Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

(not mine)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol nice

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

FuhrerHat posted:

hope he does a magic show

"And for my final trick tonight, I'm going to make another country disappear!"
" :supaburn: "

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the centerpiece of the press conference dinner will be the Alex Jones table

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

MiracleFlare posted:

"And for my final trick tonight, I'm going to make another country disappear!"
" :supaburn: "

id clap (i will be very drunk when this happens)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

the centerpiece of the press conference dinner will be the Alex Jones table

This would be the best of all realities

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

The Archaic posted:

I'm not gonna be one of those guys that goes "here's what I'm gonna do"

I have a particularly soft spot for irony and this gives me the chuckles.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

This would be the best of all realities

:agreed:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

so i take it thats pretty much how duterte press conferences go, too

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
https://twitter.com/ksheely/status/832124862550323201

Haha.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

cnut
May 3, 2016

Trudeau must get so much pussy.

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
lol how did no one pick up on this one yet :p

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38991171

quote:

Trump's mental health debate: What is it about?

The discussion of Donald Trump's mental health has come to the fore following an open letter from dozens of professionals who say his "grave emotional instability" make him unfit for the presidency.
The call seems to break a long-standing rule among experts of not diagnosing public people, and has been condemned by a leading psychiatrist, who described the "psychiatric name-calling" as an insult to the mentally ill.

They said experts had remained silent because of the Goldwater rule, but that it was time to speak out. "This silence has resulted in a failure to lend our expertise to worried journalists and members of Congress at this critical time. We fear that too much is at stake to be silent any longer."

Straight lolin to the bank, professional doctors and psychs are breaking a major rule and putting their jobs on the line to put out the word that easy D is a super threat.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

How do I save this

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

IKillForPie posted:

Straight lolin to the bank, professional doctors and psychs are breaking a major rule and putting their jobs on the line to put out the word that easy D is a super threat.

lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

For those who didn't watch

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/832327160354467841

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
looooOOOOOOOOOL that press conference. the press conference that he used to slam the press. i love it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i just realized there is at least one SS agent thinking "man I gotta take a bullet for this guy?" and I'm lollin

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Moridin920 posted:

i just realized there is at least one SS agent thinking "man I gotta take a bullet for this guy?" and I'm lollin

I think one got fired already for saying that she wouldn't lol

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

the president of the US can't count lol

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Viruswithshoes posted:

British goon here. I'd just like to take a moment, on behalf of us all here in ol' Blighty, to thank America and Americans for making this Trump dream come true. It's jolly good of you to destroy your own country for the world's amusement. Toodle-pip

and lol

Lol at this guy whose house is on fire pointing and laughing at his neighbour's house also on fire.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Viruswithshoes posted:

British goon here. I'd just like to take a moment, on behalf of us all here in ol' Blighty, to thank America and Americans for making this Trump dream come true. It's jolly good of you to destroy your own country for the world's amusement. Toodle-pip

yeah lol settle down we haven't even scratched the surface of foreign policy yet

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
are lmaos acceptable as well as lols because I've been lmaoing for the last half an hour

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Lowtax posted:

How do I save this

here ya go

https://i.imgur.com/N0W2MEY.mp4

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

IKillForPie posted:

That's fake news, man. These are the real headlines:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

check out how much fox censored this:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/16/transcript-president-trumps-press-conference.html

(13:27:47) QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) said today that you have big intellectual margins (inaudible) 300 or more (ph), or 350 (ph) electoral (ph) votes President Obama about 365 (OFF-MIKE)

(CROSSTALK) TRUMP: Yeah

(13:28:09) QUESTION: Obama (OFF-MIKE) 426 on (OFF-MIKE). So why should Americans..

(13:28:13 ) (CROSSTALK) TRUMP: ...I'm skipping that information, I don't know, I was just given (ph) we had a very, very big margin

(13:28:17) QUESTION: (OFF-MIKE) why should Americans trust you (OFF-MIKE) the information (OFF-MIKE)?

(13:28:24) TRUMP: Well, I don't know, I was given that information. I was given -- I actually, I've seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory, do you agree with that? OK thank you, that's..

(13:28:35 ) (CROSSTALK) TRUMP: Go ahead Sir, yes?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Butterfly Valley posted:

are lmaos acceptable as well as lols because I've been lmaoing for the last half an hour

All laughs are welcome friend

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Laffo, "I was told that idk" isn't a very good defense for a story you bandy about at literally every possible opportunity. There were three R presidential wins between him and Reagan, that's like two minutes of googling instead of tweeting to fact check, if your internet is slow as heck

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I think one got fired already for saying that he wouldn't lol

AMA.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yer Burnt posted:

That's fake news, man. These are the real headlines:

He is at the very least a narcissist case. At least. Dude is incapable of not talking about how yuge he is and how bad he won the election when asked questions that have nothing whatsoever to do with that.

fuckin' lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Laffo, "I was told that idk" isn't a very good defense for a story you bandy about at literally every possible opportunity. There were three R presidential wins between him and Reagan, that's like two minutes of googling instead of tweeting to fact check, if your internet is slow as heck

doesn't he say he was just given the information? he's been saying that poo poo for months.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/832339164796420096/photo/1

check out that picture lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im the guy on the far right trying not to scream

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

im the aide who got fired for keeping him off twitter for 1 day

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
me: (LAUGHTER)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

LOL the fox censored transcript. this is just too much.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

im the guy on the far right trying not to scream
its an honour mr president

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

lol'd again, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009