Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

What does that even mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nice. confirmed lol.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

:eyepop:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i check twitter this little human being just sits there and tweets with this stupid look on his face. What should i do about him? Ideas?

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Remember when the NYT found out about the torture programs under Bush and sat on them until they were pretty much blackmailed into releasing the story?

LOL

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

cheers mate

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

:trumppop:

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Awesome, goon sir.

cnut
May 3, 2016

lol

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I just binge-read this entire thread front to back over the past couple of days and now I can't stop staring into the Trump abyss. This thread reads like a classic Helldump callout except it's the actual, literal POTUS that's being doxxed and clowned on. Lol. Can't wait till somebody digs up Trump's old DeviantArt account.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

porking a pork bun posted:

I just binge-read this entire thread front to back over the past couple of days and now I can't stop staring into the Trump abyss. This thread reads like a classic Helldump callout except it's the actual, literal POTUS that's being doxxed and clowned on. Lol. Can't wait till somebody digs up Trump's old DeviantArt account.

there could be another 8 years of this thread

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lol

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I like that we're less than 30 days into a Trump presidency and already the poo poo that's unfolded is both funnier and more outrageous than this goldmined thread from 2015 about Trump's first 100 days in office:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731521

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Did trump really respond to a question about antisemitism by talking about how many EC votes he got?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Lol thank you friend

Lmao :eyepop:

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

scrubs season six posted:

Did trump really respond to a question about antisemitism by talking about how many EC votes he got?

yes

lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
It's been a long month of this kind of article:

"Man on Obamacare Voted for Trump: Can't Believe Losing Coverage"

"Woman Living in America without Documentation Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe I'm Being Deported"

"Jewish Man Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe Trump Doesn't Acknowledge the Holocaust"

"Transgender Trump Voter: I Can't Believe I Can't Use the Restroom Anymore"

and it makes me loving LOL so hard you guys

It's so loving gooooood

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ElGroucho posted:

"Woman Living in America without Documentation Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe I'm Being Deported"

"Jewish Man Votes for Trump: I Can't Believe Trump Doesn't Acknowledge the Holocaust"

It's so loving gooooood

"Illiterate man voted for Trump: Can't believe he's finally represented in government."

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwbJnCwCjJ8

This dude makes me laugh pretty often with his bideos

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Chomp8645 posted:

"Illiterate man voted for Trump: Can't believe he's finally represented in government."

hearty lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Chomp8645 posted:

lol

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

ElGroucho posted:

It's so loving gooooood
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/831867556197781504

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/831899379963412481

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I'm a few pages late but I can't stop lolling that Trump's "power move" involves using his greasy, greedyguts body as ballast.

:patriot: The President of the United States of America :patriot:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Chomp8645 posted:

*me, reading this thread from my phone on the bathroom floor* Helklp I'm lolling and I cant get up.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Goldmine

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I'm still in awe of Trudeau's hold-the-arm-back tactical defense move.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Yer Burnt posted:

I'm still in awe of Trudeau's hold-the-arm-back tactical defense move.

When Trump had his power successfully challenged, that's when he stopped being the alpha of his pack and instead all pack members fell in love with Trudeau.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

legit post from an american citizen

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

scrubs season six posted:

He also talked about the crooked media when asked about MLK Jr. Dude is straight uncut lol 24/7

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

unpacked robinhood posted:

legit post from an american citizen

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
It must be freakin awesome being dubya and knowing your legacy is no longer "stupidest president"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Pack it up, liberals. Here's why you're wrong about Trump.

https://medium.com/@justaride/why-liberals-are-wrong-about-trump-c865b12c72a7#.5225z8ndf

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Everybody click this it's the best.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Everybody click this it's the best.

I've been tricked :smith:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Arrhythmia posted:

It must be freakin awesome being dubya and knowing your legacy is no longer "stupidest president"
until donnie that was ronnie ragyun's crown.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

yeeeesssssssssss

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

I don't really understand this thought that the mainstream media is going to die. If anything Trump's hate will just push more people to it.

subscriptions to the nyt have skyrocketed and rachel maddow's viewership is up like 75% and steven colbert is now tied for front runner in late night network talk show ratings, trump just lives in a fantasy world lol remember when he said the nyt was "forced to apologize" or some poo poo for saying his inauguration crowd wasn't the biggest one?