Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

hamtaro posted:

mike pence said something similar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Reminder that the press secretary started a one sided five year long twitter beef with Dippin Dots.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Stink Billyums posted:

Being exposed to so much Trump, I'm starting to feel the urge to end everything with a truncated exclamation. Very sad!

It's cold outside, very very cold. Possibly the coldest it's ever been, is the information I've been given. People ask me "When are you going to start the car" but the fake media lies about this. It's all lies. I say I'm going to go to the window, I said right by the window, over there by the window it's right there. This is the information I'm given, is that it's never been this cold, on any morning so I say why should I got outside at all if it's the coldest it's ever been and I can just stand by the window and start my car that way but if I were to do that the fake news would call for my head! Obama he didn't have a remote start and boy oh boy you know what people said about him and having to put a coat on and it wasn't even that cold back then, not like it is today.

But anyways I used my key fob to start the car for Melania who is just a tremendous woman, very very smart and very very successful. I expect great things from her soon, she's at home with the kid because you can't just take a kid out of school with a few months left but they'll be joining me soon. Her car is the most comfortable temperature now it's just beautiful absolutely beautiful. People say to me "how can you make a car so comfortable for people" but let me tell you, I know comfort.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Feb 17, 2017

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Trump's manner of speaking is super pervasive. It's like, catchy or something. I don't know how he does it, but it's like a goddamn whilrpool when it starts up - it's awful and stupid but you kinda get dragged into it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i hope in 8 years, during president trump's final state of the union address (delivered from a fallout bunker deep below the surface of the united states) he begins by talking about his 2016 electoral college vote count

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol he hasnt given his first state of the union speech yet

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
"The state of the union is great folks. We've got the best people working on these terrible, terrible problems. I inherited a mess but together we're going to Make America Great Again."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"Do you really think that Hillary could've done a better jo-" *mushroom cloud envelops the entire building and in a flash of blinding heat light everyone finally dies*

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Tumble posted:

"The state of the union is great folks. We've got the best people working on these terrible, terrible problems. I inherited a mess but together we're going to Make America Great Again."

This is not a lol per se but yes this is 100% exactly what he will say.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
LOL fake news'd again.

http://www.snopes.com/2017/02/14/multiple-outlets-politicians-duped-by-fake-gen-flynn-tweet/

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

proof of concept posted:

https://twitter.com/johnfraher/status/832487451620892672

He's the secretary of state. The SECRETARY OF STATE had to sleep in a mental hospital because the administration is too much of a poo poo parade to manage to phone ahead for a room! For his debut diplomatic trip!

that one really got the blood pumping, what a start to the day.

efb lol

lolololol

you cant make this poo poo up

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Somehow people in Trump's administration spending the night in an asylum makes sense.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Jose posted:

there is something wrong with me becuase i'm watching this and he's talking about how bigly he won again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

from an outsiders perspective, that is to say not a journalist or washingtonian, i have to say this is the most amazing poo poo to watch. its like a fly on the wall in the room. first you see some dude reporting and waiting around for ages, then you see the Easy D's entourage come in looking all sickly ill and then you see him walk in and cameras flicking on this wart of a man and its all prefaced with THE PRESIDENT WILL HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE SHORTLY and youre like, who's the president again? and then you see the yellow curtains and you say DONALD J TRUMP and you lol so hard

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://twitter.com/cnn/status/832589134590050304

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fuckin lol.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just lolled again, i forgot about the piss curtains

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Hahahaha

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

lol

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
deep, hearty lols.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832555987299082242

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tumble posted:

also i hate every time he says "deals" because it's what an 8 year old thinks his dad does at work. "He goes to work and makes deals with other people! That's him in crayon."
LOL'n at the idea of describing every interaction with another business or entity as a "deal" that I'm making. This should be applied to every type of job, cashiers at Wendy's trying to make good deals by negotiating to large fries and drink. They don't work in food service, they make deals all day.

Oh, and I'll have a vanilla frosty, thanks.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
So what's the deal with the CIA/France 2012 elections leak? I see people posting this on FB like it's relevant in some way. But, having read it, it looks like it's just information gathering and not, you know, active interference in another country's election. Am I misreading this, or is it another lol?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Knight posted:

LOL'n at the idea of describing every interaction with another business or entity as a "deal" that I'm making. This should be applied to every type of job, cashiers at Wendy's trying to make good deals by negotiating to large fries and drink. They don't work in food service, they make deals all day.

I'd say it's bizarre that he calls things "deals" but it's really not.

It's what he thinks people in top-level positions talk like, so he tries to mimic them. But he's got no idea what actually goes on there (because he really has no place in those positions), so he has to make it up and this is the kind of stuff his brain thinks passes as talking with expertise.

It's hilarious.

Edit - and he fooled a good chunk of people with this too, which is the funniest part. "Hold back on settlements for a little bit, ok?" and his followers are like "Oh yea poo poo they should hold back on the settlements that's pretty easy. Trump makes great deals."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToVFX_syoS0

I'm reposting this because Trump just keeps doing crazy poo poo every day and I'd really like us to sit back and really process how hilarious it is watching Trump fumble around with international diplomacy, and watching another leader bluntly laugh at him because of that.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Feb 17, 2017

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Unfinish3d posted:

deep, hearty

I like this guy

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Knight posted:

"I got this great deal, a killer deal, on a 4K tv, for get this.... $1399.99. They went high, I went low.... next thing you know, they're offering me a warranty, which folks.... if you know anything, you know, I know... warranties are garbage, ok? Garbage? Anyway, next thing you know, I'm sitting in front of my NEW tv, ok? And what happens? I see this fake news, right? And I'm thinking, my god! What are they going to say now?"

"Uh, Mr. President, can you answer my question about the National Endowment for the Arts?"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

"Uh, Mr. President, can you answer my question about the National Endowment for the Arts?"

"It's just a terrible situation, the arts are so important. I own many many great arts and let me tell you, they're great, just great. The situation that Hillary and Obama left the arts is just awful and I'm such a fan of great arts. We're going to fix this, we've got so many tremendous people working so hard to fix the arts that I just can't get into the details right now but trust me, trust me. It's going to be incredible"

*an aide whispers into Trumps ear: "Mr. President the republican party doesn't support increased funding."*

"I can't believe we've been wasting money on the arts. I won this election by not listening to you people and the media keeps saying I'm going to increase funding for the arts. That's just not true, the arts have been dragging this country down the toilet for too long. I've got the most incredible people working on an order to defund the arts and throw everybody involved IN JAIL."

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Feb 17, 2017

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

have we yet lolled about what they're spending to keep the FLOTUS in New York? have we lolled about that amount of money in comparison to the endowment to the arts, or hotel rooms for Secretary of State?

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

If the president of the US doesn't check his facts, why should they do it? Nothing to see here :colbert:

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

ElGroucho posted:

"I got this great deal, a killer deal, on a 4K tv, for get this.... $1399.99. They went high, I went low.... next thing you know, they're offering me a warranty, which folks.... if you know anything, you know, I know... warranties are garbage, ok? Garbage? Anyway, next thing you know, I'm sitting in front of my NEW tv, ok? And what happens? I see this fake news, right? And I'm thinking, my god! What are they going to say now?"

Great endowment, almost as tremendous as mine, which is as large as my inauguration crowd, which was simply the largest

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
I'm jealous of all your social media feeds where the Trump supporters have quieted down because mine are filled with people posting memes on how Hillary is really the one in bed with Putin even though six months ago voting Hillary meant war with Russia. And that theres Muslim terrorist training camps in America so how dare this LIEberal judge block the great immigration order and Pizzagate and how Peyton Manning and Tom Brady weren't great quarterbacks their first year so everyone should give Trump a year before criticizing him and also Hillary Hillary Hillary Lock Her Up Trumps doing such a great job just amazing, really the best job.

lol

ffoecaf fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Feb 17, 2017

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Hillary is the true puppet

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Tumble posted:

Shep isn't though, he's actually really good reporter and doesn't tolerate much bullshit from either side.

Sometimes I like to torture myself by listening to Mark Levin's radio show. He is an absolute lunatic who frequently delivers the LOLs. Anyway, he wasn't too pleased with Shep's anti-trump take, calling him a Liberal hack journalist who has infiltrated Fox News, and needs to go join his buddies at cnn.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
Trump is on his way to South Carolina to meet with Boeing and negotiate us some bargain-rate Air Force Ones!!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
An actual facebook status written in response to yesterday's press conference "our president continues to artfully troll the media and reveal them for the shallow hateful dunces they are. Good job mr. President. Top keks."

Hahahaha a presumably competent adult human had this opinion. Lol.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Sir, this is a Mcdonalds Drive Through.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
lol Trump's already considering going full gestapo and just straight up yanking people from their homes in the dead of night:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/trump-immigration-roundup-national-guard

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

It's time to visit everyone's favorite right-wing internet circlejerk! /r/the_donald stars in - Everyone in The World loves DJT!

quote:

Honestly, I dare say that the majority of us here in the UK absolutely love you guys in the US and agree with Trump's views. The reason I say that with confidence is that in our last general election (which was basically a vote on immigration and how we aren't looking after our own... sound familiar?) the Conservative Party beat Labour without too much trouble - this is without considering the 4 million votes who voted UKIP who were the only other party to offer up an EU referendum. (Thank you Nigel lad.)
So what I'm trying to say is, all of this talk about a 'special relationship' between our countries is true, and if you ever hear anyone from our country bad-mouthing you, ignore it. It's all just leftist hot air, same as it is in any country.

quote:

True. The only people in Britain who hate the US are leftists. You aren't alone though because they even hate Britain.

Entirely truthful, no echoing happening at all! Also lol @ anyone thinking people in the UK support DJT.

quote:

As a Brit I can confirm. As for any leftist buddies I have they have either decided to take a break from politics or have come out and said they feel lost. One friend of mine who I would class as an anarchist has said to me he has seen the people he used to listen to and respect turn into mindless mouthpieces for the establishment. I see people waking up all around me.
I have a close Sikh friend who used to go onto EDL forums and troll the people there. I told him a couple of years ago that race would become the agenda for the MSM for the next elections as they try to divide us to control us. A few weeks back he asked me how I knew, and he can now see how people have been played off against one another. I told him to keep an eye out for the paedophile groups. They will be the next to receive the limelight.

quote:

Briton here. Apart from the brain-damaged, spoon-fed masses at universities and the public sector people here can fully understand why Trump was elected. It's why over six million of us voted for UK IP in the last election.

(That's below ten percent of UK voters)

quote:

Im from Northern Ireland in the UK and support for Trump here is great. It is bordering on ridiculous the way the media tries to portray him but people see through it apart from the libtards etc. Trump is a great thing for America and the world. We do have a special relationship between UK and USA. I holiday there when I can afford it. I feel the truth comes from Trump

quote:

I've had people unfriend, insult, or dox me over Facebook for openly supporting President Trump. However, I also get messages from friends thanking me for taking a stand and agreeing with me, so silent majority wins once again!

From a Russian poster. LOL indeed. How do you get doxxed on facebook? It has your name on it.

quote:

is that why the english are now a minority in the capital london

And finally, some very noisy dogwhistle racism.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
Reminder that the press secretary is a secret weeabo and jacks it to anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

porking a pork bun posted:

lol Trump's already considering going full gestapo and just straight up yanking people from their homes in the dead of night:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/trump-immigration-roundup-national-guard

Militarized SWAT police doing tactical raids on weed smoking citizens and flashbanging babies *crickets chirping

Tactical raids done on NON-CITIZENS *WELL THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!