Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

give the belt to hhh and see what that kid can do imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ostentatious posted:

Another thrash wm Match?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Ostentatious posted:

I hear he's better than HBK.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Rhonne posted:

I hear he's better than HBK.

# of smiles hhh has lost: 0

# of smiles hbk has lost: 1

checks out

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao at the guy pining for the glorious days of the great khali's title run

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I instead pine for the glory days of seeing Rey as world champ get killed by Every big guy on the roster weekly while JBL laughs his rear end off in the background

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

move over don west

The sneering dismissal of Fandango, the genuine confusion at the Sheamus doll, "Smells like cooking" everything about that was great

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

CubsWoo posted:

move over don west

The sneering dismissal of Fandango, the genuine confusion at the Sheamus doll, "Smells like cooking" everything about that was great

also him clearly pointing to a Shield shirt when he says "Daniel Bryan".

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Khali is only slightly better than Apollo Crews.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Poor Gillberg :(

http://411mania.com/wrestling/gillberg-discusses-his-return-to-raw-on-monday/

quote:

“I made it to WrestleMania one time and I made it to the curtain and I had three seconds to go and they stopped me. I was standing getting ready to go out of the curtain for the Gimmick Battle Royal and they stopped me three seconds before I walked through the curtain and said sorry you can’t go. They thought Bill was coming in for the first time and they didn’t know how he would react. They just kind of freaked out. I understand the business but you want to talk about crushing man, it killed me. It was a hard one to take and ever since then I want to go back. I’ve got to make it through that curtain. That’s why I am now doing #GillbergWrestleMania on social media. Everything is #GillbergWrestleMania please lets get me on WrestleMania and lets do this.”

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Let the poor guy into the ARMBAR IMO.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

RIP if true. I can't find any one else saying this, so hopefully Hogan's just confused or misled.

http://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/832600149666959361

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

even more reason to hate goldberg imo

TTBF posted:

RIP if true. I can't find any one else saying this, so hopefully Hogan's just confused or misled.

he's been in hospice care so even if it's not true now it will be soon enough

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

IcePhoenix posted:

even more reason to hate goldberg imo

I just looked it up on Wikipedia and there were 18 people in the gimmick battle royal

Gillberg was supposed to be #19

Who was going to be #20?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

TTBF posted:

Crazy that just a few days ago he was watching the Grammys

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

thus far the only evidence i found to support his death was a clickbait website that started "george the animal steele dead, according to hulk hogan..." and it was one of those "10 things you need to know" type "articles"

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
There should have been a gimmick battle royal every year for Wrestlemania.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

some guy on the bus posted:

Finding 20 Old Timers that can pass a Wellness Test/physical might be a problem

I dig that New Japan always has old-timer matches at their big shows

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

WWE tweeted that George Steele is dead, rip in piss you hairy man who ate turnbuckles

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

I dig that New Japan always has old-timer matches at their big shows

Most of their regular old timers are around the same age as Goldberg/HHH/Jericho/Big Show who are likely to be in 4/5 marquee matches at Wrestlemania if that makes you happy?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

half the gimmicks are masks and costumes anyway, just put, like, roderick strong into a doink costume

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

some guy on the bus posted:

hey whatever gets Steve Blackman on TV to kill everyone, I'm cool with

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Just grab a bunch of guys from the last decade and a half and throw them in there for a laugh. People that never had a chance of getting over because they were too poo poo. Like Gene Snitsky, the Boogieman, Nathan Jones, Hardcore Holly, Kevin Thorn (but only as a vampire, so we get to see Shelley Martinez again) and Damien Sandow.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorn Myson posted:

Shelley Martinez again

Im glad that she is bad at wrestling because she is hot AF. Maybe they could use her at NXT?

Also rip George.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Clone Diamond Dallas Page 15 different times and I'm sure you'll find the last 5 no problem

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Cena's been removed from all post-Mania ads and supposedly won't be back till Survivor Series after his Mania obligation

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Cena's been removed from all post-Mania ads and supposedly won't be back till Survivor Series after his Mania obligation

Great job, he totally needed another championship then.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

This makes his "not a part-timer" promo even more hilarious

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Chris James 2 posted:

Is this gonna be a longer absence than when he got injured and missed mania last year?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
G'bye, Cena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Good for Cena for getting a career outside of the WWE

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Great job, he totally needed another championship then.

Almost positive #17 is happening at Survivor Series if this is the case

Also

Ostentatious posted:

Good for Cena for getting a career outside of the WWE

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cena shouldnt come back. He already did everything there is to do and now he is a part timer who shouldnt be main eventing. Maybe lose to A.J once and for all.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Also this probably lends credence to the thought that he's proposing after the Mania win

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
One of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling who constantly puts on great matches should do midcard jobs.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Also this probably lends credence to the thought that he's proposing after the Mania win

I hope not. Detached Cena is great.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DoctorGonzo posted:

Cena shouldnt come back. He already did everything there is to do and now he is a part timer who shouldnt be main eventing. Maybe lose to A.J once and for all.

he didn't do everything, he needs to win the belt one more time. so I guess wyatt/orton will lose to him then and who knows who comes next in line to kill him.

Best way to do this is have him win and then immediately have the MITB winner cash in, ruin his moment, and murder him

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Alain Post posted:

One of the biggest stars in the history of wrestling who constantly puts on great matches should do midcard jobs.

I agree. A.J should win more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Alain Post posted:

Tell that to the people who are pissed off at Triple H being in a Mania feud.

• Locked thread