Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
As an arachnophobe, this is not the best episode to watch, even if it is helping a bit to have goofs going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Sounds like somebody hasn't learnt the ep's lesson.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Sounds like somebody hasn't learnt the ep's lesson.

To the episode's credit, it is helping by providing exposure therapy.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
I liked that the first thing they do on Check-in with Daddy is Griffin telling on Travis hitting Justin. It was a legit good goof.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I THINK TARANTULAS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTE!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Holy crap that was so good. Travis getting legit angry was so weird to see but also hilarious.

"It wasn't, like, brother weird. But it WAS professionals working together weird."

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
It was very good. It's gonna be a fun show. I liked when Griffin said that after watching the molting video his "eyes went to hell."

I'm probably going to go watch it again, like now.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I had to pause it I was laughing so hard when Travis told the parade crowd to not all leave in the same direction or they'd be continuing the parade

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica
I really look forward to more of the Brothers' polite-yet-antagonistic relationship towards The Mayor of Huntington.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Greatbacon posted:

I really look forward to more of the Brothers' polite-yet-antagonistic relationship towards The Mayor of Huntington.

I loved them explaining what they wanted to do with the parade while he's in the background just saying no over and over again while they ignore him

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I wonder why Travis paints his fingernails.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

i had to stop watch the moment they went to the marketing consultant guy, my second-hand embarrassment kicked into overdrive

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Really the one that's most weird to see live is Elliott Kalan in the Q&A afterward.

https://www.facebook.com/seesotv/videos/1858478124395225/

He's somehow got all the characteristics I pictured him having, but still looks nothing like I thought he would.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Holy poo poo, that was so funny. Way better than I thought it was gonna be. Somehow they made all their nervousness and awkwardness into a strength with really really good editing, and just being genuinely naturally funny. I can't believe I laughed so hard.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!

Greatbacon posted:

My favorite part may have been the mayor being unable to hide his laughter at Justin cracking himself up describing the attack ad.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Is the episode uploaded to youtube or something? They showed it at 2 AM, and I missed it.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Psychedelicatessen posted:

Is the episode uploaded to youtube or something? They showed it at 2 AM, and I missed it.

You can still catch it on the seesotv facebook account, I know I just streamed it no problems mere minutes ago.

It was Good.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Wow, that was a good episode. I like the chill pool segment at the end where they just talk to their dad.

Kojiro
Aug 11, 2003

LET'S GET TO THE TOP!

PostNouveau posted:

Same reason as anyone does, it looks nice!

Leospeare
Jun 27, 2003
I lack the ability to think of a creative title.

Greatbacon posted:

Don't tell the mayor! He'll be very disappointed in us!

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

PostNouveau posted:

It probably dates back to (or even predates) the listener question that was something alone the lines of "I'm gay guy, is it OK for me to paint my nails?" And there was a lot of discussion but eventually it ended along the lines of "being gay is irrelevant to the question, if you want to do it then do it. Chase your bliss". I think he's done it pretty consistently since then.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Solaris Knight posted:

To the episode's credit, it is helping by providing exposure therapy.

Less than 3 hours of exposure therapy can permanently cure arachnophobia

http://scienceillustrated.com.au/blog/nature/arachnophobia-cured-within-two-hours/

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

So proud of Travis for putting that spider on his hand.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Bushmeister posted:

You can still catch it on the seesotv facebook account, I know I just streamed it no problems mere minutes ago.

It was Good.

Oh awesome!

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Here's the link, but for some reason the first ten minutes of this video are just a still image before the episode starts, so skip ahead ten minutes. I guess it's an artifact of however the livestream worked. https://www.facebook.com/seesotv/videos/1857879291121775/

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

it's really fast paced, I kinda wish there was more podcast-like meandering conversations, but I guess that's what the podcast is for!

Very funny, I'll definitely be tuning in !

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

purple death ray posted:

So proud of Travis for putting that spider on his hand.

genuinely same. As someone who also has a huge fear of spiders I'd be freaking out pretty bad there

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
That was some of the funniest tv I've seen in a while, me and my gf were busting a gut at Justin laughing at his own dumb blackmail, Griffin's comments towards spider guy when he yelped, so much stuff. Alas, Canada is apparently beyond SeeSo's reach....

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Really the one that's most weird to see live is Elliott Kalan in the Q&A afterward.

https://www.facebook.com/seesotv/videos/1858478124395225/

He's somehow got all the characteristics I pictured him having, but still looks nothing like I thought he would.

Sad news about that man's ranchos though

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N
It's up on Youtube now, I guess this will be the one free episode permanently available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK7y7POw0yA

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Are Seeso shows released all at once or week by week?

Commissar Budgie
Aug 10, 2011

I am a Commissar. I am empowered to deliver justice wherever I see it lacking. I am empowered to punish cowardice. I am granted the gift of total authority to judge, in the name of the Emperor, on the field of combat.

Lester Shy posted:

Are Seeso shows released all at once or week by week?

Can't speak for all of them, but it's my understanding that MBMBaM will be all at once.

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I cannot believe Travis didn't see what Justin was about to do from a mile away.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
I expected to enjoy it but didn't quite expect this level of polish and consistency. Really fantastic job, including the production team who I imagine had a difficult job of editing down hours of mostly improvised goofs into a coherent and funny 26 minutes. I'm definitely getting a Seeso account for this.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

showbiz_liz posted:

I cannot believe Travis didn't see what Justin was about to do from a mile away.

Figured Travis was too anguished thinking about ranchos to foresee Justin's intentions.

El Padrino fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Feb 16, 2017

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

An episode subplot about Travis hitting Justin is about as perfectly mbmbam as it gets

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That episode was fun and I wish I could watch the rest but unfortunately I can't in my country.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I'm just wondering when lost McElroy brothers Dougie and Zack are getting their own podcast.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

Colonel Whitey posted:

I expected to enjoy it but didn't quite expect this level of polish and consistency. Really fantastic job, including the production team who I imagine had a difficult job of editing down hours of mostly improvised goofs into a coherent and funny 26 minutes. I'm definitely getting a Seeso account for this.

This. I was genuinely impressed with what a great show it is. I had to pause it at Justin's "gently caress this!" I was laughing so hard.

Gotta give them credit, those good good tv boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

That episode was fun and I wish I could watch the rest but unfortunately I can't in my country.

Message Seeso and add to the throng of international viewers creating an incentive to pay for licensing