texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

A misanthrope posted:

unironic pizzagater has hit the thread :siren:

except there has been like 1500 arrests already you stupid fuckmong

but sure its not real. russian hacking is the REAL story here

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

rezatahs posted:

lol christ

trump corncobbed you real good

I hope when history looks back on this time it's remembered fondly as "The corncob years".

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Alex Jones right again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Pizzagate is real

Trump is good

War with Russia is bad

IDIOTS

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Lunixnerd posted:

Pizzagate is real

Trump is good

War with Russia is bad

IDIOTS

yeah!~

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

texting my ex posted:

except there has been like 1500 arrests already you stupid fuckmong

but sure its not real. russian hacking is the REAL story here

a second unironic pizzagater has hit the thread :siren:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Lunixnerd posted:

Pizzagate is real

UNIRONIC PIZZAGATE APOCALYPSE ITT :siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Objectively pizza gate is something that is worth investigating, imo. It's probably just heroin trafficking, but still.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Pizza is good, I kind of regret not eating any today. There's always tomorrow though

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Poetic Justice posted:

Objectively pizza gate is something that is worth investigating, imo. It's probably just heroin trafficking, but still.

I think its way more likely to just be drugs but agree its worth an investigation by something other than trash msm

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Poetic Justice posted:

Objectively pizza gate is something that is worth investigating, imo. It's probably just heroin trafficking, but still.

you one of those guys who is going to go "investigate" with an AK? lol

for real tho which part should be investigated? The retarded part or the other retarded part?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Chuck e Cheese is deep into pizzagate. One of you true believers, go investigate.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

SBJ posted:

The leaders of the only two nations that can end the world at the push of a button being buddy buddy and not at war is bad guys

actually there are eight (US, GB, France, Israel, Russia, Pakistan, India, China) countries that could end the world and probably gonna be nine soon depends on how Iran does

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

It probably doesn't cost a whole lot to hire a bunch of chinese actors, guys I got an idea for a goon project.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

A misanthrope posted:

for real tho which part should be investigated? The retarded part or the other retarded part?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

you one of those guys who is going to go "investigate" with an AK? lol

for real tho which part should be investigated? The retarded part or the other retarded part?

Probably the part where they are using known coded language, but that's just my opinion!

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

Probably the part where they are using known coded language, but that's just my opinion!

You speak the pedo language?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You speak the pedo language?

Obviously you have the attention span of a gnat, but yes, I think they are dealing heroin and using commonly known coded language.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Nice job trying to insinuate I'm a pedophile though, that's real classy!

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
What do you guys think they meant with "playing dominoes on pizza or pasta"?

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

Nice job trying to insinuate I'm a pedophile though, that's real classy!

Or drug addict which ever you think the pizza conspiracy is.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Poetic Justice posted:

Probably the part where they are using known coded language, but that's just my opinion!

get help you have a mental disease

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Or drug addict which ever you think the pizza conspiracy is.

I don't waste my mind on drugs. I do think "pizzagate" it's something worth investigating, there is a lot of red flags. What do you think about it?

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
Honestly I don't know what's worse; writing dorky lame rear end emails about what to eat while playing dominos or being a child abusing monster, probably the former.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

I don't waste my mind on drugs. I do think "pizzagate" it's something worth investigating, there is a lot of red flags. What do you think about it?

Nothing as people who believe in pizza based pedophilia conspiracies also tend towards believing in crisis actors and stealth super muslims.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

CBT Time posted:

Honestly I don't know what's worse; writing dorky lame rear end emails about what to eat while playing dominos or being a child abusing monster, probably the former.

Dude, they are just playing dominoes and have to email everyone about it to everyone, it's no big deal, really. Really. Nothing to see, just look over there instead. TRUMP IS PRESIDENT.

Again, who was talking about how important investigative journalism was.

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005

Lunixnerd posted:

What do you guys think they meant with "playing dominoes on pizza or pasta"?

"playing dominoes on (a stomach full of) pizza or pasta"

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Nothing as people who believe in pizza based pedophilia conspiracies also tend towards believing in crisis actors and stealth super muslims.

So you aren't an evidence based person, that is fine. Most people aren't and just live life based on emotions.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

So you aren't an evidence based person, that is fine. Most people aren't and just live life based on emotions.

K, what's your evidence that should be investigated? Is it using acronyms?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
What do you guys think they meant when they said someone will drive up 3 pre-teens who will definitely be in the heated pool for your "entertainment"?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

K, what's your evidence that should be investigated? Is it using acronyms?

I think you should do your own research, I'm not here to educate you..

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Lunixnerd posted:

What do you guys think they meant when they said someone will drive up 3 pre-teens who will definitely be in the heated pool for your "entertainment"?

You also seem to really be in the know about these stealth pedophiles user Lunixnerd, isn't the rate of pedophilia among Linux users' higher than most other operating systems? I think that warrants you being investigated.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

You also seem to really be in the know about these stealth pedophiles user Lunixnerd, isn't the rate of pedophilia among Linux users' higher than most other operating systems? I think that warrants you being investigated.

Why dont you research this poo poo. Why are you so against it. The information is there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPuXvpkOLmM

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Feb 16, 2017

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

texting my ex posted:

except there has been like 1500 arrests already you stupid fuckmong

but sure its not real. russian hacking is the REAL story here

this ball pit arcade menace must be stopped think of the kids and their raped b-holez

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Poetic Justice posted:

they are using known coded language

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Last time I was at a bookstore that shares a parking lot with Comet Ping Pong there was
a man from the internet skulking around writing down license plates.

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

Why dont you research this poo poo. Why are you so against it. The information is there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPuXvpkOLmM

You're right after doing some research, I've come to the conclusion that Pizza fuel can't melt child beams.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

ive always wanted to try dmt

CBT Time

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Tamera Luzzatto <tluzzatto@pewtrusts.org>
> wrote:
>
> With enormous gratitude to Advance Man Extraordinaire Haber, I am popping
> up again to share our excitement about the Reprise of Our Gang’s visit to
> the farm in Lovettsville. And I thought I’d share a couple more notes:
> We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be
> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
> that pool for sure. And with the forecast showing prospects of some sun,
> and a cooler temp of lower 60s, I suggest you bring sweaters of whatever
> attire will enable us to use our outdoor table with a pergola overhead so
> we dine al fresco (and ideally not al-CHILLo).
Wealthy suburban mom furnishing her own children to pedophiles or just a super dorky email?

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

I was going to ask him about stairs but a shopkeeper came out and began gently shooting him away with a broom.

  • Locked thread