Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
he's been in office for less than 30 days and he's alreayd designated the free US press as his #1 enemy and has dedicated himself to fighting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
trump calling for hillary to be executed lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
doctors say red wine is good for your heath I think I'm going to go out and guzzle like 3 gallons of it now

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
This is a press conference where the US president so far has spent all of his time telling the representatives of the US press in the room that they are liars and he hates them all; and he hasn't even been president for a month.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

angryrobots posted:

You guys are reaching peak lol let me tell you!

Also my wife reserved two tickets to his Orlando rally this weekend. ....So there will be two empty spots sorry mr trump!

you should go anyways just to see what it's like to have uncut lol directed straight into the veins

think of the people you'll meet

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
He's whining about the campaign again. "If I had received the debate questions ahead of time, people would have called for the electric chair!"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jose posted:

trump calling for hillary to be executed lol

ahahahahaha please elaborate

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I can handle a bad story better than anybody as long as it's true.

Lol

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Minimalist Program posted:

he's been in office for less than 30 days and he's alreayd designated the free US press as his #1 enemy and has dedicated himself to fighting them.

See, he forgot that his buddy Putin did that before taking power. By buying them out and making them parrot what he wanted.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
"you do have other people and your ratings aren't as good as some of the other people that are waiting."

jfc this is like stuff my five year old says when she's mad. "Well dad it's moms turn now and her drawing is prettier than yours so you have to shut up."

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

ahahahahaha please elaborate

said people would want him in the electric chair if he was given debate questions in advance

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol this is a massive trainwreck

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/832298004799483904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
his response to this question about hillary emails have nothing to do with leaks or emails he is demented

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I don't truly despise many people but jfc that guy is just wrong on every level. Everything about the man is wrong.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Yer Burnt posted:

lmao

The leaks are real. The news is fake.

oh gently caress they just asked him exactly this

e: "the tone is such... i'm not a bad guy... the tone is such... i get good ratings by the way, the tone is such hateful"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't truly despise many people but jfc that guy is just wrong on every level. Everything about the man is wrong.

americans elected their most base desires in human form lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm really not a bad person by the way. I do get good ratings"

just out of nowhere

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
Just remember Nixon was impeached and resigned for way less than what this idiot has done so far.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Attitude Indicator posted:

this sounds like a stream of consciousness thing from an old man senile man going to sleep

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

oh gently caress they just asked him exactly this

the tone is the problem, apparently?

lol, what does this mean? who's dream is this?

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

this is a mighty train of lols that I do not which to alight from

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

he's literally a retarded manbaby

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Omg that conference, he is just interjecting random praise for himself at random moments lmfaolol

"I'm not a bad person, really"

"I do get good ratings, you have to admit that"

Holy loving poo poo I can't take it anymore

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

Omg that conference, he is just interjecting random praise for himself at random moments lmfaolol

"I'm not a bad person, really"

"I do get good ratings, you have to admit that"

Holy loving poo poo I can't take it anymore

lmao he's ranting and raving at the press while going on about how he isn't ranting and raving

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

I'm not ranting and raving at the press I'm just saying you people are dishonest.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

I had to turn it off because it really was hurting my brain. I couldn't keep track of what he was actually saying and it just blended into a word salad

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
"I am not ranting and raving" insists the senile old man who repeatedly forgets what he just said half a sentence ago

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

"people are now staritng to look at the illegal.... the illegal... giving out of information.. and uh let me tell you, it was uh, given out.. so much."

i, no embellishment at all, laughed out loud for a solid minute at this

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon
i just tuned in to this and just had to come to the thread

lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
oh man howard cosell reference

what I wouldn't give to see cosell grill president trump (lol) in an extended interview

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Unionize today!

CNN: Are you undermining people's faith in the first amendment when you call us fake news?

DT: "Bad story after bad story. I won!"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
this press conference has some really good gif fodder

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lil Peeler posted:

I had to turn it off because it really was hurting my brain. I couldn't keep track of what he was actually saying and it just blended into a word salad

same its too much lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

this is our country's most shameful moment in history.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Just said that the greatest thing he could do would be a blow up a Russian warship and that everyone would love him for it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lil Peeler posted:

Just said that the greatest thing he could do would be a blow up a Russian warship and that everyone would love him for it

lmao

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

my stomach hurts

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
LOL keeps bringing up Hillary Clinton like she is relevant at all.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

He's made journalists into legit twitter comedians, who don't have to do anything but tweet single quotes from Easy-D.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

is this a dying dream? are we just characters in some lovely "it was a coma all along!" show theory?