Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

savinhill posted:

Has there been any vanity rap projects by a UFC fighter yet, or is any non numetal music involvement frowned upon by the higherups?

On the same topic, I would love if Nate Diaz became a lyrical wordsmith

quite a few fighters have had cameos in rap videos, but Alex Yakovlev had/has a bit of a career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq_HbK0c6sg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Spring Break My Heart posted:

He named his kids Thor and Maximus.

Is that better or worse than Ronin and Kage?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

savinhill posted:

Ah, Kevin Casey. He never disappoints, except for maybe himself

and undoubtedly his father in law (RIP)

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

savinhill posted:

Has there been any vanity rap projects by a UFC fighter yet, or is any non numetal music involvement frowned upon by the higherups?

On the same topic, I would love if Nate Diaz became a lyrical wordsmith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8gPYZ2P31o not quite but related

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
my experience googling rampage jackson rap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7embCK6ek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EecJRiE--HA

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

jesus christ that is bad

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Been watching "Where are they now" a bit on FightPass, and scrolled through the seasons to see who let themselves go the most or generally got the biggest.

You'd think it'd be Tim Sylvia.

Nope. Josh Haynes.

Yes, the undersized 195 pounder that fought at 205 on TUF 3'a TEAM PUNISHMENT.

Add the colored mohawk and that's him. Except he's now a policeman in Vegas and walks around at 290 pounds. (330 with equipment, he says)

Tim Sylvia, on the other hand, is just fat as he always was, and yokels around in Iowa with a hunting show and a roofing company. Dude has a really emotional moment when he describes how his son (Maverick Dean Justice Silva :downs:) changed him, and it's a feelgood moment. Good for him.

The episodes are pretty cool to watch overall, nothing earthshaking, but good to see my FightPass dollars get me some chill original content to kill a half hour or so.

I'm in the Jeremy Horn one throwing some sick knees

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
I know it's not mma but I'm gonna have to bring up "G in a Gi"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Mauro tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3Udzzs9ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn6lB8jBJKQ

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Can someone link CortXbomb rapping

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bundt Cake posted:

Can someone link CortXbomb rapping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJZBedpbX74

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

savinhill posted:

is any non numetal music involvement frowned upon by the higherups?

Seems like the UFC hates their heavy metal now. Which is odd considering it was the soundtrack to the company for about 15 years. Off the top of my head Mike Brown, Barncat issue and Chris Camozzi all had push back on their song choices

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I'm mauro renallo and im here to say

This guys more explosive than michael bay

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the nuclear option, from $kala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Bg6l_u-ZY

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

lol

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
did anyone post eddie bravo yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtyqaFc-8LQ

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
roy jones jr. is my favorite rap artist. and boxer

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

THE COPS DONT CARE poo poo THEY WANT TO GET HIGH

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Thank you you're fantastic

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

What

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Skip My Posts posted:

any word on why choi pulled out of the barao fight?

not yet, but he has a history of kind of being a flake so it's not unusual, it could just be nothing

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

RTJ

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
if I was a fighter I'd walk out to beware by death grips and I would be such a big star that they would have to let me, what about you

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
stress by justice or mother of the world by swans

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Triticum Guzzler posted:

not yet, but he has a history of kind of being a flake so it's not unusual, it could just be nothing

oh he does?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You should walk out to the American DBZ openings, duh

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

he flat out disappeared off the face of the earth once

turntabler
Sep 10, 2011
It would be cool to do a where are they now on Mark Kerr.

I saw something similar on him a while back as a follow up to the smashing machine. Kerr basically said his life is still hosed, but he wasn't with that chick and was possibly selling used cars or something. It seemed like his kid was the only positive in his life and the thing that kept him going.

If he has improved his lot since then it would be cool to see. If he hasn't though it would be pretty sad.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

You should walk out to the American DBZ openings, duh

It's a shame Carlos Newton never used it

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

that's reals odd

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Doo Ho Choi is basically Nick Diaz; incredible chin, vanishes constantly for strange reasons, can't speak english.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Also, Todd Duffee pulled out of his UFC 209 fight, so sorry to all you Duffheads out there.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Dan Didio posted:

Also, Todd Duffee pulled out of his UFC 209 fight, so sorry to all you Duffheads out there.

I remember thinking Todd Duffee was good, also that he would fight more than once a year. I'm wrong a lot.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I remember seeing that he was the underdog going into the Mir fight and thinking "but it's heavyweight anyone can win at anytime in that trash fire of a division, I'm putting $20 on Mir by KO in the first".

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm the white kid who leans in at the end to go "Yeah."

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
My wife found that weirdo BJ Penn in front of an American flag with headphones shirt at an outlet store so now im wearing it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

My wife found that weirdo BJ Penn in front of an American flag with headphones shirt at an outlet store so now im wearing it.

A shirt like this cannot be described. Take a photo or find one, it's important.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The other day I was going through charity shops and founda green supeman tshirt with the S bookended by jesus like this "jeSus"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Intel&Sebastian posted:

You have en excellent wife congrats on the shirt and wife

• Locked thread