Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

have they tried setting portions of their campus on fire?

have you tried setting its nest on fire?
no, mr pyromancer. latvian way of protests is like a binary switch between pathetically ineffective performance that an alcoholic could consider to be an art and barbaristic outbursts of violent rage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
"with my bare hands" will be the title of my autobiography, a sexy lighthearted romp set in victorian england

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

jesus this is embarrassing

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Avshalom posted:

"with my bare hands" will be the title of my autobiography, a sexy lighthearted romp set in victorian england

A Tale of My Bare Hands

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

quote:

In addition to being dropped by Disney-owned Maker Studios, Kjellberg has now been removed from YouTube's Preferred advertising platform for contravening rules on "advertiser-friendly content guidelines", which clearly forbid the use of "controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown", something which the star's recent posts have obviously contravened.

The Preferred network offers priority access to high-profile YouTube stars, allowing advertisers to contact them directly and place specific adverts. Being delisted from Preferred will not mean that there is no way for the videos to make money, but it sends a strong message about the nature of the content and Google's view of it. As well as that delisiting, YouTube has also cancelled a second series of a reality show featuring Kjellberg.

"We've decided to cancel the release of Scare PewDiePie Season 2 and we're removing the PewDiePie channel from Google Preferred," a statement from the company reads.
:allears:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

jesus this is embarrassing
-me, every time i hear anything from latvia

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyoRumd_jpc

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
it must be so hard to go through life with a -berg surname when you hate jews

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Avshalom posted:

it must be so hard to go through life with a -berg surname when you hate jews

Alfred Rosenberg did OK for himself (until he was executed after the Nuremberg Trials).

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

latvian_milk_industry.gif

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
um

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ok, imagine that but not cool

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
new season of the expanse has been really good

volkerball would like this season, the mormons are more prominent

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

euphronius posted:

The au pair divorced me too :negative:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

wait hold on that actually happened????

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

like, i thought "euph is a divorced creep hitting on his au pair" was just thread fanfiction

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
what's an au pair

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

V. Illych L. posted:

like, i thought "euph is a divorced creep hitting on his au pair" was just thread fanfiction
It is

Cease to Hope posted:

what's an au pair

quote:

An au pair (English pronunciation: /oʊˈpɛər/; plural: au pairs) is a domestic assistant from a foreign country working for, and living as part of, a host family. Typically, au pairs take on a share of the family's responsibility for childcare as well as some housework, and receive a monetary allowance for personal use. Au pair arrangements are subject to government restrictions which specify an age range usually from mid-late teens to mid to late twenties; some countries explicitly limit the arrangement to females.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Dude should've got that challenger for his midlife

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
My favorite part of this are the people in the comments defending the employer

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.06b1686b9c00

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

time to watch john wick 2

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

V. Illych L. posted:

Your timeline is all messed up, lumberthief.

He was a married creep hitting on au pair then turned his life around and became a divorced creep hitting the bottle.

The bottle is WoW.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

cinci zoo sniper posted:

time to watch john wick 2

Its good.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I hope it stays in cinematic till I get payed.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

:yeah:

:yeah:

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

V. Illych L. posted:

Dadchat speaks only truth, anything written in the thread must come to pass

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

kustomkarkommando posted:

Dadchat speaks only truth, anything written in the thread must come to pass

Then how come MIA is still bad despite people posting to the contrary. :smuggo:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Randler posted:

Then how come MIA is still bad despite people posting to the contrary. :smuggo:

You take that back you filthy krout.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

just finished, can confirm

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/pinkblackattack/status/827251393786499072

2 nazis

e: lol point stands, but it's his dad

exmarx fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Feb 16, 2017

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Randler is the exception that proves the rule

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Randler is the exception that proves the rule

As one of the few sophisticated European points of lights in this abyss of acultural Anglo melange, I agree.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

cinci zoo sniper posted:

takes me back to the time when our farmers where protesting against eu agricultural legislations by wearing traditional garments, dancing, singing, and pouring milk onto themselves in brussles

man even japanese farmers and students know how to protest against the government

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

im glad they were able to spin the original into a good sequel, more movies like that is a good thing

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Dreylad posted:

man even japanese farmers and students know how to protest against the government

latvians are too lazy to protest normally, so since the fall of ussr we protested like once in 2009 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Riga_riot

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

latvians are too lazy to protest normally, so since the fall of ussr we protested like once in 2009 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Riga_riot

is that really the most riotous picture they could find

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

idk, there should be full internet of videos how students are pillaging largest vodka store in the old city, and how drunk highschoolers and students are throwing pavement bricks into windows and clashing with comically small units of police special forces

other than that though it was fairly calm. some poo poo tried to happen next to govt, but there was like every military policeman on watch, living or dead, so nothing went down beyond drunk youth vs a few dozen policemen

i guess a few police cars got hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

the best meme coming out of those protests was like 13 years old boy who got caught by tv reporters on his way home and blurted random "oh well hurr durr" excuse for being so late out on his way home from evening class or some poo poo, and then photos on internet surfaced with the same guy holding a pavement brick mid-throw in the crowd, with the full face clearly visible on the picture

• Locked thread