/status/832027221539844098
Seems like this can be a bit of a rub.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

breaklaw posted:

Well I'll be goddamned. If ol' Benny and the Nets says it, it must be true. Swastikas are cool and funny now. Pewdiepie, here is a pile of money and a +1 sword of cuckslaying, lets get to work.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

breaklaw posted:

https://twitter.com/VoteTrumpPics/status/832027221539844098
Seems like this can be a bit of a rub.

Most alt-righter media types seem to really love Israel. Milo, Gavin, Lauren Southern, Steven Crowder, ect are all big Israel fans.

/pol/ is split on Israel, and there are many Israelis who post on /pol/.

Richard Spencer meanwhile wants to cut American funding for Israel, but believes Jews have a place in the alt-right... Not sure what that place is.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.756645

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Montasque posted:

Richard Spencer meanwhile wants to cut American funding for Israel, but believes Jews have a place in the alt-right... Not sure what that place is.

http://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.756645

The place is in Israel. The Alt-Right loves Israel because it fits their ideal vision of a fascist (or at least liberal apartheid) ethno-state. Ideally they want everyone in the world to self-segregate into their own isolated nation states forever.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The place is in Israel. The Alt-Right loves Israel because it fits their ideal vision of a fascist (or at least liberal apartheid) ethno-state. Ideally they want everyone in the world to self-segregate into their own isolated nation states forever.

yeah

establishing segregated ethno-states is an old hacksaw of the far right

they generally like leave out what happens after you divide countries into isolated ethnic groups that are kept apart from each other through forceful means

also goddamn bibi givin' everyone in america the ol' fuckeye in that tweet

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Is that a world of Warcraft shirt lol

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

the sylvanas shirt is obviously another piece of the nuanced irony fascism portrait he's painting.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

On today's Joe Rogan podcast, Steven Crowder said bad things about pot. Joe Rogan was very drunk and wasn't having it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKSTg9CgQq8

2:47:00 is when things start to get interesting. Joe bullies Crowder so badly he misses his flight and almost cries on air.

Montasque has issued a correction as of 07:29 on Feb 16, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I don't care what anybody says, Joe Rogan does God's work by giving these morons enough rope to hang themselves.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Montasque posted:

On today's Joe Rogan podcast, Steven Crowder said bad things about pot. Joe Rogan was very drunk and wasn't having it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKSTg9CgQq8

2:47:00 is when things start to get interesting. Joe bullies Crowder so badly he misses his flight and almost cries on air.

omg I dont like Joe Rogan but when Joe starts ripping into him when he says "the polio vaccine cures polio" I started loling

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ace of Baes posted:

Is that a world of Warcraft shirt lol

and a vape thing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
the comments on that video are a delight

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

JRE is what gives me the most hope ITT, because these losers go onto his show - sometimes regularly, and they can't even argue with a drugged out meathead like Joe Rogan.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Oh hey Steven crowder is a bitch crybaby snowflake pussy just like every other right winger I would've never guessed.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
Steven Crowder is a punk rear end bitch and I hope someone kicks his rear end and he cries irl and its all on video.

baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

JRE is what gives me the most hope ITT, because these losers go onto his show - sometimes regularly, and they can't even argue with a drugged out meathead like Joe Rogan.

They just haven't tripped out on DMT in a forest bro.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All of these people are basically purpose built to interact with their unquestioning followers and the liberal pundit class exclusively. They have no answer to some rando asking them why they're being so full of poo poo.

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
You're totally ambushing me by having someone fact check my nonsense while we're talking! Unfair!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsuqvLS9rr8

Adam and Milo agree: It's all George Soros fault.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
very punchable in that picture. like wozizname in fight club

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
That Real Time interview with Milo is going to be such a fuggling joke. Scahill has dropped off the episode because of it and Bill is claiming he's being foolish since he should like that Bill's exposing Milo for what he is. The thing is, he won't though; Milo is going to use Drag Queen Jujitsu to keep out of having to say anything of substance, Bill will maybe condemn him and, at worst, not promote his book enthusiastically, oh nooooo!

I will be honestly surprised if Bill can get much more than some dick sucking jokes out of Milo during their five minute one on one conversation and, in the end, he'll only be exposing Milo to more people & not do any damage to his brand. Putting Milo in the panel might work better, because his tactics are less likely to work against an engaged group, but Milo isn't brave enough to agree to that, I assume.

http://www.avclub.com/article/bill-maher-and-milo-yiannopoulos-shout-each-other--250386

mysterious frankie has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Feb 16, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

im the vape rig

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

mysterious frankie posted:

That Real Time interview Milo is going to be such a fuggling joke. Scahill has dropped off the episode because of it and Bill is claiming he's being foolish since he should like that Bill's exposing Milo for what he is. The thing is, he won't though; Milo is going to use Drag Queen Jujitsu to keep out of having to say anything of substance, Bill will maybe condemn him and, at worst, not promote his book enthusiastically, oh nooooo!

I will be honestly surprised if Bill can get much more than some dick sucking jokes out of Milo during their five minute one on one conversation and, in the end, he'll only be exposing Milo to more people & not do any damage to his brand. Putting Milo in the panel might work better, because his tactics are less likely to work against an engaged group, but Milo isn't brave enough to agree to that, I assume.

http://www.avclub.com/article/bill-maher-and-milo-yiannopoulos-shout-each-other--250386

Bill wanted the one on one is my guess. As far as 'exposing' Milo I think you have the right idea. For all we know Milo may just come out in full drag.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Jack Del Huevos posted:

You're totally ambushing me by having someone fact check my nonsense while we're talking! Unfair!

crowder loves playing dress-up

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
lol pewdiepie got kicked out of multiple residences and offices due to his loud bullshit, finally ending up in some old disney studios office

which he's now going to be kicked out of

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

lancemantis posted:

lol pewdiepie got kicked out of multiple residences and offices due to his loud bullshit, finally ending up in some old disney studios office

which he's now going to be kicked out of

He couldn't buy a house with all that google money?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

:3: he CAN count!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Montasque posted:

Bill wanted the one on one is my guess. As far as 'exposing' Milo I think you have the right idea. For all we know Milo may just come out in full drag.

If Bill wanted it then he's even dumber\more narcissistic than I thought. Milo will have him for lunch. His entire bit is built around rhetorically grappling the proud and\or easily flustered. He's an evil little jester and I would like to see him cry.

A group setting is the only way to shut Milo up. That or a serious and clear headed interviewer (not a celebrity entertainer with west coast delusions of superiority) who would take the time to patiently use the Socratic Method to atomize Milo's defenses until the ugly little baby creep that's been piloting the hate powered douchebag suit we've mistaken for the real him his entire life was exposed.

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

he really can't just say I'm sorry and I learned something

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

that was basically the response of a 12 year old sooooo right on target

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

he also said he was the only person doing his show at the beginning, and then he said 100s of people worked on it at the end?

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
"I believe you can make jokes about anything" - a wealthy white straight european man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Karl Barks posted:

he also said he was the only person doing his show at the beginning, and then he said 100s of people worked on it at the end?

He had a show in development with Disney that got axed because of this.