Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

it is pretty stupid and i hope she never comes back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

oddium posted:

She's gunna show up wearing a pussy hat and getting the crowd to chant about how she already beat him once.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

oddium posted:

It's just telling that the dude is clinging as much as he can to Hillary rather than focus on current news.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Yeah. Schumer is so far left. Just a straight up commie.

EverettLO
Jul 2, 2007
I'm a lurker no more

I know it's JRRose and all, but this may be the least insightful comic I've seen in this thread. Does anyone, anywhere on any side think Trump is trying to mend fences?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

EverettLO posted:

I know it's JRRose and all, but this may be the least insightful comic I've seen in this thread. Does anyone, anywhere on any side think Trump is trying to mend fences?

I think it's just a Cupid. It doesn't look like how JRRRROSE!!! draws Trump.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Someone should check on Garrison, I think he may utterly insane if things keep going bad for Trump. I predict angry scribbles of "FUCKFUKLIBERALSFUCK SNOWFLAKE SJW FEMINISTS gently caress LIBERALS"

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Kirschen posted:

After more than fifty years of being a cartoonist I've become a grumpy old man. Mr. Shuldig, the chubby, bald-headed hero of my Dry Bones cartoons is also a grumpy old man. And after decades of writing and drawing my daily Dry Bones cartoon, I’ve decided to tackle two new goals. One is to pass on the flavor of our Jewish immigrant past to new generations of young Jews in English-speaking countries. The second is to charm and re-ignite the memories of other grumpy old guys and gals. The first book in my new “Grandpa’s Jewish Cartoon Coloring Books” series is a cartoon coloring book called “A Dry Bones Guide to Jewish Curses.” Nothing has been re-written or "adjusted" to appeal to modern taste. The cartoons are accurate translations of real Yiddish curses, the kind that drip with nasty, funny, Jewish, immigrant cynicism.

Below are a few sample pages from the Jewish Curses book.

quote:

[hand rubbing intensifies]

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Yes, I'm sure the people slamming the anti-semite for being a Nazi are using anti-semitic imagery to do so.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Yes, I'm sure the people slamming the anti-semite for being a Nazi are using anti-semitic imagery to do so.

It's the only kind of imagery he knows. :shrug:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Looking forward to the followup comic of Schumer violently raping Gorsuch I guess?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
The true Anti-Semites are the ones who oppose anti-semites

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

So he does know that the kid with the banjo won the duel, right?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Taciturn Tactician posted:

"Check-mate libtards, if Bannon is so awful why isn't he Jewish?"

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

My, that's some mighty fine projecting.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Mr. Vile posted:

So he does know that the kid with the banjo won the duel, right?

Wrong reference. Schumer is gunna get them raped by a bunch of hillbillies

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.

FishBulb posted:

Wrong reference. Schumer is gunna get them raped by a bunch of hillbillies

Well, that too. Really it's just a completely mangled metaphor all round but then Ramirez gonna Ramirez.

21 Muns
Dec 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone else spend way too much time imagining what people would think if we went back in time to a much earlier politoons thread and dumped a giant file with a year's worth of '16/'17 politoons there? And, conversely, what we could learn about the future from a year's worth of politoons from it?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
If you had shown me these politoons of a Trump presidency even just a year ago I would have laughed at the absurd parodies. Guess time makes fools of us all, huh? Ahaha haha... haha... ha... :(

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ModernMajorGeneral posted:

Perverse as opposed to the wholesome and heartwarming original story :confused:
People who don't know assume Romeo and Juliet is a romance instead of a tragedy: they kill themselves because they're loving 13 and stupid.

Says the member of the media that spent 9+ years openly mocking the president.

This is very telling by the way: McCoy, and the Wingnut Right in general, just don't GET that the problem isn't the mockery, no one cares that you were making fun of Obama, it's the purestrain LIES (and, in most cases, just how very bad most of these people are at every aspect of their job from art to metaphor construction). Say "Obama is a poopy head" all you loving want, go you, but saying "Obama declared being a Christian to be illegal" and you've crossed a line. Also, again, you're poo poo at your job so...

hooman posted:

This is loving perfect.
Thank you I try

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

OldTennisCourt posted:

Someone should check on Garrison, I think he may utterly insane if things keep going bad for Trump. I predict angry scribbles of "FUCKFUKLIBERALSFUCK SNOWFLAKE SJW FEMINISTS gently caress LIBERALS"

Garrison is hard at work drawing manly muscular Trump kicking poor weak MIchael Flynn in the rear end, who has a half-visible Obama logo peeking out of the top of his suit. Trump will be saying "And stay out!" as Flynn is in midair heading for a crib/prison cell containing a bunch of crying people with shirts labeled "Intelligence community" holding leaking baby bottles.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Twelve by Pies posted:

Garrison is hard at work drawing manly muscular Trump kicking poor weak MIchael Flynn in the rear end, who has a half-visible Obama logo peeking out of the top of his suit. Trump will be saying "And stay out!" as Flynn is in midair heading for a crib/prison cell containing a bunch of crying people with shirts labeled "Intelligence community" holding leaking baby bottles.

The hosed up thing is that I can't rule out that this is actually true. The times we live in...

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

21 Muns posted:

Does anyone else spend way too much time imagining what people would think if we went back in time to a much earlier politoons thread and dumped a giant file with a year's worth of '16/'17 politoons there? And, conversely, what we could learn about the future from a year's worth of politoons from it?

Go back in time to the revolution era and get politoons excepted from the first amendment.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Go back in time to the revolution era and get politoons excepted from the first amendment.
Come back to 2017, under the American Empire of Lord Nast III

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The gently caress is this

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

LOL. Glenn McCoy deleted his Facebook account.

E:

Gary McCoy posted:

He decided to occupy himself with other ventures for awhile.

.Edward Penischin fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Feb 16, 2017

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Is . . . is that lame-o webcomic man trying to dunk on Matt Bors

https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/831362568329453569

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

.Edward Penischin posted:

What a coward.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

HAT FETISH posted:

The gently caress is this

Welcome to the school of Penny Arcade web cartooning.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
It'd be really cool if he got fired.

:qq: "ALL I SAID WAS THAT THE PURE WHITE PRINCESS IS JUST LIKE THAT LITTLE GIRL! THOSE EVIL LIBERALS ARE JUST LIKE THE KKK! A BLOO BLOO BLOO"

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Cat Mattress posted:

What a coward.

Guess that poor little conservative snowflake couldn't take the criticism.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

.Edward Penischin posted:

E:

Delete your Cagle account next, McCoy.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

No matter how tempting it is, I am generally disinclined to do that regressive rear end in a top hat thing where you sarcastically say "safe space" as if it's some kind of awful orwellian concept, but I will say hahaha drat Glenn congrats on becoming one of those Sensitive Snowflakes Who Can't Take The Heat that you loathe so much

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Glenn McCoy posted:

He decided to occupy himself with other ventures for awhile.

Now pay no attention to that rhythmic bumping noise

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

HAT FETISH posted:

So Much for the Tolerant Left!

It works!

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
How can you start a dialogue when you delete your facebook?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Hey, this isn't ridiculously easy to misinterpret! Where's my RedPanels!?
Also inb4 Garrison draws Trump as Medusa turning Flynn to stone and admiring himself in a mirror

• Locked thread