Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Unperson_47 posted:

alright, i'm about to bring up the realest poo poo

what's the best cornbread

southern :tipshat:, and homemade :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i have never had great paprika because i'm always using the cheap poo poo. it adds great color to chicken and stuff, though. color tastes great

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Plinkey posted:

any day now...

So much new av potential in that

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

the black husserl posted:

twitter is autobanning gamergate pissheads and i'm just like :allears:

https://twitter.com/Crisprtek/status/832349607300648960

https://twitter.com/htranscended/status/832386659953938436

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Plinkey posted:

any day now...

wait is it true that schmorky originally drew that?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

euphronius posted:

80/20 is way better mate wtf

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
In my local grocery I can get ancho pepper powder, guajillo powder, chipotle powder, jalapeno powder, cascabel powder, and maybe two or three more. I live in a white-as-possible part of Austin too.

(Ancho peppers are dried Poblano peppers. Guajillos are I *think* some sort of Anaheim-like pepper, dried. Cascabel means different things in different parts of Mexico; sometimes it's dried big red cherry peppers, and sometimes they're more like smaller Anaheims.)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

euphronius posted:

80/20 is way better mate wtf

balance in all things~

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Squizzle posted:

i use smoked pprika and chipotle ib way toomanu thijgs, can cpngirm that tjwy own bones

I need to get way more hosed up to read this ancient one script.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

someone requested this earlier in the thread. mspaint decided the joke could live.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

emfive posted:

Yea I have one of those but it's still not satisfying. However this discussion is inspiring me.

One of my kids doesn't eat beef so I make meatballs from a combo of turkey and pork and those come out great. Maybe I'll try a meat loaf like that. However I'm still thinking about double-cooking the slices and then maybe melting mozzarella over them.

Yeah, I do beef/pork in meatballs and meatloaf and have done beef/turkey in meatballs and chili. So pork/turkey is a viable route if you're familiar with it and the family likes it. I'd probably add some beef broth or something just to get that flavor but its about your kid's wishes/needs so that might not be (excuse me) kosher.

And yeah, the slices thing definitely sounds like an interesting spin on things. There's a lot you can do there especially if you're into presentation since you can do a lot more with a slice than a big ugly loaf.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

No, it was KC Green.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

watching presser again rn

hoooooooooooooooooooollly poo poo

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

phew at least trump dodged a bullet there

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Mariana Horchata posted:

No, KC Green originally drew it. Schmorky animated it for Adult Swim.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Unperson_47 posted:

Maize from the Andes pounded flat and mixed with amaranth. A drop of red honey from the bees out on Brooklyn mixed with water from the sacred Ganges.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I just took President Bitch Baby's poll about The Lamestream Media and then he asked me to donate to his bitch campaign.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

southern :tipshat:, and homemade :discourse:

I dunno if it's considered authentic or whatever dumb rear end word people use now but sweet potato corn bread is loving amazing

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bip Roberts posted:

Just toss it on everything, potatoes, eggs, chicken, whatever. It goes bad way faster than most other dried spices. Also smoked paprika owns.

That's the secret of cooking. You just grab a spice and start throwing it on poo poo and you start to figure out what it does and doesn't go with. Tasting is always the best way to learn to cook.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

No, it was KC Green.

Red Minjo posted:

No, KC Green originally drew it. Schmorky animated it for Adult Swim.

kk; ty

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

someone requested this earlier in the thread. mspaint decided the joke could live.

nice

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mariana Horchata posted:

no, it was kc green, the gunshow guy

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Potential good news coming out of *checks notes, furrows brow* ...Kansas???
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/832411118773661696

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Quorum posted:

saving this to post in response to everyone who complains about SJWs or political correctness ever again

Why bother it's the same thing every time. I've never once met a person who ranted about POLITICAL CORRECTNESS that wasn't odious subhuman filth.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wait, do people use this as a spice? I use it to cure meat, but that's it. It would seem really bad to just put on food.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Black salt? Pair that with white pepper and put them in shakers to confuse your houseguests.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Unperson_47 posted:

i have never had great paprika because i'm always using the cheap poo poo. it adds great color to chicken and stuff, though. color tastes great

Get some good Spanish or Hungarian paprika, they tend to do it the best. Especially Hungarian as they love the drat stuff. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_paprikash.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, I do beef/pork in meatballs and meatloaf and have done beef/turkey in meatballs and chili. So pork/turkey is a viable route if you're familiar with it and the family likes it. I'd probably add some beef broth or something just to get that flavor but its about your kid's wishes/needs so that might not be (excuse me) kosher.

And yeah, the slices thing definitely sounds like an interesting spin on things. There's a lot you can do there especially if you're into presentation since you can do a lot more with a slice than a big ugly loaf.

Yea I usually add a little chicken stock to the meatballs, plus plenty of seasoning (cumin, fennel, carraway, etc) plus ricotta and dry cheese. I'm probably going to do that sometime soon now that I've had this cathartic experience. Thank you goons. :sympathy:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Unperson_47 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebGLca81NWQ

sick brunch kills
Nov 18, 2016

Brunch DJ goin' hard as fuck

This avatar brought to you by the Lowtax Needs a New Spine Fund

Red Minjo posted:

Black salt? Pair that with white pepper and put them in shakers to confuse your houseguests.

That's just the Hawaiian name for pepper

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Red Minjo posted:

that's just as bad as mixing skittles with M&ms in the same bowl

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Wait, do people use this as a spice? I use it to cure meat, but that's it. It would seem really bad to just put on food.

You grind it first

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Yeah KC greenn is the guy into diapers n poo poo eating

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Potential good news coming out of *checks notes, furrows brow* ...Kansas???
https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/832411118773661696

wasn't donnie gonna hire someone associated with that

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

MariusLecter posted:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

MariusLecter posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that last frame is Trump in every single call so far with a national leader

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

post the latest collage thing plz i cant find it between all the dancing trump gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

I stand corrected

• Locked thread